• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

E-mail sent requesting more than just the 1 I put on the official list. Hopefully, Kasey's production crew will be able to handle a few more than what's on LawnMM's list. If not, Christmas will be ruined for a couple of my best buds. Thanks to Kasey for making this deal and to LawnMM for making the list.
Skip

I asked Charles Sole, the match director for 3 Gun Nation, and he said it would not put you in open. Granted, that was based on a photo and brief description. He could change his mind when he sees it in person, but I doubt it based on his reaction.

As was mentioned earlier, some MD's may bump you to open with it, but I doubt it. Usually the device is one that provides stability from prone.

Aside from comps, this thing will be great for hunting. I bet it will be great bracing on a tree stand!

"You know a slender version of this with integrated bipod legs would be cool."

funny... you must be talking about "SI-Pod", another part of the patent we filed included-

View attachment 50396

now I have no "you want to buy something that I'm not describing"...

And I HAVE NO ETA other than LATER! :)

Totally SICK!!! I"m in for 3

Last edited:
Kasey or LawnMM, should I have received any kind of confirmation reply to my email where I gave my SH name, real name, address, phone number etc?

Also, like one other member asked, is there a real life picture of this SILO YetiSquatch yet?

Kasey or LawnMM, should I have received any kind of confirmation reply to my email where I gave my SH name, real name, address, phone number etc?

Also, like one other member asked, is there a real life picture of this SILO YetiSquatch yet?

No. You have the roles backwards, your email is THEIR confirmation that you want one so they can get an idea how many they need to make. Your confirmation will be a call/email regarding payment for the number you expressed interest in.

I haven't seen a IRL photo either if that helps on the second question!

E-Mail sent for Silo also interested in a SI-POD.
Thanks for all the work that has gone into this project.

Email sent, was out of town, this has been a lot of fun, can't wait for the second offer as well! Thanks much!

If there are anymore available I'd like one. I don't know how I missed this post or didn't come back to it. Kasey do I need to email someone if there is the possibility of one more?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

And just so I don't miss another list I want to be first in the race bipod whenever it comes out or is made available to purchase.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Okay so I didn't speak to anyone about legality of the SILO in 3-gun, I probably won't either. But no worries, if you signed up to this and want out, simply PM LawnMM and you are relieved of any and all obligation. And I apologize if anyone feels that my non-release release was misleading. That was not my intent.Ui mislead them

On the SI-Pod, I'll post it up under something like "Free goat milk - must provide goat" or something like that once we have it in a presentable fashion. And I'll make no claims to use and application, I'll simply describe the function which should be pretty cool.

On the SILO, we are getting all the parts together and just got the QD prototype part and I love it. Only down side is there is no adjustment for the variations of "Picatinny Rail" that fail to follow the standard established under that name. But fact is, if you NEED no rattle, you'll probably be clamping it on anyhow. It's pretty cool and probably has other applications. We'll get pics up here probably about the same time we start contacting folks that followed through.

Again, thank you one and all!

Has there something that has been posted about follow through on payment? I cannot find anything on it. If Kasey can update the original post with the information it would be great!

icetraxx and others, I'm sorry for the lack of direction regarding payment, first, I'm very thankful that you guys are so eager to pay!

Our plan was to post up the prototype when we had all the parts, but I'll do that now. (It's in the white and without the rubber side bits, the area colored black. Sorry for the lame picture, I'm out of photo mojo....)

silo 3.jpg

Edited to add- The picture shows the OPTIONAL Flush Cup Swivel Stud that makes it Quick Detachable. The SILO will come wit a common socket head cap screw. The optional flush cup stud will be offered at a SH intro price as well.

And to set a deadline, so the deadline to email us your details noted below is October 31,2014.

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information;

1. SnipersHide Screen Name:

2. Real Name:

3. Address:

4. City, State, Zip code:

5. Country:

6. Phone number:

7. Best email address to be reached at:

PLEASE JUST CUT AND PASTE ALL SEVEN (7) ITEMS REQUESTED INTO A EMAIL WITH THE ANSWERS. If you do not include all 7, we will not process your request untill all others are done.

Then when we get ALL the parts finished and SILO's are being assembled, we'll start calling members on the LawnMM list for payment information. All of this should happen before the end of November but we are trying for sooner.

Thanks again one and all!

Last edited:
I replied via email early on. With there be some sort of email confirmation that calls are being placed or that our email was received by BT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not get any conformation either. I think that means they are all busy making product.

We should have done this from the start.... I've asked our local keeper of the list to go back and send a "Thank you" to all that have sent in their details as well as those that come in till the 31st of October.

I never received an email back. Hopefully you received my email LawnMM.

LawnMM doesn't work for B&T he's just been kind enough to compile the list of people in this thread that were saying they wanted one to make it easier to Kasey to keep track. I would suggest waiting a couple of days after you sent the email and if you still get no reply then try sending another to the address listed above