• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New US Army Recruiting Video - No Diversity --> We're definitely going to war

And they wonder why retention is so low....because of bullshit like this.

Branden
Trust me that is not going to increase your numbers. I agree it is going to make people that would stay bail.

My Son is chiseled from Gibraltar and set on the Corps . I not only won't stand in his way , I will give him what ever support he needs . We need more like him .

I've two nephews in the 101st. I counseled them to get squad leader on their belt then go to OCS. Both will go to OCS next year. Two other nephews are thinking about the Ranger Regiment. I counseled a friend's son into the Marines last year. A young coach from my daughter's school just joined the USAF - I talked with him over dinner when he asked for advice. My son has two more years in HS but he has asked about the military and I will be spending time showing him all the photos from the last 80 years of all who served in our family in the 101st. His mom's side has two great uncles who jumped into Normandy in the 82d and he got to hear some stories about them this summer. I'm looking forward to taking him to a carbine and pistol class when he is 17.

America is still worth defending. Military service is still an honorable path. And the impact on young men and women is a positive one.

The PC shit is a fad and will be gone soon. And anyone who loses Faith is committing a sin or a troll, or both.

@buffalowinter : Much respect to you for sure from this 5 jump chump (all night jumps too! ;);))
The biggest difference in your video, and the Army presented video (supposed to be out of a Chinook) is the transmission noise (whine) in the cabin on a Chinook. The section of the video of the JM yelling is done on the ground without the aircraft running purely because you get WAY too much background noise (transmission whine) inside on an inflight Chinook.
It’s not impossible, the crowd is much smaller in a shithook as well.
584FE2B0-5847-46D1-8081-9F4B372918AD.jpeg

Army - Be all that you can be, as long as it's what we want you to be.
Air Force - Aim high, accept what you get.
Navy - Never Again Volunteer Yourself
Marines - We're looking for a few good men. We may have to change you into one.
Rangers - Embrace the suck.
SEALs - Accomplish the objective regardless of obstacles.

I've two nephews in the 101st. I counseled them to get squad leader on their belt then go to OCS. Both will go to OCS next year. Two other nephews are thinking about the Ranger Regiment. I counseled a friend's son into the Marines last year. A young coach from my daughter's school just joined the USAF - I talked with him over dinner when he asked for advice. My son has two more years in HS but he has asked about the military and I will be spending time showing him all the photos from the last 80 years of all who served in our family in the 101st. His mom's side has two great uncles who jumped into Normandy in the 82d and he got to hear some stories about them this summer. I'm looking forward to taking him to a carbine and pistol class when he is 17.

America is still worth defending. Military service is still an honorable path. And the impact on young men and women is a positive one.

The PC shit is a fad and will be gone soon. And anyone who loses Faith is committing a sin or a troll, or both.
Sure hope you’re right man.

1699555473962.jpeg

So now it's a "sin" not to worship "military" and want to sacrifice your children to die to increase the power of those that want to bring the world into slavery according to the teachings of the Illuminated One?

Somebody really needs to get back to scripture study.

A study of history will show things don't "suddenly get better" it usually only gets way worse until everything hits bottom and whoever is left starts rebuilding.

Kings, potentates and forced armies are rarely on the side of good.

They can start reducing the numbers of service members that are spread across the 180 countries that they are stationed in. Cut the numbers stationed in Korea, Japan, Germany, all over Africa and a few other places by 40%. Then start getting the desk jockeys off their ass.

One of my biggest regrets from my time in the Army, was never getting to go to airborne school and jump out of a perfectly good airplane. The day that we were suppose to repel out of the helo's in air assault school, we didn't get to do because of weather iirc. I missed out on some good shit unfortunately, but I certainly don't regret my time in.

Branden
I've got some good news for you. According to my late uncle, who flew fighters in 'Nam, then commercial for Allegheny/ Braniff, and private for
Beal Oil, there's no such thing as a "perfectly good aircraft" of any sort. So you didn't miss out on that part 😂

I've got some good news for you. According to my late uncle, who flew fighters in 'Nam, then commercial for Allegheny/ Braniff, and private for
Beal Oil, there's no such thing as a "perfectly good aircraft" of any sort. So you didn't miss out on that part 😂

The term would be "Flight Worthy."

I can count less than a dozen aircraft in 21 years that launched with zero writeups.
That includes delayed discrepancies.

Trust me, launching a zero discrepancy aircraft was noteworthy.

Reactions: kindabitey

America is still worth defending. Military service is still an honorable path. And the impact on young men and women
So now it's a "sin" not to worship "military" and want to sacrifice your children to die to increase the power of those that want to bring the world into slavery according to the teachings of the Illuminated One?

Somebody really needs to get back to scripture study.

A study of history will show things don't "suddenly get better" it usually only gets way worse until everything hits bottom and whoever is left starts rebuilding.

Kings, potentates and forced armies are rarely on the side of good.
This. Stop being an enabler.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I did the same but he joined just the same,
I don't trust leadership one fucking bit and if he needed my signature to get in, I wouldn't have signed.
All these people pushing for war now in the latest Mideast kerfuffle.

2.5 years ago they were were crying for good reason about the buffoonery that was the Afghanistan debacle.

Those same morons still run the show and these idiots think their war fighting prowess has improved?

The current administration does not deserve the sweat wrung from this guys GI socks.

CBB9F1E1-2960-4592-80B5-DCC296231E0F.jpeg

Hard men can fight FOR them, or we can take a hiatus and see how they like fighting in their own front yards. Being indifferent to what's going on outside of your AO has NEVER worked out for anyone in all of human history. Good doesn't always win. Often the most ruthless and brutal win who won't have any tolerance for their ignorance and coddled existence.
You go fight for the leadership that brought you Kabul Airport.

Change the direction of the country because the current trajectory isn’t worth fighting for.

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
I guess the campaign recruiting female social justice warriors with two moms didn't pan out as they thought...