• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce questions

summitsitter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2008
Crowville, Louisiana
Can Nightforce change the older Varminter knobs out to the ones on the new NXS model knobs..If so how much. Also I would like to see a pic of the retical illuminate if anybody has one..Can't find one anywhere on net..

Re: Nightforce questions

This is a picture of my NP-R2. The objective cover was on.

IMG_1255-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a picture of my NP-R2. The objective cover was on.

IMG_1255-1.jpg
</div></div>

Now that's cool there...Thanks..

Not a problem. The Red ring around it doesn't normally show up. Don't have the slightest idea why it's there. Maybe because I left the obj cover on.

Nah the red ring around the outside is the lens of camera picking up reflective light from the tube... not really noticeable with the human eye but its there if you move your head around and get the sight picture nice and staight

Huntinaz, my reticle looks bright red whereas yours look slightly pinkish... is this the case in real life?

Vman, I just looked at the scope with illum on. It doesn't look pink to the human eye. Must have just been the camera. I am going to play with the brightness adjustment later, I haven't played with that yet.

Where is the Illumination knob? I know some scope integrate that into the Parallex adjustment or have another knob specific for that but I do not see it on the 3.5x15-50 F1. I am about 99% sure that all NXS scopes have Illuminated Rets?

You pull on the Parallax knob to turn on illum. You have to screw the Parallax knob cover off to change the brightness with a little flathead screwdriver.

Rhett