• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos

Fuck me, Look at the M1 carbines....

Probably some Island Hopping vets that should come home.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
so, some drunk or distracted driver crashes into a school bus and 50 children killed. would there be a rush to ban alcohol and cell phones? of course not. but some idiot misuses a gun and let's ban all of them. the double standard, not even taking into account there is 2a protection in the constitution, is ridiculous if not criminal.

so, some drunk or distracted driver crashes into a school bus and 50 children killed. would there be a rush to ban alcohol and cell phones? of course not. but some idiot misuses a gun and let's ban all of them. the double standard, not even taking into account there is 2a protection in the constitution, is ridiculous if not criminal.

Leftist politicians (including many U.S. Republicans) push to ban things by which they feel their power is threatened - essentially guns, open flow of information and private control of land/resources. To your point, they obviously don't care about people's safety or lives other than their own.

Leftist politicians (including many U.S. Republicans) push to ban things by which they feel their power is threatened - essentially guns, open flow of information and private control of land/resources. To your point, they obviously don't care about people's safety or lives other than their own.

The average American has no understanding of why the Founding Fathers included the Second in the Bill of Rights.

By their actions I assure everyone the government absolutely does.

Politicians using the event to drive control. These idiot politicians cite they dont bow to terrorsits, unless it aligns to their agenda. Pretty disgusting. This is why we need not participate in this "globalism" shit, its about consolidation of control

If they only knew... Really really knew what an educated, trained (and disturbed) individual could pull off without a single alarm being raised by some "law".

Waiting for the ban of freezer packs, sidewalk de-icer, nitro-methane and human piss (urea).

In Virginia recently, some "politicians" tried to pass a law saying you could not keep a loaded gun in your house to protect yourself from an armed intruder who more than likely is an illegal felon, probably with a stolen gun! Luckily, this was shot down pronto, but what the fuck are these morons thinking, drinking or smoking!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
In Virginia recently, some "politicians" tried to pass a law saying you could not keep a loaded gun in your house to protect yourself from an armed intruder who more than likely is an illegal felon, probably with a stolen gun! Luckily, this was shot down pronto, but what the fuck are these morons thinking, drinking or smoking!

They know exactly what they are doing, and it's about disarming you.

I hope all Kiwis don't roll over like this guy. Love that response though!

----------
...but my convenience doesn't outweigh the risk of misuse...
----------

Not a psychologist here, but it sounds like this soyboy has got latent hoplophobia and self confidence issues to begin with. If he doubts his own ability to handle weapons safely and wants to turn them over to the state in exchange for reward cards, that is his business, but do not try to tell the rest of us that we should do the same.

Fucking pathetic buffoon should consider himself lucky that NZ does not really have a problem with gangs of urban yutes who use social media to scout out potential robbery / home invasion victims. Because he had just advertised to the entire world that he disarmed himself.

BTW, 'Just Gentry''s response to that pussy is awesome. There is no better way to gut punch these types right in the feels than by calling them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strykervet
They know exactly what they are doing, and it's about disarming you.
Totally agree. That's why I will be moving to Winchester in the near future where the thinking is more my style. But, if VA goes nuts thanks to the Northern VA libtards I have to put up with for the near future until I move, WV is a short jump away.

Reactions: kindabitey

I hope all Kiwis don't roll over like this guy. Love that response though!

The way I read it was this guy is stating what he will do with his semi auto rifle ( and thus insinuating all gun owners will do the same) so before he pulls off a similar shooting he's turning it over instead. He's a fool and projecting his lack of will, morals and responsibility onto others as if they are the same should invite a warranted punch to the face to maybe knock some sense in him. I have my doubts of the latter working.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What if the members of the SH wanted to unite and have their own island, how long would it take us to take over New Zealand since the citizens are abandoning their weapons given the fact we would be bound to take SHLowlight with us ?

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
What if the members of the SH wanted to unite and have their own island, how long would it take us to take over New Zealand since the citizens are abandoning their weapons given the fact we would be bound to take SHLowlight with us ?

Now there is an idea! Haha

The following text appeared on Facebook this afternoon. Pretty much says the cops failed at every turn in letting this guy have a license strangely within an hour the government announced the changes 4 days earlier than their imposed deadline of Monday.

Joe green was in charge of nz gun control and despite that had very good ideas.

From Joe Green:

Was the integrity of the firearms licensing process compromised?

In my opinion piece published in the DomPost on 20 March 2019 I said that “Legislators would do well to begin with a close review of the firearms licensing process as it was applied to Friday’s offender. It is after all the mechanism by which he gained lawful access to firearms”.

I now understand that the firearms licensing process as it was applied to the offender in the Christchurch shootings was compromised in that:

• The offender applied for his firearms licence in a Police District in which he might have an increased chance of getting it approved.

• It seems that there was no interview of the offender’s spouse, partner or next of kin (the person who knows them best).

• The process requires the interview of an unrelated referee. I understand that two people were interviewed. They knew the offender primarily through an on-line chat room. Both referees are recorded as saying the same.

• The offender declined to be interviewed at his home. He was interviewed at his place of work.

• There is doubt as to if a home visit and security inspection took place.

• It is apparent in the vetting process that the offender has no friends as such.

This outlines a classic scenario for someone setting up to obtain a firearms licence for nefarious purposes, and because due process was not followed, he succeeded.

Having obtained a firearms licence it is but a short step to obtaining firearms. A step he took.

Changing the law in terms of the possession and use of firearms by law abiding people will have little effect on safety unless the integrity of the licensing process is maintained.

Reactions: bunsen27
New Zealand's police minister Stuart Nash said of the development: "I want to remind that it is a privilege and not a right to own a firearm in New Zealand."

Privilege to be able to defend oneself huh? Ya no thanks chief

New Zealand's police minister Stuart Nash said of the development: "I want to remind that it is a privilege and not a right to own a firearm in New Zealand."

Privilege to be able to defend oneself huh? Ya no thanks chief

Self-defense is not considered a valid reason to own a firearm in NZ.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Im hearing on the radio the PM is asking every female in NZ to wear hijabs today in solidarity with the muslims.

TV news media women are also "required" to wear the hijab and TV will be playing the muslim call to prayer.

That has to be BS, is it @mike e

Will they be undergoing FGM as part of this surrender?

Its like people that did nothing are being asked to burden shame they have no reason to burden.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

Its obvious, she must cut her clit off and don a trashbag.

Actually the full cover trash bag may be a good idea.

Note in that video the sound of the robots clicking their finger in "approval" of what the Communist is saying - fucking bizzare.

I don't need a reason to own a firearm... Because it's a right not a privilege here in the USA....for now.

I think that truth is going to be tested soon.

What happens in NZ will help determine how soon.

Not even the mechanism proscribed by the Constitution seem to matter to the antis right now.

Their current mode seems to be "We dont like these rules so we will ignore them or just change the unilaterally".

You would expect the second to be safe based on the hurdles required to change the Constitution but as we see what is happening with the Electoral College the lawful means dont matter.

We need an organization or group to organize under.

The Tea Party would have been a good seed from which to form such but we can thank Lois Lerner for destroying it.

I think that truth is going to be tested soon.

What happens in NZ will help determine how soon.

Not even the mechanism proscribed by the Constitution seem to matter to the antis right now.

Their current mode seems to be "We dont like these rules so we will ignore them or just change the unilaterally".

You would expect the second to be safe based on the hurdles required to change the Constitution but as we see what is happening with the Electoral College the lawful means dont matter.

We need an organization or group to organize under.

The Tea Party would have been a good seed from which to form such but we can thank Lois Lerner for destroying it.

Yes sir, based on the public support NZ seems to have garnered from the American public, it may be sooner than we think. Guess they are going to have to make some new nails as I don’t see many people in the US that have guns, complying with this. I know most I know have way too much invested to just hand their stuff over. We are going to have to rally together to deal with this otherwise we may find ourselves with the same fate as NZ. Social media is exploding on this right now. I hope the kiwis man up and keep their kiwis. Anyone have a current count on how many have been turned in? Even if they hold out, as I say, a tool you cannot use is effectively banned and made useless. If you can’t shoot it and train with it then it serves no purpose.

Reactions: StealthOwl
Yes sir, based on the public support NZ seems to have garnered from the American public, it may be sooner than we think. Guess they are going to have to make some new nails as I don’t see many people in the US that have guns, complying with this. I know most I know have way too much invested to just hand their stuff over. We are going to have to rally together to deal with this otherwise we may find ourselves with the same fate as NZ. Social media is exploding on this right now. I hope the kiwis man up and keep their kiwis. Anyone have a current count on how many have been turned in? Even if they hold out, as I say, a tool you cannot use is effectively banned and made useless. If you can’t shoot it and train with it then it serves no purpose.

I hope resistance isnt based on the investment value of their collection.

How much is your freedom/life worth.

Well, I guess it's time to buy that new drill press I have been looking at, and a whole bunch of 80% lower receivers I've wanted to experiment on.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
This the result of establishing a government without the oversight of a Constitution to protect citizens rights.

I thought I had enough bullets, powder, and primers stored up, but I guess I don't.