• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

Any news on the color/colors offered? Will the color be different on ours than the ones for sale when they hit full production, kind of a SH exclusive thing? So many questions.....

Hey guys, I'm on the list for two of these but my current scope took a crap a couple weeks ago and Im diverting all available funds to a new one. If you want one or both of these just PM me. Thanks

Just pm'd you on this. Oops - see they were snatched up damnit.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Si-Pod email! Always nice to have something to look forward to!

And now here is how B&T is going to Thank you-

As the discussion brought out the SI-pod, we will use the LawnMM list submitted to me for the SnipersHide intro SI-pod list exclusively. So if you took a chance on us and signed up and follow through you will be on-board for the initial SI-pod offering when it becomes available at a SH intro price. To be clear, the initial offering of the SI-pod will be only made to those that are on the LawnMM list and follow-through with the purchase of the SILO. We will not have a additional offering for the SI-pod here or anywhere else.

Dude....that's bad ass right there.

AEROMechanic - Sorry to hear about your scope, Scope trumps SILO all day! We have done as you requested.

gpz750 - you are now go for 3.

Guys this was the one and only drop/swap deals we are doing as we have enough to keep track of and any such gyration goes through the controller whom is not happy with me. If you don't want what you requested please just send us an email instructing us to strike you from the list. If you choose to offer them up to others, that transaction will be through you NOT through B&T. But we are only honoring those on the list.

"My question, though I see answer appears to be above is, "Is SILO now QD by default" or is it an OPTION? In my email I mentioned I would like QD if SILO default is NOT QD but option is available."

SILO standard attachment will be a simple slide on with a cross-bolt to retain. We will have an OPTIONAL Flushcup Sling Loop Stud (FSLS) that will replace the cross-bolt retainment. I'm not sure on the cost of the FSLS but it will be an option asked about at time of collecting CC details.

netranger6- the SI-pod patent line art was posted on page 11 or 12 and demonstrates the concept. It's release will follow the 5-H and I'm jazzed about making it a reality.

The emails are coming in, so I finally got the email addy right...

Quick as I get a eta hammered down, I'll post it up.

Thank you again for your patronage and patience.

REMINDER- Relief program for ANYONE who said yes to the SILO before it was known as such but now doesn't want to go through with it.-

Please do this, PM LawnMM the "Keeper of the list" with this line in the subject section - "new BT item - out". Then he will discreetly remove your name from the list and your decision will not be made public. LawnMM has agreed to not post members names that do this. In fact the updated list will not be posted either I don't want anyone feeling obligated to buy one. NO PROBLEM - NO WORRIES!

(LawnMM- looks like there is a need to repost this. Sorry to add this to your plate but I really want OUR lists to match so any drops should go through you then updated list to us. So we should repost this on any new page....Also, PM sent.)

Email sent! Oh this just gets better and better! Thank you Kasey!
And clap clap clap LawnMM thank you "Keeper of the List"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I think I've got the last couple requests for changes made. If anybody wants out just PM me and I'll get it taken care of for you.

Hopefully LawnMM kept me on the list! I haven't checked in here for a while, so hopefully I didn't miss a step somewhere.

You're still on the list.

EmIl sent. I may be offshore on a drilling rig so my phone won't work. Email is the best way to contact me.

I'm not able to, not a moderator. Besides, Kasey didn't want the changes posted at this point. Nobody wants to guilt anybody for changing their mind.

Email sent!!

A huge thank you to Kasey for the Silo and the additional goodies! So amped up to give them both a go! Big "Props" to you guys!

CLAP CLAP CLAP to LawnMM also for your time and efforts with the ever growing list!

Email sent.

Thank you LawnMM for your volunteerism and diligence in being the keeper of the list..... clap, clap, clap!!! Although you know they warned us about volunteering for anything right up front......I hear the best way to get rid of that clap, clap, clap, is to......... use just a little Penicillin. :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

Thank you Kasey for the awesome opportunity at not just one introductory product, but two outstanding introductory products.......Can't wait for the SI-pod!

HR218

:D

Now Im greedy.. is there a snipershide intro group buy on your new bipod (can't remember the name, I'm getting old :( ) that mounts under the stock on a pic rail but comes up around the sides for stability and "cradles" the rifle? My 338 wants to know :)

and email sent with SILO ordering info

Last edited:
Email sent. Can't wait! Thanks to all.

Email sent.

Kyle sir, if we put in for 1 but, have seen the light and the error of our ways and would in fact rather have 2, is there a way to do this or is it what it is? :)

kavik- That is the 5-H bipod we are working on. You can join our mailing list by contacting us at [email protected] and requesting to be added. We will also do the standard SH intro offer here and only here when done.

Cobracutter- 'When does the chinesse copy come out for $9.99?" It's probably already out and thats why you didn't sign up for ours. :)

Masked and Others - On changing your request from 1 to 2, please do not PM LawnMM on that, we will get that from you when we contact for payment. Due to the response to this offering, we will running a quantity of units enough that should satisfy these adjustments.

Email Sent also.

Can't thank Kasey and the crew enough, also LawnMM for a stellar job on the list keeping. Keep on keeping on!

Sweet deal all Kasey, I'll get an email out tomorrow when I can get to a computer. Hate phone emailung .

For those of you who think it will not bump you into Open class in 3-gun, I wouldn't be so sure. Most of the matches I've been to include a line such as:

"5.3.3.3 Supporting devices (bipods, etc.) are prohibited." -Fallen Brethern and Hornady Pandemic and Multiple others (most common rule)

"No rifle external supporting devices are allowed in this class. (i.e. bipods, vertical foregrips that are rested on ground or props, cinched mags or mag pads/additions designed to enlarge the footprint of a single mag that are rested on the ground or props)" - Rocky Mountain and He-man Nationals (most enforceable and consistent rule imo)

"7.2.3.4 Any rifle supporting devices to include but not limited to bipods and mono pods or a device that deploy legs and or supports and elevates the muzzle end of the gun are not permitted. Forward grips that are less than five inches long are acceptable." - 3Gun Nation (this is close to allowing or not allowing it)

"5.4.5 Rifle supporting devices (i.e. bipods, etc.) are not allowed in this class." - Ironman Nationals

So if I were a MD I would say no to this unless you're in Open. But just be ready to shoot without it. I know some matches will likely allow it. With that said, I wish I would have gotten in on this as it's a really cool thing.