• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New venture... FFP

Andrew Blubaugh

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2003
Ohio
Been off the hide for a while chasing down this dream of owning my own training company and training facility. My training company has been going for about 8 years and for the last 4 years we have been working on the facility. Finally at a place where the facility is running. FFP is the name of the facility and is located at 4021 Bulah Rd, Jefferson, OH (Ashtabula County). We have 82 acres, 1300 yards, 15 berms, elevated shooting platform, various barricades and just added a classroom.

My training company, Apex Shooting and Tactics runs a variety of training and FFP is now our home range. FFP has a small amount of memberships and we will host a select group of instructors. The range is not open to the public on a regular basis but we do offer Open Range opportunities and private instruction.

We are working on a page specific to FFP on our website but for now you can find FFP on Facebook and IG. Training opportunities can be found at the link below.
https://apexshooting.configio.com

7Hrs from me not to bad! Maybe this summer few days away from the farm...all the best