• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

It's pretty awesome to see how many people including myself have so much confidence in Kasey and his team. It says so much about the design and quality of their products!

Hey this looks like fun ! Whats behind door number 1 ? Is it a Southern Carribean trip or a flat tire? I can't take it but count me in( gotta do it) !

We really need to start wildly speculating on what it could be. 5,000 internet points for the first one to guess it.

I'll start... it's a rail-mounted combination bottle opener/bayonet attachment with NFC technology so you can buy a hit on a particularly tough target.

New product reveal pending, are you in?

We really need to start wildly speculating on what it could be. 5,000 internet points for the first one to guess it.

I'll start... it's a rail-mounted combination bottle opener/bayonet attachment with NFC technology so you can buy a hit on a particularly tough target.

Foam miracle grow applicator cheek piece. So you can be growing a beard while hardcore operating on your range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm already on list.

. . . for those on the fence, this is less than a tank of gas (BTW, I have a Yukon XL), or a dozen "Top Shelf" 'ritas

I took the liberty...

Siscoe308
LawnMM
Brasscow
SkyScrapin
mberry223
SharpsNitro
Blackjack988
Diablo
James n TN
dcnyli
Jrb572
Sixfivesavage
diverdon
baddoggy
dlouie87
HKpirate
jcvibby
Zzooomm
Early Cuyler
Alpine 338
RobertB
Buckeye308
pangelos
doubled
Nortonious
Lofty
bunsen27
Bjm0918
Autark
rhildy77
Pester
omgtkk
corym468
MTAR15
--BLACKOUT--
BLDTYLRY
ptd
Litshoot
Papa Zero Three
rbdub474
gpz750
orkan - wants 3?!
dddoo7
Midwestside
Redmanss
redirt78
Tricky Dickey
GhengisAhn175
TimeWillTell
lennyo3034
Speeddog
NoLegs24
LoanHarvey
tactic-als
waveslayer
dlxcupid
Warpspeed
KNIGHT11B4
Boxcar
RonboF117
JesseSB
komishe
whiskeytower
Matno
fastrider777
Regalkismet
Portermann
H_Talon
agbm
Diver160651
holy cow
jdmcconnell1
StaMic006
NICETRY
b6graham
Powermac - from Europe
MCSO1357
ksanoski
bk ghandi
Ironman675
LCJones
SNAFU308
NET65
knockemdown
Philotimos
Yama Arashi
29aholic
EXTREMEPREJUDICE
Drumie
VTSEAL
gunny
sundaeman
mxpilot
rth1800
ohiofarmer
Wolfcobra
delfuego
Maelstrom
jroberts
Pinto
Winddancer
LibertyGC
datguy
ronbarron82
PowerstrokeOBX
dylanmj
KTDLS7
icetraxx
Ranger70
moochy28
Bradu
blair
horstie
gundamit
JustG
Splat
Rick R
Fixr
TNtrg.300
ManBearPig
bigwatchpilot
300LW
50APIT
LRH308
FlashGordon
Adam B
Farrsp2270
Red_SC
Toast
Shoottothrill
remaction
Jimmy31593
snipe10
mr45acp2u
jdsuper
Lead Heads - Wants 2?
AED46 - Wants 2?
rockdoc
Captain Kirk
remiglockoholic
W54/XM-388

Should be up to date as of now...

145 by my count

I think I'm going to start updating this maybe once in the morning and again in the evenings till...I guess the 12th? Kasey?

Last edited:
LawnMM, don't forget me! You were probably adding up all the names while I was typing!
Thanks, what fun!

I am in for one. My optics, rifle and shooting budget is blown this year so who will notice a little bit more. ?

LawnMM, it's awesome your doing that update list I appreciate it and think it'll be handy. So if you want to keep doing it till the 12 sept 2400 mark, I'll get you a free thing I'm not describing!
Deal?

Uhh.. But I don't have a picatinny rail on my stock [emoji20](yes I'm assuming) . Fuck it I'm in. Worst case I'll sell it on here for cost plus shipping if it's incompatible.

LawnMM, it's awesome your doing that update list I appreciate it and think it'll be handy. So if you want to keep doing it till the 12 sept 2400 mark, I'll get you a free thing I'm not describing!
Deal?

Deal, brother!

Guys I'm going to do my level best to keep this up to date, take a look at the list. I'm totaling everything by number of units, so we may have say 142 people but because some want more than one the end number is 150, etc. Have a look at the list as I go, if I miss you or just have your name down (you want one) without a different number after it, then PM me or say so here so I can keep an accurate tally of the unknown items!

Siscoe308
LawnMM
Brasscow
SkyScrapin
mberry223
SharpsNitro
Blackjack988
Diablo
James n TN
dcnyli
Jrb572
Sixfivesavage
diverdon
baddoggy
dlouie87
HKpirate
jcvibby
Zzooomm
Early Cuyler
Alpine 338
RobertB
Buckeye308
pangelos
doubled
Nortonious
Lofty
bunsen27
Bjm0918
Autark
rhildy77
Pester
omgtkk
corym468
MTAR15
--BLACKOUT--
BLDTYLRY
ptd
Litshoot
Papa Zero Three
rbdub474
gpz750
orkan - Wants 2
dddoo7
Midwestside
Redmanss
redirt78
Tricky Dickey
GhengisAhn175
TimeWillTell
lennyo3034
Speeddog
NoLegs24
LoanHarvey
tactic-als
waveslayer
dlxcupid
Warpspeed
KNIGHT11B4
Boxcar
RonboF117
JesseSB
komishe
whiskeytower
Matno
fastrider777
Regalkismet
Portermann
H_Talon
agbm
Diver160651
holy cow
jdmcconnell1
StaMic006
NICETRY
b6graham
Powermac - from Europe
MCSO1357
ksanoski
bk ghandi
Ironman675
LCJones
SNAFU308
NET65
knockemdown
Philotimos
Yama Arashi
29aholic
EXTREMEPREJUDICE
Drumie
VTSEAL
gunny
sundaeman
mxpilot
rth1800
ohiofarmer
Wolfcobra
delfuego
Maelstrom
jroberts
Pinto
Winddancer
LibertyGC
datguy
ronbarron82
PowerstrokeOBX
dylanmj
KTDLS7
icetraxx
Ranger70
moochy28
Bradu
blair
horstie
gundamit
JustG
Splat
Rick R
Fixr
TNtrg.300
ManBearPig
bigwatchpilot
300LW
50APIT
LRH308
FlashGordon
Adam B
Farrsp2270
Red_SC
Toast
Shoottothrill
remaction
Jimmy31593
snipe10
mr45acp2u
jdsuper
Lead Heads - Wants 2?
AED46 - Wants 2?
rockdoc
Captain Kirk
remiglockoholic
W54/XM-388
goosed
herofish - Wants 2
Monmouth
streetbob_grayrider - Wants 2
linker711
rangeryo
timmyb
Clearlight - From Australia

154 by my count

Last edited:
I'm in for sure!

LawnMM, please make sure I'm on the list. If there's a cutoff point, please make the list alphabetical to help ensure my odds, lol.

If for some reason I'm not interested in the product, I will sell the product here on Snipershide and donate all the proceeds of the sale to St. Jude's.

You guys are added, I may not always post so but watch the list, I'll put one in each page from here on and update as we go.

I'm floored by the response and very grateful for your trust and support. THANK YOU!!!

I want to make sure everyone understands that I'm not doing this to raise money for a new product. I'm doing this because we always do a SH intro but this time I added a twist and didn't describe or share photos! Just for grins and giggles.

LawnMM, I'm respectfully asking that you NOT make the list alphabetical. It is going to be easier for us to go page by page to confirm names after the cutoff date than bounce all around doing it alphabetical. Sorry Monmouth!
And guys we are going to limit this to max of two (2) things per member. I'm keeping my word and letting it run till the 12th, I had no idea you guys would respond like this and the numbers are compressing us. But it'll be a great shake-out run!

Updated, the latest four made it a wash after adjusting orkan and herofish down to two. No worries on the list, Kasey. Alphabetizing would be a pita and no benefit that I can see. I'll just repost the list on every new page and update it as people join in.