• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

That will work well hunting out of my deer stand bracing it on the window <br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk<br/>
^^^ 4wheel drive treestand w/heat and ac.....lol sounds like my farm

That will work well hunting out of my deer stand bracing it on the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ 4wheel drive treestand w/heat and ac.....lol sounds like my farm
This is excatly what I am going to use it for.

Guys thanks for the support and input, the SILO is better in hand than depicted in the drawing.

Several comments I'd like to address -

1. Sorry for any disappointment, you are under no obligation to buy one.

2. The SILO in its current configuration IS NOT QD, original was, but it stood off the rail too far. However I believe we can do something to make QD an option that would require no change to present configuration.....Let me check and get back.

3. The bag, it is being sourced locally, the bead fill will be hard plastic. ( As a side note because TAB was mentioned, Tony (TAB) is a great guy, known him from the start and he absolutely has my respect as a person and businessman. His products are of the highest quality of which I own many. Tony also knows that we have a vendor for our pouches that was established before he started taking on such work that we are loyal to. If those dynamics change, he will be who I call.)

4. Regarding the comments about the leg deployment on the Atlas being slow and the hopes the SILO was the solution. A couple of things, One, don't take the Atlas to a Bipod leg deployment / retraction race, go with the Parker Hale design. If the clock stops when the target is engaged, then the Atlas is worth considering. And Two, a competition bipod is on the board and will be developed AFTER the 5-H is released.

5.PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT PAYMENT. Let me get with the controller and shipping to develop the best way for those on the list posted by LawnMM to order. Once decided and set up, we'll post the instructions here. We will start accepting payment AFTER the production run is complete and they are at the finisher.

I'll post a picture up as soon as we get the prototypes.

Thanks again, one and all.

And Thank you LawnMM for the list (PM sent), that will benefit the process greatly.

Kasey, Only the greatest of minds can see the calm in a sea of chaos(Don't know who wrote this). There is no disappointment here.

I'm excited for this, but I more excited that this wasn't my idea I have been working on! Once your time in the spotlight is thru, I'm gonna reveal my little project. Kudos to you and your team taking this on. I can't imagine the overtime y'all will be putting in.

LOL, well Philotimos thank you for your generous compliment(s), my wife might suggest that my inability to recognize chaos as a controller of my actions is because most of my actions result in such an outcome!

Relief program for ANYONE who said yes to the SILO before it was known as such but now doesn't want to go through with it.-

Please do this, PM LawnMM the "Keeper of the list" with this line in the subject section - "new BT item - out". Then he will discreetly remove your name from the list and your decision will not be made public. LawnMM has agreed to not post members names that do this. In fact the updated list will not be posted either I don't want anyone feeling obligated to buy one. NO PROBLEM - NO WORRIES!

If you would do this by Monday the 22nd PM we'll have a good count of what we need to satisfy this.

Thanks again one and all!

Last edited:
I am staying, it may be the only time I can afford a new B&T supporting product plus I think I can find a uses for it.
Besides a man is only as good as his word...I stand by mine.

You might consider a push button type lock so it can be slid on/off the rail without tools, not quite qd but a good alternative and shouldn't increase height at all

You might consider a push button type lock so it can be slid on/off the rail without tools, not quite qd but a good alternative and shouldn't increase height at all

Actually I was thinking maybe a pull pin type set up, or at least a big knob you can get your hand on or one with a coin slot.

Any tool less detachment would be great.

You know a slender version of this with integrated bipod legs would be cool.

"You know a slender version of this with integrated bipod legs would be cool."

funny... you must be talking about "SI-Pod", another part of the patent we filed included-

View attachment SILO WITH PSR BIPOD LEGS -SI-POD.pdf

now I have no "you want to buy something that I'm not describing"...

And I HAVE NO ETA other than LATER! :)

Last edited:

funny... you must be talking about "SI-Pod", another part of the patent we filed included-

View attachment 50396

Ha!

I will buy one!
Maybe two.

"you know a slender version of this with integrated bipod legs would be cool."

funny... You must be talking about "si-pod", another part of the patent we filed included-

View attachment 50396

now i have no "you want to buy something that i'm not describing"...

And i have no eta other than later! :)

make this please... Soon

View attachment 50396

OK THAT's what I was talking about. Think you could make our SILO's so at a later date we can add the legs???? :)
That would be fantastic.

OK THAT's what I was talking about. Think you could make our SILO's so at a later date we can add the legs???? :)
That would be fantastic.

Bipod legs that attach into the QD sling mount holes? If they were sturdy enough maybe.

Bipod legs that attach into the QD sling mount holes? If they were sturdy enough maybe.

I don't think it would take much to modify the existing SILO design to be able to add the legs later. Plus side is he would only have to make one platform to accommodate both items, and they already make the legs. Less machine time to make both items.

Actually looking at the SI-POD drawing the flush cups are toward the back so possibly it would be a matter of adding two threaded holes.

I love your enthusiasm guys!

The SI-Pod will not be a modified SILO. That was a simplified drawing for the patent attorney to demonstrate the concept.

I'll not go into the details but please trust that we will be addressing several areas that have been asked about.

I'll post it up here once the prototype is done..

View attachment 50396

Probably going to need one of those too ^

Put me on the "discount price for pre commitment" list for that one too hah

Kasey,

A couple quick questions:

1.What part of the SILO is rubber? The bracing face or is the insert more for vibration reduction?

2. Will the SILO be able to fit in a HOG/PIG saddle clamp?

Thanks again, I can't wait to get mine! The SI - POI is what I was originally envisioning but figured it wouldn't fit in the 100 dollar limit.

Kasey. Any chance this will be shipped by deer season? My gun season starts Novber 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you make it so that you could attach your own bipod legs? That way you could kept the cost down and the end user could use the legs he already has.

Just playing devils advocate, but how is this so different then just slinging a nice rear bag over your rifle for support on a rail/fence/barricade and or using your existing bipod to jam or pull on?

2. The SILO in its current configuration IS NOT QD, original was, but it stood off the rail too far. However I believe we can do something to make QD an option that would require no change to present configuration.....Let me check and get back.

I checked, and idea is a go! A modified flushcup swivel, plugs in and the SILO stays on, pull the swivel and the SILO slides off. Easy. I'm working today just for you guys, modeling it up so the vendor will have it first thing Monday and we might have it next week!

itieknots7
A couple quick questions:

1.What part of the SILO is rubber? The bracing face or is the insert more for vibration reduction?

The face is 6061 aluminum, there will be two rubber strips down each side, what is seen in drawing is the relieved area they will fit into.

2. Will the SILO be able to fit in a HOG/PIG saddle clamp?

I cannot answer that definitively, if the clamp opens to about 2.5" and has clamping sides that are at least 1 - 1.25" then I would guess yes.

Just playing devils advocate, but how is this so different then just slinging a nice rear bag over your rifle for support on a rail/fence/barricade and or using your existing bipod to jam or pull on?

Other than convenience and getting both functions from one piece of gear that attaches to the stock, it's no different. I've been told some 3 gun matches don't allow a bipod.

At the risk of pushing a good thing (but I am brash like that) any chance of a discount on the rail mount?

Not sure what you are asking about, but dont push it! LOL

If your talking about SILO, it will is a "slide-on" not "rock-on" regardless if you use the QD option.

Will the flushcups on the SILO be the non-rotating type?

Yes.

I've got the QD option modeled up and in the model it works, its actually pretty cool, dual purpose.