• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Reticle Specs

lw8

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2010
TN
I purchased a NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 with an LV.5 reticle but the manual didn't include dimensions/specs for the reticle. Google didn't help and nothing on their website.

Anybody have the specs/dimensions on this reticle?

Re: Nightforce Reticle Specs

Contact Mark Bonallie with NF Tech Support.
208-476-9814. ext.201

Tell him what scope/reticle combo you have and that you need documentation that was not provided with the product.

Just out of curiosity, how did you choose that particular Velocity reticle if you didn't have a way to check its specs against your cartridge's ballistic path?

Good luck. Mark will take care of you.

I would be curious on the specs too as I have one coming Monday, I sent Night force an email with all my cartridge dope and they told me which reticle I should use.....
Best
Rob

That is what I did as well. NF advised that the F1 LV.5 reticle is more or less a .308 with 175gr projectile which is what I currently use.

Having said that, the reticle obviously isn't going to adjust for temp, altitude, etc...so I need to know the dimensions to calculate any offsets.

The LV.5 and other 1000 yard Velocity series reticles have a 10 moa ranging scale on the vertical crosshair above the centerline.