• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

Guys I'm going to do my level best to keep this up to date, take a look at the list. I'm totaling everything by number of units, so we may have say 142 people but because some want more than one the end number is 150, etc. Have a look at the list as I go, if I miss you or just have your name down (you want one) without a different number after it, then PM me or say so here so I can keep an accurate tally of the unknown items!

Siscoe308
LawnMM
Brasscow
SkyScrapin
mberry223
SharpsNitro
Blackjack988
Diablo
James n TN
dcnyli
Jrb572
Sixfivesavage
diverdon
baddoggy
dlouie87
HKpirate
jcvibby
Zzooomm
Early Cuyler - Wants 2
Alpine 338
RobertB
Buckeye308
pangelos
doubled
Nortonious
Lofty
bunsen27
Bjm0918
Autark
rhildy77
Pester
omgtkk
corym468
MTAR15
--BLACKOUT--
BLDTYLRY
ptd
Litshoot
Papa Zero Three
rbdub474
gpz750
orkan - Wants 2
dddoo7
Midwestside
Redmanss
redirt78
Tricky Dickey
GhengisAhn175
TimeWillTell
lennyo3034
Speeddog
NoLegs24
LoanHarvey
tactic-als
waveslayer
dlxcupid
Warpspeed
KNIGHT11B4
Boxcar
RonboF117
JesseSB
komishe
whiskeytower
Matno
fastrider777
Regalkismet
Portermann
H_Talon
agbm
Diver160651
holy cow
jdmcconnell1
StaMic006
NICETRY
b6graham
Powermac - from Europe
MCSO1357
ksanoski
bk ghandi
Ironman675
LCJones
SNAFU308
NET65
knockemdown
Philotimos
Yama Arashi
29aholic
EXTREMEPREJUDICE
Drumie
VTSEAL
gunny
sundaeman
mxpilot
rth1800
ohiofarmer
Wolfcobra
delfuego
Maelstrom
jroberts
Pinto
Winddancer
LibertyGC
datguy
ronbarron82
PowerstrokeOBX
dylanmj
KTDLS7
icetraxx
Ranger70
moochy28
Bradu
blair
horstie
gundamit
JustG
Splat
Rick R
Fixr
TNtrg.300
ManBearPig
bigwatchpilot
300LW
50APIT
LRH308
FlashGordon
Adam B
Farrsp2270
Red_SC
Toast
Shoottothrill
remaction
Jimmy31593
snipe10
mr45acp2u
jdsuper
Lead Heads - Wants 2
AED46 - Wants 2
rockdoc
Captain Kirk
remiglockoholic
W54/XM-388
goosed
herofish - Wants 2
Monmouth
streetbob_grayrider - Wants 2
linker711
rangeryo
timmyb
Clearlight - From Australia
Mute
netranger6
Duc
pyrofx
BWB
honeybadger65
1000yard
wolfman
Irs50bmg
bkincaid
klownpuncher
Hookturnr
mmcmah
Masked
dew409
Svendogg - Wants 2
scubasigguy
batex
abizdafuzz
Steel head
Colster
airmonkey13
Btillr
JayCarver
itieknots7
northern50
PJ BAD
kavik
Lngrngdoc
WaltHer
ballistic1 - Wants 2
dogman
GunGasm - Wants 2
Mike_P
stik
dylanmj
Papagallos
win.308stealth
window2time
AEROMechanic - Wants 2
Tristian19 - Wants 2
Handel
gehrm
qodeBebop
Kamkaze - Wants 2
Toast
MCSO1357- Wants 2
96C
Why1504 - Wants 2
mikeltee
Cowbiker
gaphighpower
HR218
Coldfuzion
EasyGravy
317millhand
Nuke Man
scottsar
onthefly
shedhorn - Wants 2
Echo4Bravo
shamir
Jester308
old cowman
Doublej
Tflhnd1
fahkof

231 by my count

Last edited:
Count me in, if I won't have any issues with ITAR or exporting!

I don't want to be the only kid on the block without THE new toy. I'm in.

This thread reminds me of the line in the movie Zoolander "Muguto is so hot right now that he could take a shit and the queen of England would wear it as earrings." Congrats to your hard earned success.

Last edited:
This is my very first post on SH and I have everyone of you insane freaks to blame for the hole in my wallet.

Remember when Krispy Kreme opened their doors? Ya, ya I stood in the line that wrapped around the building "TWICE", just to get a damn doughnut! I didn't regret it then and I'm sure I won't regret this either.

I'm in for two "2". And just in case you might question my validity as a brand new member, I was referred to the Hide by jasonfaz.

HR218

:D

Well I've been tossing this around since Kasey first posted it up. As I sit here wearing my B&T Industries shirt I just can't pass this up. So what the hell put me down for 1. Thanks guys......

So let me get this straight. Theres a new product coming, but we can't be told what it is. Over 200 guys are paying $115 for one. Thats over $23K. Hmmm, I guess the economy has rebounded.

In my World, I never let the economy impact my gun purchases, in fact the worse it gets, the more I buy

So let me get this straight. Theres a new product coming, but we can't be told what it is. Over 200 guys are paying $115 for one. Thats over $23K. Hmmm, I guess the economy has rebounded.

Sooooooo; Are you getting in on it or what? Its gotta be something good. Don't know Kasey personally but the way I see it cannot be something bad because this would NOT be good for business. I myself have a few of their products and found all to be rock solid so that is why I am in.

Not sure if its the economy that rebounded or the trust that is doing it.

Last edited:
Sooooooo; Are you getting in on it or what? Its gotta be something good. Don't know Kasey personally but the way I see it cannot be something bad because this would NOT be good for business. I myself have a few of their products and found all to be rock solid so that is why I am in.

Not sure if its the economy that rebounded or the trust that is doing it.

No I'm not getting in on it. I am sure what ever it is it will be worth the price. Just surprised so many will put up money for something they may not even want. I have and Atlas and like it.

Last edited:
Well shit, if this guys getting one, I better get one too.

JJ

JJ, We might never have the thing it even goes on... But if we don't have one of these for that thing we don't know or maybe will never have... Then we've missed out!

And that would be Un-Australian.

I will give it a guess. It is a small tripod that grab your rifle midway.

Guys I was wrong about this, its not a quick trip to crazy town, its a quick trip to a full out crazy metropolis!

Due to the response, I'm actually thinking about the disappointment factor, having an idea what it might be, justifying getting on-board only to find out the thing isn't even close and you have zero use for it!! So I'm going with 85%, which means about 85% pass on taking the thing and rightfully so! Please don't sweat passing on it, there is no way we will sell someone something that they don't want.

On the flip side, I'm going to settle on a production number the 15th and suspect there will be available units for anyone wanting a second one, first come, first served so don't sweat that either.

Thank you again, one and all!

Guys I was wrong about this, its not a quick trip to crazy town, its a quick trip to a full out crazy metropolis!

Due to the response, I'm actually thinking about the disappointment factor, having an idea what it might be, justifying getting on-board only to find out the thing isn't even close and you have zero use for it!! So I'm going with 85%, which means about 85% pass on taking the thing and rightfully so! Please don't sweat passing on it, there is no way we will sell someone something that they don't want.

On the flip side, I'm going to settle on a production number the 15th and suspect there will be available units for anyone wanting a second one, first come, first served so don't sweat that either.

We trust your judgement and if the product is as indispensable to a few shooters as you believe, at worst, those who don't need it will probably be able to sell it to someone who does need it. I stick to my commitments.

I am thinking(hoping) a really short (or non-extending legs) bipod (ie crop control) no matter I was in 4 pages ago :)

I look at it this way, you don't make junk so whatever it is, it's going to be a quality item, then the only question we each have to ask is can we use it? I like trying out all kinds of things so if you told me it was a rail mount for 8oz beer cans I'd give it a shot! =)

In my World, I never let the economy impact my gun purchases, in fact the worse it gets, the more I buy

Same here. I am almost broke getting this stuff in this sad economy.

New product reveal pending, are you in?

My word stands. I will buy one regardless of what it is. If I can't use it...I will either give it to someone who can or sell it.

Also...I realize that at a $115 price point I'm not going to expect an unobtanium quick release, self leveling, gyroscopic, night vision, heat seeking, shooting tripod or anything like that. Lol.

That's not fair, anyone who said they want one should have to take it. Anyone who equivocates is not cool enough to have one.

Last edited:
JJ, We might never have the thing it even goes on... But if we don't have one of these for that thing we don't know or maybe will never have... Then we've missed out!

And that would be Un-Australian.

I'll drink to that!

diverdon - now thats funny!

Provisional patent was approved today so we are on go to post up the prototype when we get it. I'll establish the ordering process at that time.

Again, the response has been great, thank you.