• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Savage Build Done

Johnny Lately

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
SA, TX
I sent Keith and Brad of Phoenix Custom Rifles a box of parts, and they sent me back a masterpiece.

It's a .243 built for the Dtacs.

Build components as follows:

Manners T4
Savage LRP Target Action
Bartlein barrel from CSTactical
Atlas with ADM mount from Triad Tactical
Vortex Viper from Liberty Optics
Tactical Muscle Brake
Phoenix Knob from Phoenix Custom Rifles
Alpha Mag from Triad Tactical
CDI bottom metal

All that is missing is a Large Stock Pack from Triad Tactical.

I want to thank PCR for doing such an amazing job. Keith and Brad went out of their way to be helpful and were in constant contact informing me of the build status along with sending pictures. I would highly, highly recommend PCR for any work you need done.

Enough talk, on to pictures:

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg

The only regret I have is not getting better glass. I'll be saving for a PST after SHOT

Re: New Savage Build Done

Can I get those magazines for my LRP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnhntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I get those magazines for my LRP </div></div>

If you have the appropriate bottom metal.

Very nice Johnny.

I wish my Manners would come for me to complete my build. Been waiting on them for a T-4a stock for 9 months. 6 months for the original order. I've been waiting 3 months after I sent it back because it had the wrong inlet. Arg!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnhntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I get those magazines for my LRP </div></div>

if it has the new or the old DBM there are options

and it looks like he cut your nut off, but its a good looking rifle