• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

@Nik H how you like me now?

Made a trip to Boston....

View attachment 7518191

View attachment 7518192

@Nik H wanted this sweater for 3-4 years now. Finally said "Fuck it, its only money"

I need to get out for some cold weather training.

Cucks at the Filson store told me twice to put my mask on.

They sell the image of the rugged individual surviving in the Yukon against Brown Bear attacks yet they fear sniffles.

Their catalog is full of the gayest bunch of posers going. Don't know if they are drug addicts or gay prostitutes.

They do make some serious wool though. Will get you through the worst cold.
Look at you!!

Welcome to the world of non-Poor people...it is only money....now take that attitude and go buy a modern rifle like an AI.

Thanks! I think a medium will work!
You may want a large though depending on what you will wear underneath it.

I am actually even more of a midget than @pmclaine although I don't remember that being the case when I went shooting with him :). I am 2" shorter and about the same weight. 42" chest and 36" waist and I usually wear a thermal and a shirt under the sweater so I go with a large....the arms are a little long but not too bad as I have slightly longer arms than most people that are 5'6"

Reactions: pmclaine
See my response above.......it would all be easy if we were Amish.
Don't need to be Amish to teach kids values and that going along with the crowd isn't the always the best choice. Those popular kids that seem so important in High School will most likely never be seen or interacted with again after graduation.

You may want a large though depending on what you will wear underneath it.

I am actually even more of a midget than @pmclaine although I don't remember that being the case when I went shooting with him :). I am 2" shorter and about the same weight. 42" chest and 36" waist and I usually wear a thermal and a shirt under the sweater so I go with a large....the arms are a little long but not too bad as I have slightly longer arms than most people that are 5'6"

I could have probably made the Large work...

With the medium bulkiest thing I might put under it would be a collared LS shirt if I chose the go out to dinner in it while vacationing some place cold. I want it to be a in the house wear item as well, prefer not having the longer sleeves and length down past my balls.

More likely only propolene and Id look to layer over the sweater, maybe a filson wool vest or some sort of thermal jacket in a large size.

Reactions: Mooseknuckles
Here's an observation, you don't have many friends.
Here's an observation...
You suck at deductive reasoning.

Your feelings were hurt by someone pointing out an observable fact and you lash out like a hormonal teenage girl trying to get back at me with a WEAK insult.

Hey he is just thinking outside of the box.....its the new normal.
Teaching moments are HARDLY "new". Been going on since people have been around. Jesus used them in the Bible. I used them on my Marines and kids.. Done properly it makes the person use their brain to see beyond the surface of an issue/problem.

Says the man with the "Wooly Pully"........

Wooly Pullys are the shit

I wore mine out.

1609715101693.png

Last edited:
Reactions: scharfschutze762
However, I have zero tolerance for people who patronize a private business, knowing full well what the mask policy is, and are a pain in the ass about it

Zero tolerance?

Come on, admit it. You just see guys like me without a mask and grit your teeth next to your boyfriend......"I'll show him...."

Sure you will, honey

Here's an observation...
You suck at deductive reasoning.

Your feelings were hurt by someone pointing out an observable fact and you lash out like a hormonal teenage girl trying to get back at me with a WEAK insult.
Listen here Turbo, you couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried. I am however tired of your smug bullshit. You remind me of Garandman. [ that's not a good thing ]

You really showed them. Way to be an asshole to people just trying to do their job. As if they make the rules at their. PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESS.
It’s not their job to enforce anything.

Listen here Turbo, you couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried. I am however tired of your smug bullshit. You remind me of Garandman. [ that's not a good thing ]
I didn't hurt your feelings....yet here you are.

I wasn't even talking to you, yet you felt the NEED to jump in.

I didn't hurt your feelings....yet here you are.

I wasn't even talking to you, yet you felt the NEED to jump in.
For your reading pleasure;

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Medical Condition
Symptoms
  • Being overly boastful, exaggerating one's own achievements
  • Pretending to be superior to others
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Looking down on others as inferior
  • Monopolizing conversations
  • Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
  • Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
  • Always craves for “the best” in everything
  • Has a very fragile self- esteem

The teaching moment was missed by you.
Teaching your children if they apply themselves to succeed they will enjoy some of the nicer things. Not that "things" or what "others think" actually make a difference. Set goals and dreams and strive for them.
Teaching them right from wrong and letting them decide who to spend their hard earned money with.
Those two lessons will go further than telling them no you can't have that because of dickwad athlete has xyz views.
That's the way I raised my children. Teach them in the way.........
Be their example/idol.
So in your mind, "nicer things" includes Nike shoes made by slave labor in China?

Why do you ASSume that the teaching moment I spoke of was to simply tell the kid no?

Part of teaching them right from wrong is to educate them about people/entities that are actively working to destroy our country. A country that you should be teaching them to love and respect the values of. Explaining all that so that they understand they can make a difference by not supporting the enemy with their hard earned dollars.

And by the way, the OP did say he allowed it so the kid would fit in with the crowd. Seems you are barking up the wrong tree here.

For your reading pleasure;

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Medical Condition
Symptoms
  • Being overly boastful, exaggerating one's own achievements
  • Pretending to be superior to others
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Looking down on others as inferior
  • Monopolizing conversations
  • Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
  • Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
  • Always craves for “the best” in everything
  • Has a very fragile self- esteem
Yep sounds like what you are doing.

By the way it's not "monopolizing a conversation" to simply reply to comments made directly to (or about) me.

I looked at some Merino Wool for when I go north for hunting. Then I realize that I have tubs and tubs of cold weather hunting gear. Then there's always more a/c/c's, broadheads or something else.

Reactions: pmclaine
So blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......
Fuck Enough already! You side tracked this enough. If you don't like it move along.

PS @pmclaine and any one else. I apologise for getting sucked into the bullshit from the narcissist.

I hope you enjoy your sweater and your kids had an amazing time with their old man. Sounds like it was a great day. I miss those days when my children were young and we spent days like that.

Fuck Enough already! You side tracked this enough. If you don't like it move along.

PS @pmclaine and any one else. I apologise for getting sucked into the bullshit from the narcissist.

I hope you enjoy your sweater and your kids had an amazing time with their old man. Sounds like it was a great day. I miss those days when my children were young and we spent days like that.
Yey another triggered cupcake.

That couldn't resist the urge to post giving advice you couldn't take yourself.

I had a brief and civil exchange with the OP...aaaaand then the rest of you decided to jump in to defend his honor.

145 posts and about a dozen are concerning the actual sweater. I can hardly be accused of sidetracking the thread all on my own.

I looked at some Merino Wool for when I go north for hunting. Then I realize that I have tubs and tubs of cold weather hunting gear. Then there's always more a/c/c's, broadheads or something else.
A/C/C's? As in Easton Aluminum/Carbon/Composite? 1990's much?

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
A/C/C 39's tipped with 100 grain Magnus Stingers zip through venison like soft butter. Haven't found a need to buy some new fancy fangled stuff yet.
A/C/C's? As in Easton Aluminum/Carbon/Composite? 1990's much?
I shoot the same Hoyt from the early 2000's so may as well stick with what works.

Reactions: 1J04
A/C/C 39's tipped with 100 grain Magnus Stingers zip through venison like soft butter. Haven't found a need to buy some new fancy fangled stuff yet.

I shoot the same Hoyt from the early 2000's so may as well stick with what works.
That's what I shot 3D with back in the day. Hunted with 2312 xx75 w/ 90gr muzzy or 100gr thunderhead and shot indoor with a 2512 w/ 145gr fieldtip. Good times, but started getting pussy and gave it up. I should get back into bows cause I'm not getting much pussy lately.