• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW PRODUCT: VIPERSKINS Pistol Grip AICS Skins

Re: NEW PRODUCT: VIPERSKINS Pistol Grip AICS Skins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's Tuesday, why can't I buy them on your site yet?! </div></div>

Seriously?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's Tuesday, why can't I buy them on your site yet?! </div></div>

Seriously? </div></div>

grin.gif

Michael, I want a couple of sets of them but I'm in Australia as well. I emailed you a while back and you were going to check into sending them here, have you had any luck?

Cheers,
Greg

A set wanted over here in England too please! Let me know if you can ship.

Cheers
Ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gregt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael, I want a couple of sets of them but I'm in Australia as well. I emailed you a while back and you were going to check into sending them here, have you had any luck?

Cheers,
Greg </div></div>

HI Greg,

Unfortunately at this time I cannot ship ViperSkins outside of the US. We are working on setting up international dealers this week. Of course that will take some time to get the proper export papers. I will let everyone know when we are exporting.

Thanks for your patience,

MV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Guys-

Slight delay in the final shipment, they are being produced this week and will be in my hands by Friday 9/9. Our site will be accepting orders on Tuesday and I will get them out to you on a first come, first served basis. Also your CC will not be charged until they actually ship.

They are looking amazing, I will have more pics up this weekend!

Thanks,

Michael V. </div></div>

Any idea when they will be on your site to begin ordering?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Guys-

Slight delay in the final shipment, they are being produced this week and will be in my hands by Friday 9/9. Our site will be accepting orders on Tuesday and I will get them out to you on a first come, first served basis. Also your CC will not be charged until they actually ship.

They are looking amazing, I will have more pics up this weekend!

Thanks,

Michael V. </div></div>

Any idea when they will be on your site to begin ordering? </div></div>

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for your interest in ViperSkins. You can preorder right now on our website under the BUY section.

We are also offering MulitCam dipping. (please add up to 4 weeks for delivery- can you wait that long Chiller?)

The first shipment of ViperSkins will be in my hands this Friday 9/9. If we can make it to USPS in time your shipment will go out then. Otherwise they will ship to you on Monday 9/12.

www.victorcompanyusa.com

Viperskins_header.jpg

Looking forward to trying a set!

Placed an order for a couple sets. Can't wait to get them.

Ordered, lookin' forward to it!

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LawnMM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered, lookin' forward to it!

Rich </div></div>

Rich, Bring it to a match so I can check it out!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quickdraw40</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LawnMM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered, lookin' forward to it!

Rich </div></div>

Rich, Bring it to a match so I can check it out!!!! </div></div>

I will do that. I try to make every match you guys put on that I can. My days off are dictated by seniority and my current position affords me very little.

I live in the metro area so we can either try and link up at CRC or the range at Cherry Creek or something for a little bit so you can give it a whirl.

Not sure when my next Saturday off will be but I can still try and get you a hands on session somewhere. Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. I'm planning to take some pictures of the skins on and off the rifle along with the current 1.5 skins I have for comparison and a little review of the ergonomics when I get them.

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are also offering MulitCam dipping.</div></div>

I'd love to see a pic.
Waitimg for international shipment.

This looks promising. Whats the take on fit towards AI AW rifles, will they fit straight on? I'm looking forward for when you start to produce green ones or any other cool camo in that case..!!

btw. loved your cheek-risers, made the rifle complete for me..!

Please try and ensure the Australian reseller is not a pirate!
We get massive premiums on gear here.. Some people try and take advantage of the ridiculous import / export issues

I concur with what was said above. If the reseller is a ripoff we will usually find a loophole and drive a truck thru it.

I have no had problems bringing stocks into Australia via the US so you should not meet much resistance if any.

Hey Hiders-

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that if you order the 1.5 (non-folding) ViperSkins there is some minor gunsmithing that needs to be done to fit the rear stock. A hole needs to be drilled into the chassis to accommodate one of the bolts.

It's very simple and easy, I did it with a handdrill in just a few minutes. Instructions will be posted on the Hide, our website and in the box it comes in. Of course if you don't feel comfortable doing it, please have a competent gunsmith drill it.

Thanks for all your orders!

Michael Victor

I don't know if I'd even call that a seam, Mike.

You've caused my local USPS guy some grief, I'm going to be hittin' em up till they arrive now!

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LawnMM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if I'd even call that a seam, Mike.

You've caused my local USPS guy some grief, I'm going to be hittin' em up till they arrive now!

Rich

</div></div>

The seam is not bad at all but it's there. Here are some closer pics. This one is a rough run prototype that was meant to check the texture so the finals will be even smoother..

Seam1.jpg

Looks very nice. Interested in trying these out once i get a AICS stock.

Will the Viperskins fit an AI AW stage 2 or an AI AWM stage 2? If these won't are there plans to make ones that will fit the AW and AWM's?

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will the Viperskins fit an AI AW stage 2 or an AI AWM stage 2? If these won't are there plans to make ones that will fit the AW and AWM's?

Pat </div></div>

This has been asked at least 3 times, in this same thread, already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will the Viperskins fit an AI AW stage 2 or an AI AWM stage 2? If these won't are there plans to make ones that will fit the AW and AWM's?

Pat </div></div>

Yes, there we have AW versions coming soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want a set---you cannot ship to New Zealand ? what gives </div></div>

For those that may know. Will these work with a Badger M2008 in an AICS 2.0 or do i need to wait for the AE/AW ones to come out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those that may know. Will these work with a Badger M2008 in an AICS 2.0 or do i need to wait for the AE/AW ones to come out? </div></div>

Hawk- I'm not sure how they fit the Badger, I've had a bunch of people ask the same thing. We have the AW bolt cuts being produced in a few weeks.

Michael, I'm impressed. They feel great and the fit is amazing!

I hope you get your export permit sorted soon, I'll be in for quite a few sets once you do!

viperskins.jpg

I headed out to the range today to try the new skins out. They are really comfortable to shoot! I love the feel of the pistol grip and the rubber grip has a really good feel. The rounder fore end is very comfortable to shoot offhand as well.

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

Picked up a set of ViperSkins yesterday and coated them today. The skins are Coyote Tan and the accessory rails are Graphite Black. The barrel, action, bolt, scope base and rings, AICS chassis, and magazine are Graphite Black. The skins look great and fit even better. Can't wait to get out and do some shooting.

k0hhe8.jpg

1zvg111.jpg

167npyp.jpg

30cupnp.jpg

doauwy.jpg

9fzekm.jpg

Any update on the new batch of the short action 2.0?
I keep checking ur site and it continues to say: SOLD OUT/BACK ORDERED(what does it mean?)LOL
I should have never held your product in my hands. damn!!!
DEAR SANTA.....................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mirador</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any update on the new batch of the short action 2.0?
I keep checking ur site and it continues to say: SOLD OUT/BACK ORDERED(what does it mean?)LOL
DEAR SANTA..................... </div></div>
Have you checked with Mile High Shooting? I think I saw a pair when I picked up my 1.5 skins. http://www.milehighshooting.com/

Hey Gents,

Long Action Viperskins are available at Mile High Shooting 303-255-9999

One set of Multicam skins came in but I am unhappy with the results, too many chips so I'm sending them back. I should have a couple set in about a week. We'll see how they look.

Mirador- FDE Short action 2.0s are COMING VERY SOON!!

(if you want black 2.0s, call Mile High Shooting, they are in stock!)

Thanks Michael,
Yes we have the Fixed and Folders for the Short and Long Action, currently Black only in stock. PM, email or call and we will get you taken care of, thank you for the support.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gvanhyning</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mirador</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any update on the new batch of the short action 2.0?
DEAR SANTA..................... </div></div>
Have you checked with Mile High Shooting? I think I saw a pair when I picked up my 1.5 skins. http://www.milehighshooting.com/ </div></div>

Great find!!! thanks you, this is probably one of the best 200 dollars I will ever send on my rig.

Give us a call or email and we will get your order taken care of quickly. Thank you for the support.

HELLO there anyone know whom will be will to ship a set of viperskin 1.5 fixed stock skins to me here in Australia ??

thank you

lapualapua

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lapualapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HELLO there anyone know whom will be will to ship a set of viperskin 1.5 fixed stock skins to me here in Australia ??

thank you

lapualapua </div></div>

Yes we ship to Australia.

For European customers. We also have fixed black 1.5 Viperskins kits on shelf. Sent some out to Italy, Holland, Germany, Slovenia and the UK this week, hoping to have a multitude of orders in from all around Europe. Got advertisements in Germany and UK gun magazines running shortly. Expecting FDE and ODGreen cut for AICS, AI formats, with some in left hand as soon as M45 gets them on the way.
Got a couple of rifles built using the skins on our Remington chassis already, look good.
popup_image.php

popup_image.php

We ship to Australia and world wide with our Chassis inside the skins,( Remington 700, Tikka T3 and Howa 1500) have several Tikka RCS II chassis in black going down under, and to several other places as soon as the customs clearance is done on the chassis next week.
Like to thank M45 for his professional can do supply approach, refreshing to get supplied what was ordered and on time. Thankyou Sir.
Pete

I'm also waiting for some RCS II reviews as they were supposed to have shipped in the middle of November.

So if anyone got RCSII throw a couple of pictures and write a line or two
smile.gif

I've got two sets. 1.5's on my .308 and 2.0's on my .260. The skins took absolutely no time getting used to them. Ergo's are perfect and more consistent with the thumb shelf. Any future AICS builds will have Viperskins.

337827_10150440589715945_654750944_8676910_1821514998_o.jpg

Above rifle is my .260 built by Marc at Spartan Precision. Badger M2008, Bartlein 26" med. palma, chambered in .260, glass is Premier. Mandatory Atlas V8.