• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Nightforce "B.E.A.S.T." & ATACR

You aren't getting one they canceled your order.

I am getting my second one, and the dealers will more than likely see them by the end of March, but you're shit out of luck.

I ordered a Beast today. I confirmed they are making deliveries to Mil customers. I am confirmed to get one from the initial batch delivered to the vendors.

You aren't getting one they canceled your order.

I am getting my second one, and the dealers will more than likely see them by the end of March, but you're shit out of luck.
I hope you're right, but will continue to have my doubts until they emerge from the "black hole" they've been lost in for the last year! Good luck guys. I gave up long ago and have been more than happy with my Vortex Razor and S&Bs.

I just ordered the ATACR directly from nightforce through their mil program. What wait times should I expect for this score. I canceled my BEAST a few months ago since I had the fortune of testing my squadrons NXS on my personal rifle. I own two leupold's and I was amazed by the construction and lens quality of the NF. I was stoked to use it on my .300win mag for a few months, and I can't wait for the ATACR with better light dispersion.

Just got my new nightforce beast and I am impressed. Nice glass. Very clear. Wondering if the .250 moa throw lever is a on - off or if move halfway will that get 1/8 moa adjustment?

Meant the throw lever slides to add the 1/4 moa. What if u slide the lever halfway? Will it be adding none to turret setting or 1/4 or since halfway will it add 1/8?

Meant the throw lever slides to add the 1/4 moa. What if u slide the lever halfway? Will it be adding none to turret setting or 1/4 or since halfway will it add 1/8?

Ah. Sorry. I think you're right. Since there is no "click" to it, you could only move it a portion of the .25 MOA adjustment.