• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos

I guess the gunmen got what they wanted gun confiscation..... Just the wrong continent.

View attachment 7046893

So now Parliament has to open with an Islamic Prayer, are you guys nuts or am I missing something here?

They might as well just all get used to bending over and sticking their asses up in the air & submitting to Islam for good.
Seems the NZ public have even less balls than the Australians if that's possible.

I still think it might possibly have something to do with the fact that pretty much all the RICH, EVIL, Communist, SJW Technocrats are building their "escape homes" and "doomsday bunkers" in NZ and I'm guessing they don't want the local population to be able to say no when troubles come and the technocrats and their ARMED guards decide they are the new rulers of NZ.

Reactions: gigamortis
They might as well just all get used to bending over and sticking their asses up in the air & submitting to Islam for good.
Seems the NZ public have even less balls than the Australians if that's possible.

I still think it might possibly have something to do with the fact that pretty much all the RICH, EVIL, Communist, SJW Technocrats are building their "escape homes" and "doomsday bunkers" in NZ and I'm guessing they don't want the local population to be able to say no when troubles come and the technocrats and their ARMED guards decide they are the new rulers of NZ.
Truth right there,.... However armed guards are only loyal until the money is gone, worthless, or the guards core values are stepped on. As long as there are paint/auto supplies/chemicals , gasoline, steel wool, ect there is still hope. Even w/o those once the power an water are off it's only a matter of time for 99.9% of this rocks, carbon units.

But I don't eat Kiwi..... And the toilet water runs clockwise.....

Here's a gross fact from your's truly......

If you're not used to eating kiwis and want to give it a try, be warned. The seeds DO NOT digest so when you shit later on, you're gonna see little black things floating around. Those aren't bugs so don't run to the hospital. They're just seeds.

If you're not used to eating kiwis and want to give it a try, be warned. The seeds DO NOT digest so when you shit later on, you're gonna see little black things floating around. Those aren't bugs so don't run to the hospital. They're just seeds.

I dont think we want to know your experiences with seeds in shit. :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Maser

But the condom floating in there you didn't question?

Fuck off you cunt

Please come here and say that you little faggot

Must feel like freedom has been sucked out of the room with all the recent directives. Not sure if accurate, but hear most women in town are wearing headscarves in some deranged display of unity. I feel for you NZ types, but it is your bed to make and keep.

I dont think we want to know your experiences with seeds in shit. :unsure:
Hmm so I can grow some Kiwi if I retrieve them there floating black things in the water???? Save some $$$ fruit?

So....Christians are forced to worship Allah? Am I getting that correct?

Seems like it:

I think they are terrified that an Islamist retaliatory attack is imminent and by doing these things and disarming the population, they might get spared.

Meanwhile, we better be on our toes here in the States at all hours. Anyone who wants to try some terrorist shit MUST be dealt with extreme fucking prejudice.

CARRY. BE VIGILANT. BE ARMED. ALL THE TIME.

Seems like it:

I think they are terrified that an Islamist retaliatory attack is imminent and by doing these things and disarming the population, they might get spared.

Meanwhile, we better be on our toes here in the States at all hours. Anyone who wants to try some terrorist shit MUST be dealt with extreme fucking prejudice.

CARRY. BE VIGILANT. BE ARMED. ALL THE TIME.

The shooter got exactly what he asked for in his manifesto.

Time will tell if he gets more.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This report is coming from Buzzfeed:

New Zealand police said of the 1.2 million guns registered to civilians that as of Tuesday night, 37 firearms had been surrendered to police nationwide. They did not provide a breakdown of how many people owned those guns, the types of firearms, or the districts where the guns were surrendered.

Reactions: Eddystone
In protest of these idiot giving up their guns, i am Purchasing a new .44mag this weekend.

Reactions: deersniper
The ragheads are SOL. Allah is out of virgins and their only choices are young boys and goats.
Centuries of inbreeding have not been kind to those people. They are about the lowest for of upright walkers.

To New Zealand if you do get attacked by invaders I would side with the enemy to save your lives and point out the addresses of your politicians to the enemy for they were the ones that disarmed you and took away your means away to protect yourself and your Nation to begin with. Your government has left you with protecting your family with persimmons, so when those invaders are blasting away with AK47's you throw those persimmons at those attacking bastards.

This report is coming from Buzzfeed:

New Zealand police said of the 1.2 million guns registered to civilians that as of Tuesday night, 37 firearms had been surrendered to police nationwide. They did not provide a breakdown of how many people owned those guns, the types of firearms, or the districts where the guns were surrendered.

I hope it stays that way. If the Kiwis dont turn in the guns then it will hopefully set a precedent that trying to just snap your fingers and banning semi autos is a lot easier said than done.

gents its not the "muzzies" forcing these pols to do a goddam thing its the virtue signalling faggot pols who are the enemy,,, keep your eye on who is the immediate danger and who is attacking you... they use the muzzies as a wedge to tear apart civil society to give themselves more power.... Take your action against the source not the imported wedge.

gents its not the "muzzies" forcing these pols to do a goddam thing its the virtue signalling faggot pols who are the enemy,,, keep your eye on who is the immediate danger and who is attacking you... they use the muzzies as a wedge to tear apart civil society to give themselves more power.... Take your action against the source not the imported wedge.

Exactly, they are actually cynically using the Muslim community as pawns & victims with no regard to what actually happens to them, as their wedge and excuse issue to drive their Communist, Statist, One World, Totalitarian agenda.

You notice nobody at all is making a fuss about the Chinese rounding up millions of Muslims into concentration camps?.... Crickets in the news and not a peep from all these virtue signalling SJW "Muslim lovers"... because there the Muslims are not needed and are a threat to the established Communist order.

To honor the tranny, PM of NZ an it's wishes, I will expend 600rds this afternoon proofing my new gen 5 G-19 before thinking it's fit to carry. Now I submit, had just one of those who were allegedly killed ( yes allegedly) been armed this Alleged act would have played out different. Allegedly you ask, Well I watched the video many times over, an I am not the brightest bulb on the porch but my shotguns when shooting threw a windshield leave holes, an will shatter a side glass. Plus the fact my AR brass does not disappear in thin air, or hide from plain view on concrete. I'll give the shooter one thing,... I've never in all my life events with guns been able to control my breath like he does. Let alone have the balls to knowingly shoot a shotgun in an enclosed car w/o hearing protection unless it's kill or be killed event. YMMV

the kiwis need to take up arms against their government and domestic enemies at this point, the declaration of war/enslavement by the government has now been declared...

If I was a betting man, I'd bet you'd see the French violently overthrowing the government before you'd see anything even close in NZ or Australia.
France may be gearing up you never know..... It's gotten so bad they are now putting the military on the street to battle the protesters, the way I see it, the soldiers shoot a few unarmed protesters dead because "we were in fear of our lives" and the whole place may go up in flames.

you might be interested to know our authorities now seem to be blocking access to certain websites, ar15.com is blocked and I reckon it won't be long before this one is. Also NZ Post (govt owned "private" company) have announced all firearms and related / restricted product will not be carried by them from yesterday and as a result our customs service will hold and not clear firearms / restricted items as they cannot be shipped.

• Sad
Reactions: StealthOwl
you might be interested to know our authorities now seem to be blocking access to certain websites, ar15.com is blocked and I reckon it won't be long before this one is. Also NZ Post (govt owned "private" company) have announced all firearms and related / restricted product will not be carried by them from yesterday and as a result our customs service will hold and not clear firearms / restricted items as they cannot be shipped.
You guys have a ruff road ahead. Make sure you learn chemistry it will allow you to be free again if you want it bad enough.

Good Lord, This idiot thinks he is still the president.
Well a country of barely 5million people banning semi autos has nothing to do with us a country with over 300 million people.

Perhaps it’s because he knows someone is about to drop the hammer? ??‍♂️

I bet he is gonna go there commending them on how they are better than the US (not surprised, he hates the US)... and encourage them to ban all guns entirely. disarming people one country at a time. This man is a Demon.
He is a follower of Allah, who is indeed Satan.... while Jesus was the son of God, Muhammed is obviously the son of the Devil.