• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce told me to use 100in/lbs on ring clamps - it broke

I am a Leupold fan, HOWEVER, when it come to long range they have a small tenancy not to return to zero. If you search the inter-webs you will see many stories about this. I have not heard of NF having that issue.

You didn’t think it was odd when you put a 1/2”x1/4” adapter on your 36” torque wrench to get a 3/16” hex bit socket to torque to 100 ft-lbs?
AW God, I am laughing so hard I GOTTA run to the bathroom. Thanks I needed that.

I wish I could say this was news, but over a decade ago I also asked for specs for ring screws and was told something wildly out of line. I confirmed it with them a second time before doing it, then I used the quoted number and had the screw head seperate. I sen the rings back and they claimed that it was all fine, admitting the mistake. I still buy from them, but they clearly have some dumbasses in support.