• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Rhineland Arms stock for Mk II

russ10x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
Connecticut
Just put the new Rhineland Arms Leopard stock under my Savage MK II. The ergonomics are fantastic. This will go a long way to train up for my AICS stocked 700 in 6.5 Creedmoor....

Attachments

• SAVAGE MARK II LEO STOCK 2.jpg
    SAVAGE MARK II LEO STOCK 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 102
Congratulations. Nice to see that you were able to pick one up...I want one for my Izmash toggle action, he just wants too much to make a custom stock for it else I'd have one.

I ordered one of those for my 93r17 two weeks ago... Supposed to have shipped yesterday. I also went ahead and ordered one of their Para stocks for my sons 597.

I'll post an update once I get them setup.

Word is they are going to be making these for long action savages as well sometime this spring. Been waiting on that announcment to order a pair for both my savages

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jim
It seems like any stock for a Savage MK II action, you will have problems with damming the front pillar due to the lack of material in the stock, adjacent to the front of the mag well. I had a Boyds Tacticool under it, and the problem is the same way with that stock. I am going to try, maybe even skim coat bed it. That is better than nothing right now. This gun shoot great, but I have not had a chance to shoot it with the new stock....

Word is they are going to be making these for long action savages as well sometime this spring. Been waiting on that announcment to order a pair for both my savages

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Propline...they do offer one now with the Rem 700 action....

Propline...they do offer one now with the Rem 700 action....

I know. As soon as I saw them post that o sent an email about savage stocks to which they replied they were in the works and hopefully this spring

I got one of these in also. The front action hole was off center by a slight, but noticeable amount. Im not too upset about it because I will put some pillars in it. Did you use any bottom metal on the stock? I had to mod it a bit to fit dip metal. I was asking because I cant find a front screw longer than an inch to use it. apparently #12-32 screws are rare as hell.

front action screw. screw size per DIP site. They sell 1" screws, but im looking for 1 1/4" or 1 1/2".

Question for the OP. how long did it take to get ur stock? I ordered one about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it still isn't done yet.

Thx
Chris