• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

News Report On Air Jordan 11's Turns Ghetto

Re: News Report On Air Jordan 11's Turns Ghetto

Notice all those welfare addicted, government cheese eating, food stamp collecting parasites living off the bunghole of a rotting society?

Well, now they have new Air Jordans.

And really I don't think Michael Jordan gives a damn about them--he's too busy golfing, not drinking O.E.8 in da hood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice all those welfare addicted, government cheese eating, food stamp collecting parasites living off the bunghole of a rotting society?

And really I don't think Michael Jordan gives a damn about them--he's too busy golfing, not drinking O.E.8 in da hood.</div></div>

+1000

Is this for real
smile.gif
. What a language not even English or Ameriken omg.

Not to mention most of them i'd say unable to jump more than an inch of the planet even on a trampoline...

Pretty sad. My parent's generation stood in line to get work to feed their families.

I guess I'm out of touch, but I couldn't follow what the interviewees were saying.

What is "O.E.8?"

And my friends wonder why I moved from the city to the middle of nowhere.................

This display is nothing less than the compounded effects of naked greed, indifference to manners, civility, courtesy, decorum and yet more evidence that the enabling of this behavior by consistently blaming it on racism has caused it to metastasize.

The epic failure of this particular demographic is shameful. Not surprising the blame must be placed elsewhere.

And all for what have to be the ugliest fucking clown shoes ever created...

He can't even put together a coherent sentence and just repeats himself three times and then plays for the camera. That is our education system at its best.

Lakewood boys be getting that money.....LOL, I grew up in that shithole. That's what I saw everyday while I was living there. It's funny when you actually find out what they consider "Get Money". I was only 14/15 when I left home because I was tired of lakewood, I knew if I stayed I would never have anything/become anyone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ElCoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't take a pair of those shoes if you paid me.</div></div>

Damn I would. I always liked different shoes, shoes that weren't the norm and that weren't popular by everyone else.

I wore the original pair my junior year of basketball in HS. I loved them. If I can find some in stock I'll be getting a pair just to say I have them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice all those welfare addicted, government cheese eating, food stamp collecting parasites living off the bunghole of a rotting society?
</div></div>

You have amazing powers. To be able to determine their socio-economic status from simply seeing them on video like that is astounding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice all those welfare addicted, government cheese eating, food stamp collecting parasites living off the bunghole of a rotting society?
</div></div>

You have amazing powers. To be able to determine their socio-economic status from simply seeing them on video like that is astounding.</div></div>

If you can't see all that from watching that video then maybe you are the one who needs to watch it over, and over, and over until you see the kind (not color) of people that is portrayed in that video.

People of higher socio-economic status don't act like a bunch of fuckin' savages over a pair of shoes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice all those welfare addicted, government cheese eating, food stamp collecting parasites living off the bunghole of a rotting society?
</div></div>

You have amazing powers. To be able to determine their socio-economic status from simply seeing them on video like that is astounding. </div></div>

Well, to be fair, the posted video is jumbled, but I did catch this on television, where those crack monkeys looked worse, especially on HDtv.

Maybe some are educated in how to ask for government handouts, having kids they can't afford, how to take a bus, how to steal/beg etc., but I don't see anything really that says that they aren't pathetic welfare addicts.

Maybe if enough people ridicule those in the parasite class, there would be less of them.

Sorry if your feelings were hurt by my stating the obvious, Tucker.

Remember, government cheese always tastes better with Tabasco sauce.

I will judge that they are inarticulate.
Beyond that, I cannot tell how wealthy or poor they are, or whether or not they do drugs. No evidence presented to support either way.

If they had camped out for hours to see the new Star Wars movie or to buy the latest iPhone, then they surely would be smarter than these people, no?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Maybe if enough people ridicule those in the parasite class, there would be less of them.
</div></div>

Quite the contrary. You can ridicule them all you want while stating that you work for a living, the majority will look at you like you're an idiot. After all, why would anyone want to work to make money when you can sit on your ass and wait for free money to arrive in the mail or wait for the direct deposit to hit their account so they can use their gov't issued credit card while protecting their self esteem.

Honestly people of all races and classes have acted the same time and time again. Trying to paint anyone demographic or race a certain way over this behavior just makes one look ignorant and racist.

As I recall in my youth upper class white ladies threw down over Cabbage Patch kids, later they went neanderthal over a freaking talking Elmo doll. Have you ever seen women at a Le Creuset or Coach clearance sale??? This has much more to do with the human mindset of scarcity and status via material then it does anything else.

Companies try and make this happen so they get publicity, people do it because once in a mob it always devolves to that level. I advise anyone who got bent out of shape over this to wise up and focus on more important issues our nation is facing.

And really I don't think Michael Jordan gives a damn about them--he's too busy golfing, not drinking O.E.8 in da hood. </div></div>

there were some ignorant people interviewed in that report to be sure. your assumptions are equally ignorant.

I didn't post this for a political debate, just for the humor of it.

Licking a shoe in public and on national television. I to am glad i live in the sticks. MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly people of all races and classes have acted the same time and time again. Trying to paint anyone demographic or race a certain way over this behavior just makes one look ignorant and racist.

As I recall in my youth upper class white ladies threw down over Cabbage Patch kids, later they went neanderthal over a freaking talking Elmo doll. Have you ever seen women at a Le Creuset or Coach clearance sale??? This has much more to do with the human mindset of scarcity and status via material then it does anything else.

Companies try and make this happen so they get publicity, people do it because once in a mob it always devolves to that level. I advise anyone who got bent out of shape over this to wise up and focus on more important issues our nation is facing. </div></div>

Agree completely, or you can insert latest iCraze, or PS X.

I love my Le Creuset dutch oven though, made some mean bison chili in it last night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there were some ignorant people interviewed in that report to be sure.</div></div>

You're too kind.

Did somebady say LeCrueset! I be cuttin MFers ovah dat shit yo! I don't see anything political yet but I ain't the referee. I will reserve my judgements because when a tornado tears through a trailer park the news will find the dumbest redneck they can find to talk with. My rub is this, when someone talks shit about how fucking retarded trailer park residents and rednecks are there is no problem at all. Boy we have become sooooo sensitive in this day and age as long as it pertains to brown people or some special minority.

Did anyone bother telling these people they're tennis shoes? I mean, they are just tennis shoes, aren't they? Or did I miss something? ugh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this for real
smile.gif
. What a language not even English or Ameriken omg.

Not to mention most of them i'd say unable to jump more than an inch of the planet even on a trampoline...
</div></div>

Remember America is not always as great as people think it is!!!