• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Titan 1022 Precision Rimfire Stock....

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Coming August 16th... the new Titan 1022 Precision Rimfire Stock!

Features and Benefits

Ultra-Rigid Engineering Grade Structural Nylon/Fiberglass Composite Resin. Offers maximum accuracy potential, won't flex.

Anchor Lock System Hardened aluminum bed supports the action screw and a hardened aluminum rear shelf with an anchor lock screw to remove any play from the rear of the action. The Anchor Lock System gives the most accuracy potential from your 1022.

Free Float Barrel Accepts heavy barrels up to 0.920"

Widened Magwell Mags drop freely when released.

Ambidextrous design For right or left handed shooters

Quick Detach Flush Cup Sling Mounts Standard on both sides. Attach or remove your QD sling with a push of a button.

Swivel Stud Sling Mounts included Fits the standard sling attachment.

Optional Mini Picatinny Rail for flashlights, bipod mount or Illuminators. Allows you to mount a flashlight for night shooting or a QD bipod.

Available in two colors: Black or Flat Dark Earth

MSRP $189.99

INTRODUCTORY PRICING: $169.99

Last edited:
Tease... :D

Will it fit a PWS T3 action? Looks like it will, but I've heard some need to be relieved in the right side for the toggle bolt.

I'm so excited about this stock. I ran in to Michael Victor at SHOT show and got a small glimpse at this stocks internal bedding system. It's pretty damn bitchin.

MV stop teasing us with these pics and show some of the whole thing!! Preferably with a bikini model holding it ;)

CZ 455... Yes it is completely different, but I figure there would be a big market in that! Looks great!

Ben

yeah, i see great potential expanding to non 10/22 actions whether CZ, Savage, 77/22, RAR, Sako, Marlin, and so on.

internal bedding system / synthetic?

any leaks on what the price range may be?

i can hear myself now, "yes, dear i promise this is the last stock i'll be buying for the 455.....and no dear, i don't know the trade in value of a tacticool" :)

Yep, it looks like the ticket. I just may have to put an order in with the cool guy soon...

What a total tease. Just a couple partial pics each of the first 3 days, then nothing. Then a couple more pics. A little shoulder, maybe a peek of cheek, a little hips, Then nothing... You hussy!

What... No adjustable cheek rest?! :)

I don't want to get a 10/22 just to go with this stock, but I'd certainly like one for my CZ 455...

What... No adjustable cheek rest?! :)

My thought as well...

I have a custom 10/22 build using an older model Force Productions / Kidd receiver with a raised scope rail-- an adjustable cheekrest is a must on that rifle!

If you guys make one with an adjustable cheekrest I'll buy one in an instant. I'll probably still buy one and add a stock pack or a Karsten or XLR cheekrest or similar but I'd really like to have an adjustable cheekrest built into the stock.

Minor complaining about the cheekrest aside, the stock looks great. Can't wait to see the bedding & mounting setup!

Last edited:
Hey guys, i was fortunate enough to attend the 2014 TBRC last weekend and ran in to Michael. I asked if he had the stock with him to check out and sure enough he did!! He brought it out during the check in time and everyone at the match seemed to really love it!! I am really impressed!! I can't wait to order mine!!

Tag. Anyone north of the border contacted you about these yet Michael?

As someone else asked above, can you explain how the rear anchor works?

The rear anchor is a hardened aluminum bed for the rear of the action to rest upon. Since 1022s have no rear attachment point we've incorporated a nylon tipped anchor screw which when adjusted correctly takes out the vibration/slop out of the rear of the action.

Last edited:
If I missed the explanation regarding the Kidd rear tang, I apologize. If I preorder a stock now, will your Kidd tang option work in the stock I receive on the preorder or do I need to wait for that specific Kidd rear tang stock?

If I missed the explanation regarding the Kidd rear tang, I apologize. If I preorder a stock now, will your Kidd tang option work in the stock I receive on the preorder or do I need to wait for that specific Kidd rear tang stock?

The Titan stocks do not have the Kidd rear tang compatible anchor yet- that will come down the road at a later time. All the Titan stocks will be user upgradable so if you have one, you can replace the rear anchor when it comes out.

That little taste of the tan is promising, curious what shade it will look like in person.

That photo isn't 100 percent accurate but the best we could get it today. (Ill say getting color exactly right in photos is difficult!)

The actual Titan FDE color is a touch more greenish-brown than that photo shows... closer to Magpul's FDE if you are familiar with their gear.

For the record Michael I hate that you put this on multiple forums.. I ordered the black when I saw it in RFC and I just ordered the FDE after I saw this..

Dang you Michael!! Stop making such good looking stuff!:p