• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No kidding it’s not a game

When looking for an argument, I head to a reloading forum and start a thread about tumbling loaded ammo...wet versus dry case cleaning...magnum versus standard primers...or the ever a favorite, mil versus MOA. All you need do is post the topic and the rabies-infected will provided days of entertainment.

MOA bitch. Don’t bring yo heresies in here!

where's the meme for us old .308 and 30/30 guys? Or how about com bloc 7.62x54R corrosive surplus? :)
4A6EF61F-E189-493C-BC62-878EBE5C1EA4.jpeg

960DCE94-8CAB-41FB-838E-D8ADBA84C94B.jpeg

1573175261608.png

Thats what I got for now

Christ! SH goes down and there were two cruisers in front of my house. :oops:

Fortunately they are at the neighbors house, and the Hide is ok....whew!

Reactions: Alphatreedog
I would gladly pay $1.00 per round of 223 if I didn’t have any. Probably a hell of a lot more. Just sayin’
When I started shooting matches in 2000, Black Hills Match was and still is a buck a round. I have made my own since then.

The server guy was sleeping and not answering emails ...

I called him and he was like Hey What's Up, I said, a dozen support tickets the site is down, *silence*

Shit, I will call you back ...
What part of California? Im sure somone here would drive over and slap him awake.

And @308pirate if you keep being a dick in the information section you’re gone too

Like every week I get a report because you’re an asshole knock it off

give him some slack, he cant help it, he was an officer in the Navy:D

SERIOUSLY people report that people are mean 😂🤣😄😅😁😆😁I thought this was gun forum not a safe space! You should ban people that are snowflakes and waste your time🤷🏼

Last edited:
It's one thing to be a dick in the Bear Pit or Maggies, it's another thing to come out of the gate and be a dick when people are asking real questions

Sure some posts accelerate towards lunacy in those sections too, I am more talking about people who lead with it.

Being the 12th response in a train wreck thread is one thing, always being 1st to cause the wreck is another
Oh good I can still be a asshole in the pit 😂🤣 😂🤣 tho I’m mostly a asshole on here towards demtards.

Face^

View attachment 7529293

Is that what she says? Lol
She’s yawning because he’s telling her for the 46th time. We get it bro, you’re Chris kyle reincarnated with your savage axis.

6.5creed shooters are the vegans of the shooting range “ Hey, did I ever tell you I shoot 6.5 creedmoor?”

69 times...

Mischievous just just me a face pic of his old lady, stand by.

IMG_4451.jpeg

Normally a cardiac nurse (wears glasses at work), now she has to work COVID ICU. We're actually going shooting Monday!