• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF ATACR vs Leupold mark 5

I have tried to send Leupold some older M8 scopes to have target knobs put on them they tell me they don't have the enginnering to do that anymore. Customer service sucks!

I have been down this road a bit... Vortex has a great discount as does Leupold.. and NFs discount is great, but the wait is long.... between the 2 I choose a ATACR. But like others have said it is still outside your price range with the discount. I will say I have 4 PMII's and I am really impressed by my ATACR I got recently, to me it make me want to try another one of them before I buy another Schmidt. Good Luck!!

Ended up buying a Mark 5 5-25 with the tremor 3 reticle. Leupold has never let me down personally and I love all my Mark 4 scopes so I decided to give the mark 5 a shot. Thanks for insight guys

Reactions: Bigrederic
Where are you guys seeing F1 Atacrs for 1500. The cheapest I have seen lately have been around 2000. I would love to find a 4-16x42 F1 for $1500.

Last edited: