• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Steiner T5Xi Tactical Rifle Scopes

ixw7d2.jpg

Sighting in for the Team Match in a couple of weeks with a couple of prototypes. I really like the reticle and turrets!

Come to Tacos *Starts laughing like Butthead from Beavis and Butthead*

I forgot your don't have a flat rail. Was going to see if the Spuhr I had would be tall enough with the 56mm objective

I've patiently been watching this thread since it was started. I have a home for a 3-15 when they become available (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Stopped watching this thread a few weeks ago, feeling much better now that I've decided they'll come out in January, if earlier, lucky me

Stopped watching this thread a few weeks ago, feeling much better now that I've decided they'll come out in January, if earlier, lucky me

Obviously you're still paying attention since you are still posting on this thread. So what makes you think January? I happened to get the opportunity to go see where these are made and I can tell you with for a fact that they are CURRENTLY in production as we speak . If an October release is lucky for you I guarantee you are about to be very very lucky.... You better go get a lotto ticket!

Mine is a flat rail, that is a 13 MIL (44.4 MOA) Spuhr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I meant flat rail chassis, XLR/AX/AR10, you have some additional clearance between the bell and barrel. I don't hence the higher mount

I have a couple of different Spuhr models. I can try them on my Barrett 98 Bravo (continuous pic rail) after the team match. They are sighted in now. I just compared one to my German scopes and the dimensions are pretty close if you need an answer before then. Let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ixw7d2.jpg

Sighting in for the Team Match in a couple of weeks with a couple of prototypes. I really like the reticle and turrets!
Hey Quick how does the glass compare to the 4-16/3-12 model? Have you done a side by side comparison?

Will these be available with a CW turret option?

Did a search and it looks like nobody has asked this question......

Eventually yes but it would have to be a special order situation. I would guess late 2015 but with as much weight as people have been putting on my timeframe guesstimates I'll change that to mid 2016. That should keep the flames down to a minimum.

Thought I'd fan the flames a little , Ha,Ha, will their be a MOA and if so when ?
Don't say 2017 Dammit I'm OLD !
Seriously I'm looking forward to the new scope and it's #1 on my list regardless of Mil/Mil or MOA/MOA , I'd really like a MOA , nudge , nudge !

Thought I'd fan the flames a little , Ha,Ha, will their be a MOA and if so when ?
Don't say 2017 Dammit I'm OLD !
Seriously I'm looking forward to the new scope and it's #1 on my list regardless of Mil/Mil or MOA/MOA , I'd really like a MOA , nudge , nudge !

Seriously, that's been asked, and answered, a few times already in this thread...

If I remember correctly, even with zero interest in MOA, but because I've seen it asked several times, yes it will be available in MOA, but not until some time in 2015. Short answer, Yes, Not Soon.

MOA is in the works. The SCR-MOA reticle has been finalized. 2015 at some point is what I'm thinking. I won't be any more specific than that but yes its coming.

MOA is in the works. The SCR-MOA reticle has been finalized. 2015 at some point is what I'm thinking. I won't be any more specific than that but yes its coming.

Come on Martin, you know we need to know the day, hour, and precise minute of release! ;)

I'll stick to the MIL SCR reticle myself, since I'm already accustomed to thinking in that language these days… it's a sexy looking setup that I can't wait to try shooting!