• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce knowledge needed.......?

Will Fennell

Sergeant
Minuteman
Folks,
I got a chance to pickup a NIB Nightforce NXS 2.5x10x32mm[mil dot reticle], at such a deal, I could not refuse. The only problem, it was sight unseen, and it has the covered-hunting type knobs. I would like zero stop Mil knobs, and while I see on NF's website that you can retro fit scopes with zero stop/mil knobs, I can't tell if you can retro fit from the covered knobs? And of course, NF is closed on friday. Can anyone shed any light on this issue so I don't have wonder my fate all weekend? TIA
wink.gif

Re: Nightforce knowledge needed.......?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daniel,

We can change your turrets for 220.00 and this process only takes 3-4 weeks to undertake.

If this is something you are interested in, please go to our website, www.nightforceoptics.com , and go to the library tab.

Print and fill out the factory service form and then, simply give me a call for an RMA number.

Does this help?

Regards,

Ken </div></div>

I am going to do the same thing when I get a chance. I emailed them about it for a 2.5-10x32 that I ordered wrong.