• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nicki Haley announces to run for President / Crook in Chief.

Q
Are you my brother? I was born and raised in SD. After several stops we now live in Iowa. My brother's biggest beef with Noem is the Marijuana issue.

As for abortion, I guess it depends on your opinion of what abortion is exactly. For me, abortion is simply murder in the womb. So I view anti-abortion laws more like laws against any other type of murder rather than government intervention. If you define abortion as birth control, than I'm sure your views would differ.
Are you my brother? I was born and raised in SD. After several stops we now live in Iowa. My brother's biggest beef with Noem is the Marijuana issue.

As for abortion, I guess it depends on your opinion of what abortion is exactly. For me, abortion is simply murder in the womb. So I view anti-abortion laws more like laws against any other type of murder rather than government intervention. If you define abortion as birth control, than I'm sure your views would differ.

For me, weed isn't the issue, the bigger issue it is her overtly working to overturn a referendum that the people clearly wanted and passed. She should have signed it. Period. AS for abortion, I don't like it, but I also don't want the government telling people what they can do with their bodies. Whether it is masks or gender surgery or abortion, the government should stay out of it. But I do understand your point on abortion.

Largely due to her suing to overturn a referendum that the people passed on Marijuana and her anti abortion policies. The people voted in favor of legalizing recreational weed, it should be law of that land. As for her abortion policies, you can be against abortion and also against government intervention instead of pandering to your base.

Q

For me, weed isn't the issue, the bigger issue it is her overtly working to overturn a referendum that the people clearly wanted and passed. She should have signed it. Period. AS for abortion, I don't like it, but I also don't want the government telling people what they can do with their bodies. Whether it is masks or gender surgery or abortion, the government should stay out of it. But I do understand your point on abortion.

Abortion is murder. People don’t get to kill people just because they live in their bodies. If a law passed stating anyone who receives an abortion must also get a finger removed, the market would dry up overnight. They aren’t changing their own bodies, they’re cutting the baby’s body up. The act, and anyone that supports it, is vile.

To your other point:

In a country with corrupt voting, how do you know the referendum passed? 😂
If she sued, is that illegal? Did she attempt to circumvent the civic system or not? If she has done nothing wrong, why disapprove?

Like many other career politician's... I have not "followed" Nikki Haley.
I have followed this thread / comments. That prompted me to read two articles about her.
One article was pro Nikki Haley and the other was con Nikki Haley. Both were factual and very well written.
I allowed the articles to sink in for a few days. The old quote "A divided house can not stand" came to mind.
America is imploding from the inside much more so than the outside.
Unfortunate.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Largely due to her suing to overturn a referendum that the people passed on Marijuana and her anti abortion policies. The people voted in favor of legalizing recreational weed, it should be law of that land. As for her abortion policies, you can be against abortion and also against government intervention instead of pandering to your base.
You sound vaccinated

Like many other career politician's... I have not "followed" Nikki Haley.
I have followed this thread / comments. That prompted me to read two articles about her.
One article was pro Nikki Haley and the other was con Nikki Haley. Both were factual and very well written.
I allowed the articles to sink in for a few days. The old quote "A divided house can not stand" came to mind.
America is imploding from the inside much more so than the outside.
Unfortunate.
You act/speak as if we had a choice in the division.
Team blue/"liberals" (LOL) have created this.
Then team of gaslighting, accuse the other team what you are doing.
Their words and actions during the plandemic tell all.

R

I feel the need to post this list from Robert Malone's website on WEF global young leaders. Its not like this group just shows up for one dinner and collects their award and check; their is a process of indoctrination you must participate in to collect. I'm not saying one can't defect, but that would be very, very rare.

From maloneinstitute.org/wef

List of US Politicians (not including the 2022 YGL (WEF) Graduates
Huma Abedin US Department of State Deputy chief of staff and aide to Hillary Clinton (2009–
2013) and vice chair of Hillary's presidential campaign
Penny Abeywardena Mayors office City of New York Mayors office City of New York
Robert E. Andrews United States House of Representatives Congressman from New Jersey (D), 1st District
Ruben Barrales Office of the President of the United States Assistant to the President and Director, Intergovernmental Affairs
Evan Bayh Senate of Indiana, USA Senator Indiana (1999–2011) Karan K. Bhatia Office of the US Trade Deputy Trade Representative
Matt Blunt State of Missouri Governor of Missouri
David A. Bray Atlantic Council GeoTech Center Federal Communications Commission
Aja Brown City of Compton, California Mayor of Compton
Carol M. Browner Office of the President of the United States Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change Policy (2009–2011)
George P. Bush Texas General Land Office Land Commissioner (2015–)
Pete Buttigieg Government of the United States Secretary of Transportation (2021–)
Julian Castro Government of the US US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (2014 – 2017)
David Chiu City of San Francisco City Attorney of San Francisco
Jim Cooper U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Congressman Tennessee 32 yrs Tom Cotton U.S. Senate Senator from Arkansas (R)
Daniel Crenshaw United States Congress Rep. from Texas, 2nd District (2019–) Artur Davis US Congress Congressman from Alabama, 7th District (D)
Brian Deese National Economic Council National Economic Council
Joshua DuBois White House Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Crescenta Valley Town Council, California Council Member
Sophal Ear
Mike Espy Government of the US Secretary of Agriculture (1993–1994)
Daniel C. Esty State of Connecticut, USA Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Energy
and Environmental Protection (2011–2014)
Jon Favreau Office of the President of the United States Office of the President of the United States
Steven Fulop Jersey City, N.J. Mayor of Jersey City (2013–)
Tulsi Gabbard United States House of Representatives Congresswoman from Hawaii (D), 2nd
District
Kate Gallego City of Phoenix, Arizona Mayor of Phoenix
Pete Geren Texas Cultural Trust Former congressman Texas
Gabrielle Giffords US Congress US Congressman (Dem) for Arizona (2007–2012)
Garlin II Gilchrist State of Michigan Lieutenant Governor
Cyrus Habib Society of Jesus (Jesuits) Lieutenant Governor of Washington State (2017–2021)
***Nikki Haley US Government US Ambassador to the UN
Rachel Haot (Sterne) City of New York Executive Director of the Transit Innovation Partnership
Jaime Herrera Beutler US House of Representatives Congresswoman from Washington (R), 3rd District
Benjamin Jealous NAACP -
Bobby Jindal State of Louisiana Governor of Louisiana
Patrick J. Kennedy II US House of Representatives Representative for Rhode Island (1995– 2011)
Joseph P. Kennedy III US House of Representatives Rep for the suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts
Kwame Kilpatrick City of Detroit Mayor of Dieroit (2002–2008) Adam Kinzinger Illinois American Politician
Mark Lippert Boeing US Ambassador to South Korea 2014-2017
Kathleen McGinty Office of the Governor of Pennsylvania Chief of Staff (2015); Environmental advisor to VP Al Gore and President Clinton Kimberly A. Moore US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2021–) Chief judge
Seth Moulton U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Rep. from Massachusetts's 6th district (2015–)
Vivek Murthy United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
Nicole Nason National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Administrator
Michael R. Nelson City of Carrobro, North Carolina Mayor of Carrboro, NC
Gavin Newsom State of California Governor of California (2019–)
Jared Polis State of Colorado, USA Governor of Colorado (2019–)
Samantha Power National Security Council (NSC) Past US Ambassador to UN
Adam Putnam Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Luke Ravenstahl City of Pittsburgh Mayor, Pittsburgh 2006-2014
Julissa Reynoso US Embassy US Ambassador to Spain and Andorra (2022–)
Nilmini Rubin Meta US Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Richard L. Scott Columbia/HCA US Governor/Senator - Florida
Kunihiko Shimada KS International Strategies, Inc. Former UN mediator on peace and security issues
Kristen Silverberg US Government US Ambassador to the EU (2008–2009)
Edward Smith DLA Piper LLP Department of Commerce under Obama
Elise Stefanik US House of Representatives Congresswoman from New York, 21st District (R)
William Steiger USAID Director of the Office of Global Health Affairs at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Lawrence H. Summers Harvard University Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
John E. Sununu United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Congressman and Senator Lauren Underwood Representative for Illinois
Heather Zichal The White House Deputy assistant to President Barack Obama for Energy and Climate Change
Jeffrey Zients Advisory Board Company White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021

Tits Romney......

She knows she has no chance of winning, however she will walk away with 10 to 20 million in cash she steals from her campaign funds.....

Reactions: Maggot
Leftist feminism runs through her from the top of her head clear down to her panties. She is another version of Hillary Clinton.

Reactions: JR_77
Last edited:
Here is another reason NOT to vote for the witch. What I want to know is who is minding the gingerbread house that she's locked the kids in.

This sound like she wants a Patriot Act 2.0.

The Bidenistas and the FCC are taking a page out of Nikki Haley’s playbook. So if she ever got in office she would have a willing group of sycophants.