• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

Guys I'm going to do my level best to keep this up to date, take a look at the list. I'm totaling everything by number of units, so we may have say 142 people but because some want more than one the end number is 150, etc. Have a look at the list as I go, if I miss you or just have your name down (you want one) without a different number after it, then PM me or say so here so I can keep an accurate tally of the unknown items!

Siscoe308
LawnMM
Brasscow
SkyScrapin
mberry223
SharpsNitro
Blackjack988
Diablo
James n TN
dcnyli
Jrb572
Sixfivesavage
diverdon
baddoggy
dlouie87
HKpirate
jcvibby
Zzooomm
Early Cuyler - Wants 2
Alpine 338
RobertB
Buckeye308
pangelos
doubled
Nortonious
Lofty
bunsen27
Bjm0918
Autark
rhildy77
Pester
omgtkk
corym468
MTAR15
--BLACKOUT--
BLDTYLRY
ptd
Litshoot
Papa Zero Three
rbdub474
gpz750
orkan - Wants 2
dddoo7
Midwestside
Redmanss
redirt78
Tricky Dickey
GhengisAhn175
TimeWillTell
lennyo3034
Speeddog
NoLegs24
LoanHarvey
tactic-als
waveslayer
dlxcupid
Warpspeed
KNIGHT11B4
Boxcar
RonboF117
JesseSB
komishe
whiskeytower
Matno
fastrider777
Regalkismet
Portermann
H_Talon
agbm
Diver160651
holy cow
jdmcconnell1
StaMic006
NICETRY
b6graham
Powermac - from Europe
MCSO1357
ksanoski - Wants 2
bk ghandi
Ironman675
LCJones
SNAFU308
NET65
knockemdown
Philotimos
Yama Arashi
29aholic
EXTREMEPREJUDICE
Drumie
VTSEAL
gunny
sundaeman
mxpilot
rth1800
ohiofarmer
Wolfcobra
delfuego
Maelstrom
jroberts
Pinto
Winddancer
LibertyGC
datguy
ronbarron82
PowerstrokeOBX
dylanmj
KTDLS7
icetraxx
Ranger70
moochy28
Bradu
blair
horstie
gundamit
JustG
Splat
Rick R
Fixr
TNtrg.300
ManBearPig
bigwatchpilot
300LW
50APIT
LRH308
FlashGordon
Adam B
Farrsp2270
Red_SC
Toast
Shoottothrill
remaction
Jimmy31593
snipe10
mr45acp2u
jdsuper
Lead Heads - Wants 2
AED46 - Wants 2
rockdoc
Captain Kirk
remiglockoholic
W54/XM-388
goosed
herofish - Wants 2
Monmouth
streetbob_grayrider - Wants 2
linker711
rangeryo
timmyb
Clearlight - From Australia
Mute
netranger6
Duc
pyrofx
BWB
honeybadger65
1000yard
wolfman
Irs50bmg
bkincaid
klownpuncher
Hookturnr
mmcmah
Masked
dew409
Svendogg - Wants 2
scubasigguy
batex
abizdafuzz
Steel head
Colster
airmonkey13
Btillr
JayCarver
itieknots7
northern50
PJ BAD
kavik
Lngrngdoc
WaltHer
ballistic1 - Wants 2
dogman
GunGasm - Wants 2
Mike_P
stik
dylanmj
Papagallos
win.308stealth
window2time
AEROMechanic - Wants 2
Tristian19 - Wants 2
Handel
gehrm
qodeBebop
Kamkaze - Wants 2
Toast
MCSO1357- Wants 2
96C
Why1504 - Wants 2
mikeltee
Cowbiker
gaphighpower
HR218 - Wants 2
Coldfuzion
EasyGravy
317millhand
Nuke Man
scottsar
onthefly
shedhorn - Wants 2
Echo4Bravo
shamir
Jester308
old cowman
Doublej
Tflhnd1
fahkof
db_17_85
hs338lapua
animaldoc
05dr
Merc1138
Kink87
MidTNShooter
ratrod54
bounce
longrangefool
0311 Hesco
Steelhead
acourvil
hawg
JCONE
ShootsBlanks
jgar308
scatterbrains
jbrand11
MKSMN
MLC
HayesKSFirefighter
avidflyer
aviumvenator

257 by my count

Last edited:
Sure, why the heck not. I'm in for one. I've certainly made far more expensive gambles in life.

Slow day at work....

23 of LawnNM's list have a post count of less than 10. Why does that matter? It doesn't.

And I finally figured out what this is.....its the thing that gets my back ordered new Stiener here this month.

Absolutely the best unintentional marketing campaign ever. I'm sure I don't need one but I've got tons of stuff I don't NEED so what is one more.

Sign me up for 1

Hello LawnMM,

On your updated running list showing the total count of units spoken for you only have me down for 1 and I'd kindly like 2 as spoken for in my original post #259. Just wanted to give you a heads up so the list stays as accurate as possible and I don't miss out on the "TWINS" I'm looking forward to receiving! :cool:

Kindest regards,

HR218

:D

Wow! Am gone for a little over a week and I almost miss out on this. On just what, nobody really knows. Since I really love Kasey's products and can afford to be a lemming on this,
COUNT ME IN
Skip

Guys we are coming up on the last 36 hours of this "non-launch, launch" and again I'm grateful to SH and its members for your display of support, it is surreal.

More-

1. While I appreciate PM's regarding this thing, I'm not giving anything more up on it! ( I have told one person related to SH and he took an oath of silence, if he tells, then I'm putting an ad in craigslist for his free gerbils. :) )

2. We are not taking early payments! I thank you for your offer and vote of confidence! If you are deploying, going on vacation, taking a missions trip or for whatever reason will be gone till some later date, let us know that AFTER we post the order details. We will hold them, unsecured until your return date. NO WORRIES.

3. LawnMM has been nice enough to keep this running list of members saying they will take one. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR YOUR SCREEN NAME ON THIS LIST. Please do so and make him aware of any discrepancies. His list will become our list and only those on it will be recognized on the ordering process and will be taken directly from the final tally posted up by him after midnight CST on the 12th.

4. We will expect ALL orders and communications to B&T to include both screen name AND given name. Not trying to be a clown but take my word it gets challenging tracking comms from "Joe Blow" that goes by "Nancy" and is using a credit card issued to his wife "Nadine".

5. I will post up details on ordering ASAP after we have the prototype in hand. So please be patient, my ASAP means just that and I'm not a patient person so I understand!

Thank you.

Ha! Just out of appreciation for this insane run, I am also in for one (1).

This is hilarious. Who says crowdfunding wouldn't work for precision shooting products? Could have practically funded a production run for an unknown product on pre-orders, had they chosen to!

T-Minus 5 hrs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasey said around 36 to go this morning, I think you have till essentially 11:59pm 2359hrs on the 12th to get on the list.

If you see a problem let me know either here in the thread or via PM, corrections and people wanting to be added prior to the cutoff will be okay. I'll post the final list after the cutoff because I'm sure some joker will send one in at 1158pm =) Spread the word boys, time is running out!

Put me on the list. At least if I don't like it I know where to find you and I'll finally get that shop tour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasey said around 36 to go this morning, I think you have till essentially 11:59pm 2359hrs on the 12th to get on the list.

If you see a problem let me know either here in the thread or via PM, corrections and people wanting to be added prior to the cutoff will be okay. I'll post the final list after the cutoff because I'm sure some joker will send one in at 1158pm =) Spread the word boys, time is running out!

Put me down for one please!