• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

@Nik H how you like me now?

You were a “O”? 🤦‍♂️

1609731283831.png

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
SMH. Thanks for the laugh. We are going to need a metric ton of it for the upcoming year.
Y'all better be able to laugh at yourselves.
Oh Stevie with sweaty palms, give it up. Please. You Goat fucking idiot. Just STFU and leave the Non-Cucked alone, ok?

View attachment 7519446

@308pirate sez "That's Me On The Right, With The Camel Toe". 😂 😂

Reactions: 308pirate
This thread is a symptom of Americans dealing with 2020. We’re all fried.

God help us it gets better.

P, nice poors-flexing sweater!...and appreciate the post about Mario D.

Reactions: Bender
Fuck Enough already! You side tracked this enough. If you don't like it move along.

PS @pmclaine and any one else. I apologise for getting sucked into the bullshit from the narcissist.

I hope you enjoy your sweater and your kids had an amazing time with their old man. Sounds like it was a great day. I miss those days when my children were young and we spent days like that.

All good man.

Next weekend Ill post about my sweet wool Filson hat......

1609757407194.png

Did @pmclaine really go to Boston for the wool?
😂

A beautiful city dying in place.

The Filson store is almost in viewing distance of "The Beaver" and the site of the Boston Tea Party.

First substantial construction job I ever bid and earned was down in The Seaport before the place grew into what it is now.

Company I was working for did the "big tent" concert venue.....

1609760550202.png

Cant believe I didnt drown dicking with that rap seawall.

Restaurant we went to Saturday looks out on the Harbor. Cool as fuck when a giant cargo came by heading out to sea. All sorts of red hull "below the water line" paint exposed......thing was a bobber on the water.

Shame we have no local product to load and ship out.

Most of the sea traffic is the giant natural gas bombs that come in weekly surrounded by security boats and helicopters, and the scrap steel haulers that come in empty and leave low on the water. The container boats have their own terminal in S Boston and stay out of the inner harbor.

Thinking the ship I saw was hauling in salt for the roads.......center hatches looked like a dry goods carrier.

Last edited:
If you want wool check out Johnson. Filson is more for the guys that want to impress sort of like a glitter chigger.😁
Happy New Year

Friend from western MA is a fan of Johnson, store is near enough to him.

Bought himself a nice pair of 34 waist Johnsons

1609762405883.png

Than grew out of them before he had a chance to wear them.

Mine now.

I think they are actually thicker than Filson.

Reactions: ubettcha

First substantial construction job I ever bid and earned was down in The Seaport before the place grew into what it is now.
That's a scary feeling. WTF did I leave out???

Friend from western MA is a fan of Johnson, store is near enough to him.

Bought himself a nice pair of 34 waist Johnsons

View attachment 7519469

Than grew out of them before he had a chance to wear them.

Mine now.

I think they are actually thicker than Filson.
I have bibs in that color scheme and quite a few regular pants in the green. It was the thickest wool made in New England for a long time. Beagle was good but they went out of business.
I have a Sleeping Indian design Parka and pants if you like to spend money they are heavy and very high quality. Gift from a boat owner I work for

I have bibs in that color scheme and quite a few regular pants in the green. It was the thickest wool made in New England for a long time. Beagle was good but they went out of business.
I have a Sleeping Indian design Parka and pants if you like to spend money they are heavy and very high quality. Gift from a boat owner I work for

Man these look the shizzle.......

Double ass....probably a good defense around here.

1609800931018.png

View attachment 7519903
Mine have a double knee and butt. THey are from 1999 or 2000. I really preferred my beagle gear because they made them waterpoof so if you sat down in snow you might get cold but not wet. The SID are cut big so you can layer with ease. Very high quality stuff but spendy

View attachment 7519903

I need a pair of those

Filson wool Anoraks are in stock.....Final piece of gear I think I want from them...

1611148819811.png

1611149198158.png

Went with medium as reviews indicate it is full cut.

Ill wear my new sweater under it.

As an aside I am finding the new crew sweater much tighter weave (more warmth/wind resistance) than the 4gg style Scotland made sweaters they sell.

That blue wool US made sweater is good gear.

Reactions: ubettcha