• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Texas

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    Hello. I have read posts from here for many years but i just recently joined. Im nobody special. I have a stock ruger rpr in 338 lm with a magpul bipod and a hawke frontier ffp scope. I run 300 grain a tip pills over 91.0 grains of 7977 enduron and 3.646 coal. Averaging about 2675 fps thru the crono. Im just here to listen and learn and try to stretch out my accuracy over distance. Thanks for having me.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I gotta say, ive been couped up for awhile and was going kinda stir crazy. I dont do social media and ive just kinda isolated myself the past year. It feels good to talk to people with the same interests as me for a change. In lagrange there is the fayette county gun club that has an 800 yd rifle range. I heard talk they are gonna try to expand it soon.

Reactions: theLBC
    welcome from long beach.

had to call frontier fios support to reset my internet and spoke to amanda in texas.
    i told her i envied her for living in free america and she laughed.
    she sounded hot. 😂

Reactions: Texasflyer
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I gotta say, ive been couped up for awhile and was going kinda stir crazy. I dont do social media and ive just kinda isolated myself the past year. It feels good to talk to people with the same interests as me for a change. In lagrange there is the fayette county gun club that has an 800 yd rifle range. I heard talk they are gonna try to expand it soon.

I see it says they are open to the public. Is there a daily fee or anything required to go shoot? Do they have steel set out? That would be a nice spot to visit between morning and evening hunts for me.

I see it says they are open to the public. Is there a daily fee or anything required to go shoot? Do they have steel set out? That would be a nice spot to visit between morning and evening hunts for me.
    I believe there is a daily fee for guests. But i know the membership is 150 a year and they give you the gate combo and you can go when you like. Not sure about the target situation but i can find out.

Reactions: Bradv86