• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New X-Ray Chassis from KRG-now shipping!

Thanks for the kind words Verdugo. We sure did put a lot of work into these suckers.

Thank you for your business SHWILL and everyone else who has ordered. So far guys have been happy with them for sure.

As for new stuff, here in 6-8 weeks we'll have more word. The only hint for now is that a normally spurned segment will have a good solid option. Thanks guys,
Justin

Lefties or Savage?

Is this a variant of an existing chassis from you guys, or a totally new product?

Lefties or Savage?

Is this a variant of an existing chassis from you guys, or a totally new product?

I was on the phone with David today asking questions about my Surgeon 591. When I directed the conversation to the new chassis, I asked that same exact question and was told, "I really cannot say, all I can say is we have several projects going."

Either way, I will find out what this chassis is made of here in a few months. (Hopefully)

Really anxious to run my new rifle into the ground so to speak. Looking forward to learning to shoot under pressure and gain as much experience as I can.