• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes nightforce or uso?

Re: nightforce or uso?

The nightforce is a great scope. The only thing is once you start getting into the 2000 mark for a scope. I think there is other options like S&Bs, Premier, USO. They have some more features that I like more.
If you are into a scope for 2000,why not go another 300 to 700 more. That is my 2 cents.

in reading this thread from start to finish, i have come to a conclusion. Both are top notch scopes, both have pros and cons, and frankly I don't think there is a wrong choice here. I own a NF 3.5-15x50 with the NP-R2 reticle (illuminated) and I'm thrilled with it. I can't see the NF being a wrong choice (if that even exists). I haven't had the opportunity to "play" with a USO so obviously I'm biased. IMHO a man would be more than satisfied with either of these scopes.
I guess the question is: now what are we going to debate???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clifford44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess the question is: now what are we going to debate??? </div></div>

I know...
What do we like better: B
blush.gif
blush.gif
Bs or A$$?

After reading this topic and discussing it with friends, I've ordered a NXS 5.5-22x56 (MOA/NP-R1) w/ zero stop. It will sit alongside my USO Spotter.

The one thing I wish NF did offer is this wicked color:
USOSN-3SSDS.jpg