• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos

I agree with that too but the people supposedly fighting for us havent done dick.

That’s the problem! Gun owners are sitting around eating cheetos with orange dicks talking about “the revolution” and telling everyone to “buy ammo”, expecting everyone else to do the political fighting.

The fight is now! I just secured two guaranteed signatures on this recall. They need 5696 in 60 days! So all you Greeley area folks, and all you folks who know someone in the Greeley area —> FIGHT!!!

E704E1C3-8E86-49BA-94EE-7E351E186A7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Buy More Ammo

That’s the problem! Gun owners are sitting around eating cheetos with orange dicks talking about “the revolution” and telling everyone to “buy ammo”, expecting everyone else to do the political fighting.

The fight is now! I just secured two guaranteed signatures on this recall. They need 5696 in 60 days! So all you Greeley area folks, and all you folks who know someone in the Greeley area —> FIGHT!!!

View attachment 7055339

• Haha
Reactions: Holliday

View attachment 7055339

Good job.

You guys did good recalling a couple clowns a few years ago,.

wasnt one of em the dumb broad that didnt realize magazines were reloadable - meaning once the current supply of magpuls were shot dry there would be no high cap guns.

The letters matter.

It gets exhausting working on your own realizing the pols that say they are your friends keep fucking you.

Lindsey Graham actually did a great job circa 2012 on guns. Now look at him.

Gun owners need to band together in a group basically declaring "We will not comply".

Unless its ex post facto we have broken no laws - leave us alone.

We refuse to live our lives based on the actions of the lowest common denominator.

With no other product do we legislate that way and no other product is a basic human right.

Good job.

wasnt one of em the dumb broad that didnt realize magazines were reloadable - meaning once the current supply of magpuls were shot dry there would be no high cap guns.

The letters matter.

It gets exhausting working on your own realizing the pols that say they are your friends keep fucking you.

Gun owners need to band together in a group basically declaring "We will not comply".

We refuse to live our lives based on the actions of the lowest common denominator.

With no other product do we legislate that way and no other product is a basic human right.

I am like a broken record but here goes. (Apologies to those reading for umpteenth time)

Gun owners have there head up their ass. Just like we had the road map for losing ie Australia, NZ, England, NJ , NY , California et al , we have the road map for winning.

That road map is the gay movement. They are the Spartans of political/cultural warfare.

The Spartans:

Do NOT allow dissension within their ranks.
Do NOT pretend their cause is a human right, then act otherwise.
Do NOT Sit around talking about civil war polishing their gun instead of acting.
Do NOT hide in the proverbial closet
Do NOT tolerate discrimination or backstabbing from businesses
DO NOT pretend just because a law is not enforced, everything is ok.

If we only aspire to be the fighters the (gay) Spartans are:

We WILL STOP hiding our guns & demonizing those who responsibly open carry.
We WILL boycott ll Bean, Jax , Dicks Benchmade, Starbucks etc.
We WILL support companies who support us, Bass Pro, Cabelas, Zero Tolerance knives etc.
We WILL show up to the legislature, protests and other place to support the cause even if the wife gets pissed because she had “plans”
We WILL stop pretending that ignoring or not enforcing a law is the same as not having the law on the books. That is simply moronic, one dimensional, white trash thinking.

This is just an example. I am sure anyone could fill in more lines of dos and don’ts. I am old enough to remember when folks where not going to enforce national seatbelt mandates. How did that battle go?

I have also watched as helmet laws marched their way across the country. Then Bikers said “NO” and marched across the country rolling them back. So this “we can’t win politically” or “buy ammo” bullshit is just that BULLSHIT.

If someone has to tell you to buy ammo you have bigger problems. Gun owners and their panic buying is a whole other sociopathy. It’s disturbing.

In 2013 while I at the Colorado legislature I came up with a phase “ 1% of gun owners fight like tigers and the rest whine like little girls”. A lefty chokes out a 35lb cougar kitten and he is hailed as a hero and every gun owner wants to buy him a beer.

When is the last time you bought a beer for the guys who spend 14 hour days at the legislature or do other work for the cause. How about just a pat on the back and a thank you.....

Yet the gun industry readily hands out discounts to some of the same folks standing in uniform next to Mom’s Demand at press conference...... It is time for that to stop. We need and industry wide agency “ban list”.

Attachments

• 7AF83CDD-F4D3-4BD6-9A7E-63B57919CCCB.jpeg
    7AF83CDD-F4D3-4BD6-9A7E-63B57919CCCB.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Good job.

The letters matter.

Unfortunately Degette was not recalled in that episode. By statute the govenor must be in office for 6 months before a recall can be initiated.

Thank you,
Mr.Smith

So over in NZ now they are not happy with taking away your firearms, they want to take away your bows & arrows and follow you around if you happen to be conservative and White....

Just in case those Sheep in NZ didn't fully understand what it's all about. The government is going into overdrive to kick start a full Orwellian state. Almost makes you pretty sure the whole thing was planned and they already knew who they wanted to get rid of to make things easier for the new regime powers.

Hopefully one day the vile "police" that signed that paperwork get to watch some truly biblical stuff get done to them and their families, hopefully by the same "minority" group that they are using "protecting" as an excuse to oppress their fellow citizens.