• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No More Fortnite

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    So fucking glad my boys didn't get into this lame ass game!

Loved the dumb bitch near the end who couldn't figure out how to turn off the monitor.

Shit every kid is playing it. It’s so crazy how it has swept the world.

It’s litteraly changing our daily lives. People naming their kids after the game.

I used it to my advantage though. My son is nuts about it. He never showed a ton of interest in going shooting with me until I watched him play Fortnite one evening.

As he was running around gathering up weapons he got an M16 (NOT an AR15 - it's fully automatic, not fully semi-automatic) and an MP5SD - I asked if he would like to shoot the real thing. So we went to the range the next weekend - we both had a great time! He was shooting as fast as I could load magazines. Now, he still would rather play on PS4 than go to the range...but it's progress!

We keep a throttle on it with my 14 year old. It is hugely popular.

As @johnnycat stated, it has really peaked my son’s interest in the shooting sports. He always enjoyed plinking with his 10/22 but never showed much interest in other weapons. Now he shoots my AR15s, Benelli shotgun and a couple of handguns.

My boys know the names of weapons at their young age that I didn't know till my early 20's. My youngest is 8, and he used to not really care if we went shooting for real. Now, almost every weekend he asks if we can go shoot. My oldest is showing some shooting skills already. My youngest likes to pull the trigger fast and then say, "is that it?" when the mag runs dry. He's been given the nickname 'Rambo' by the older gentleman that runs the range. They also play a game they call PUBG, which is fortnite but not so soft with no dancing moves.

Reactions: Bender
    I used it to my advantage though. My son is nuts about it. He never showed a ton of interest in going shooting with me until I watched him play Fortnite one evening.

As he was running around gathering up weapons he got an M16 (NOT an AR15 - it's fully automatic, not fully semi-automatic) and an MP5SD - I asked if he would like to shoot the real thing. So we went to the range the next weekend - we both had a great time! He was shooting as fast as I could load magazines. Now, he still would rather play on PS4 than go to the range...but it's progress!

Great minds think alike!

At my other half's new years eve party, two cousins(both around 16 years old) were playing fortnite on their phones. Turned it into an unscheduled range trip to a range I despise because of the BS formalities and perforated floors that prevent brass collection, but they have a bunch of NFA stuff to rent and the facilities are nice. We'll probably end up with ~8 people going at once.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
    Sons been having some strep related issues that cause anxiety and emotional lability.

Fort Nite has been his escape of choice and all his friends play it.

Kids went from being kids that would go outside and meet to a bunch of dorks wearing head phones screaming out "Kill him, kill him!"

Few weeks ago my wife and I were going to a work party and his grandmother/cousin were over watching him. We told him he and his sister were not getting on electronics they were going to hang with the sitters.

He was going whiny with wanting to play Fort Nite.

I went to the game unplugged it, he wasnt playing at the time, with the intent the console would come with us so he wouldnt drive the sitters shit house whining to play. I told him it would return with us I just didnt want him driving his sitters nuts.

He went shithouse and smashed his Iphone on the floor breaking it.

I have explained to him that the universe has laws and equal and opposite reactions must be expected.

The Xbox made a orgasmic sound as it smashed off the front walk way. The yin to the yang of his phone being smashed.

We no longer have a Fort Nite problem and he has fantasys of buying a new one but he has been told he will not use my electricity to run it.

Last edited:
    Sons been having some strep related issues that cause anxiety and emotional lability.

Kids went from being kids that would go outside and meet to a bunch of dorks wearing head phones screaming out "Kill him, kill him!"

Few weeks ago my wife and I were going to a work party and his grandmother/cousin were over watching him. We told him he and his sister were not getting on electronics they were going to hang with the sitters.

I went to the game unplugged it, he wasnt playing at the time, with the intent the console would come with us so he wouldnt drive the sitters shit house whining to play. I told him it would return with us I just didnt want him driving his sitters nuts.

I have explained to him that the universe has laws and equal and opposite reactions must be expected.

The Xbox made a orgasmic sound as it smashed off the front walk way.

We no longer have a Fort Nite problem and he has fantasys of buying a new one but he has been told he will not use my electricity to run it.

That is why my boy's are limited to weekends only and in short periods. I grew up playing games but was on a schedule. Too much of that is bad. My boys ask once now and if I say no, they don't make a fuss. Took a few weekends to fix that but it's done.

My son is 8 and is into Minecraft. He won't be allowed to play Fortnight and his Minecraft is limited by a daily timer. I contend with his mother over this more than with him.

My buddy plays this CONSTANTLY. He installed it on my PS4 last year this time, this morning was the first time I tried playing it. I farted around for fifteen minutes and turned it off. I do like video games but I'm really picky and don't like a lot of what's out there. Dark Souls 3 is one I've been working on, I like those games. And I liked Skyrim. When I'm laid up after surgery, sometimes it's all I can do to just "do something". I do miss the magic of the old Nintendo games. Being young was magical though. I can see why this game is so popular. I get it. It's just not really my kind of game.

But my friend, man, he can't put it down. If he hasn't completed all the challenges for a day, he gets anxious and has to get home in time to do it. I hardly ever see him because he's always on it. If he comes over here to stay longer than a few hours, like for the night or something, he'll bring his game to connect to my network. I don't mind it, but damn. Before this game, it was Call of Duty. He can go shoot some of the weapons in those games but we barely get out together to do it. He has a pistol but he gave it to me to hold onto like two years ago after his divorce and I haven't heard anything about it. I almost forgot it was in the safe.

So he's been addicted to games for quite awhile. Started after he got back from Iraq. We played games before in the barrakcs, and even after at my place, but when he started playing PVP online with the Xbox, that's when he went down the rabbit hole. Like we spend on rifles and optics, he spends on controllers, headsets, gaming chairs, better TV's, etc. You can get quite a bit wrapped up in it but unlike a scope or rifle it'll be junk in five years whether it works fine or not. But it's his thing. I don't knock him for it. Unless he knocks me first.

It's not just kids, it's 40+ yo adults too.

That is why my boy's are limited to weekends only and in short periods. I grew up playing games but was on a schedule. Too much of that is bad. My boys ask once now and if I say no, they don't make a fuss. Took a few weekends to fix that but it's done.

At least when i played Atari you actually sat next to and played with the other kid.

These kids think they are playing with their friends sitting alone in the living room.

Well, at least you won't have any problems getting him to exercise now.

s-l1600.jpg

My buddy plays this CONSTANTLY. He installed it on my PS4 last year this time, this morning was the first time I tried playing it. I farted around for fifteen minutes and turned it off. I do like video games but I'm really picky and don't like a lot of what's out there. Dark Souls 3 is one I've been working on, I like those games. And I liked Skyrim. When I'm laid up after surgery, sometimes it's all I can do to just "do something". I do miss the magic of the old Nintendo games. Being young was magical though. I can see why this game is so popular. I get it. It's just not really my kind of game.

But my friend, man, he can't put it down. If he hasn't completed all the challenges for a day, he gets anxious and has to get home in time to do it. I hardly ever see him because he's always on it. If he comes over here to stay longer than a few hours, like for the night or something, he'll bring his game to connect to my network. I don't mind it, but damn. Before this game, it was Call of Duty. He can go shoot some of the weapons in those games but we barely get out together to do it. He has a pistol but he gave it to me to hold onto like two years ago after his divorce and I haven't heard anything about it. I almost forgot it was in the safe.

So he's been addicted to games for quite awhile. Started after he got back from Iraq. We played games before in the barrakcs, and even after at my place, but when he started playing PVP online with the Xbox, that's when he went down the rabbit hole. Like we spend on rifles and optics, he spends on controllers, headsets, gaming chairs, better TV's, etc. You can get quite a bit wrapped up in it but unlike a scope or rifle it'll be junk in five years whether it works fine or not. But it's his thing. I don't knock him for it. Unless he knocks me first.

It's not just kids, it's 40+ yo adults too.

Try Red Dead Redemption II on playstation. It's set in the old western days with revolvers, horses, big game hunts and a lot more. Badass game

I'm "that guy" and refused to let our kids get it.

My oldest is in college so he doesn't get an opinion, the teenage girls didn't care, but my 11 year old son was a little put off by it. ALL of his friends are doing it, but it's hard enough to stick to the limits we imposed for the older 3 (limits to time on gaming) so allowing that fucking game would have made it impossible.

I also don't allow them to have a smart phone until freshman year of high school (we have an old flip phone for emergency use) so they're kind of used to draconian rules...

The Xbox made a orgasmic sound as it smashed off the front walk way. The yin to the yang of his phone being smashed.

Well done IMO.

i'm sure there are people who would piss and moan about the way you handled it, but your kid learned some valuable life lessons. He will ALWAYS remember the XBox flying through the air because of HIS actions. He'll quickly learn that life will go on without the video games.

My oldest slammed his bedroom door on his mother once when he was angry (he was 10 or 11 at the time) and I told him that if he ever did that again the door would come off the hinges and he would no longer have one. About three minutes later the door slammed and I calmly walked over with a screwdriver and hammer and took the door down while all of the kids stared with wide eyes. The door lived in the garage for about 6 months, but all of the kids got the point that actions have consequences.

When it comes to taking kids shooting versus the video games, don't use paper targets. They are use to seeing something happen on a video game when they squeeze the "tirgger."

I've taken my kids and their friends shooting quite a number of times. We've used airguns and .22LR weapons. Where I was permitted by the range rules, I would set up steel swingers, steel plates, balloons, golf balls, paint balls on golf tees, spent shotgun shells or reactive polymer targets.

The kids loved it and said that shooting was better than playing a video game. They would stay at the range for hours and as long as I had plenty of ammunition.

There was also a lot of incentive for the boys to out-shoot the girls. The little ladies would listen to me more intently, follow my instructions and hit the targets more often than the boys.

Then the boys would bitch about their guns not shooting properly cause they couldn't hit the target. Sometimes I would answer their complaint by shooting the gun myself, hit the target and hand the weapon back to them. Then I would tell them that there is nothing wrong with the gun and that they should have paid more attention to my instructions.

What would really frost their pelotas was when I would take the gun from the boy and ask the little girl to try it. The little girl would proceed to hit the steel with great aplomb. Whereupon the little boy would concentrate a lot more to hit his target and pay attention to my instructions.

So having taken quite a few kids to the range, I would advise shooting at something reactive. As we know, punching paper can be boring for adults. So imagine what punching paper would be like for a 10 year old who is use to seeing lots of action on a video game.

An old philosophy was to get a youngster accustomed to using iron sights then let them progress to scopes or red-dot sights. I would advise getting them started using red-dot sights or scopes.

The reason is that a kid can get easily frustrated if they aren't accomplishing anything. If they aren't having fun at what they are doing, they won't be interested in it. That's why video games are so successful at catching and holding a young persons attention.

The red-dots and scopes make it easy for them to hit their targets and keep it fun. After their marksmanship improves and they develop an interest then suggest a more difficult challenge by switching to iron sights.

I taught my kids on rot gut cheap ass on sale soda. Set in sun, shake and shoot. Even a .22 short made quite a show. Then we would have the talk about safety, the lethal aspect of shooting, and why you never EVER pointed a muzzle at anything you did not intend to shoot.

Those wide awe struck little eyes soaked it up.

Did he buy a new iPhone?

I don't play fortnight, I also don't have children because they are mutants and humans are disgusting. Case in point, why people fuck with their kids like this. Used to be kids earned their video game time after chores, that's how I did it, and nobody Rick Rolled my fucking Mario time. Seriously, what kind of first world pygmy Gandhis do you think you've bred which would value that experience enough to reflect on it constructively by default? Of course they should get mad, that's a fucking dick move and they have piss poor emotional skills. It's like watching a dog whine for its bone, teasing ain't gonna teach 'em shit except that you're an asshole trying to raise obsequious offspring.

I don't play fortnight, I also don't have children because they are mutants and humans are disgusting. Case in point, why people fuck with their kids like this. Used to be kids earned their video game time after chores, that's how I did it, and nobody Rick Rolled my fucking Mario time. Seriously, what kind of first world pygmy Gandhis do you think you've bred which would value that experience enough to reflect on it constructively by default? Of course they should get mad, that's a fucking dick move and they have piss poor emotional skills. It's like watching a dog whine for its bone, teasing ain't gonna teach 'em shit except that you're an asshole trying to raise obsequious offspring.
    So, you haven't any children.
    Giving advice about how to discipline children, Lol.
    You should write a book as most authors haven't either.
    The equivilent is like a sub-saharan native giving me tips on how to hunt elk...

R

So, you haven't any children.
    Giving advice about how to discipline children, Lol.
    You should write book as most authors haven't either.
    The equivilent is like a sub-saharan native giving me tips on how to hunt elk...

R

In Pre Canna (spelling) a Priest will tell you how to be successfully married.....:(

Reactions: Nik H and Rthur
    I just think people shouldn't teach their kids to stand being antagonized pointlessly. Treat your children like adults people and less like a fucking pet that is slowly learning how to be a real person. If you give them proper individuality you won't need to control them. Not telling folks how to raise their kids, but people ain't soft because there's hardly any bear to kill anymore, they go soft because the spectrum of social dexterity is focused on laying down when presented with adversity. In my opinion at least, which doesn't have to mean shit to anyone.

Last edited:
    I just think people shouldn't teach their kids to stand being antagonized pointlessly. Treat your children like adults and less like a fucking pet that is slowly learning how to be a real person. If you give them proper individuality you won't need to control them. Not telling folks how to raise their kids, but people ain't soft because there's hardly any bear to kill anymore, they go soft because the spectrum of social dexterity is focused on laying down when presented with adversity. In my opinion at least, which doesn't have to mean shit to anyone.
    I'm going to guess you havent entered your forth decade of life, maybe not even far into your third.
    As I grew up corporal punishment was still widely used in school.
    As a result the students had respect for the faculty and their parents.
    When it was "deemed" overkill by the bleeding hearts it was removed.
    I've watched the steadly increasing belligerence displayed as a result.
    I my time if you received a swat at school you could plan on 2x at home.
    Today the "younger" parents arrive at the school raising hell with the faculty.
    Some of the best lessons my children have learned have been as a result of failure/consequences.
    Shielding them from this removes an important part of learning.

R

IMHO, these drastic measures, presented in the video, are the result of parents not being permitted to spank their children when they are younger.

Most of the states permit a parent to use whatever force necessary to make a kid behave. That force obviously doesn't include physical injuries or causing the child to do something illegal or immoral. Yet, the idiot social workers in CPS will make the parents think they can't spank their kids.

The other problem is usually the mother. The female half of the parent team won't let dad spank the kid or use any other disciplinary measures. I could expand on that but I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

Kids from broken homes may be permitted to do whatever the custodial (usually the mother) parent let's them do. That includes endless time spent on video games.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to raise children now. If one or both parents try to discipline (even spanking) the nanny state will step in and file criminal charges against the parents. Don't believe that? With the ubiquitous camera phones in public when was the last time you saw a brat kid get a swat on the butt in the grocery store?

And before we are too harsh in our judgement on the parent that doesn't give the brat kid a swat on the butt in the grocery store, just think about how many SJWs will intervene or call the cops on the parent. That's one reason why you won't see a toddler getting a swat on the butt in public when they misbehave. Ultimately the only people hurt are now the kids.

I now present you with a video interlude...

Last edited:
    I'm not talking about shielding your kids, what I'm saying is that when you pull a Virginia class shit submission move on them for the simple reason of getting a rise (like in the video) then they should get pissed.

How would you like it if one of yalls little squirts purposely only fills the boat motor up with 1/6 gal for a day of lake fishing? Just to fuck with you. Because he's your kid and he knows you won't really do shit about it. Would you feel smarter?

I'm not talking about shielding your kids, what I'm saying is that when you pull a Virginia class shit submission move on them for the simple reason of getting a rise (like in the video) then they should get pissed.

How would you like it if one of yalls little squirts purposely only fills the boat motor up with 1/6 gal for a day of lake fishing? Just to fuck with you. Because he's your kid and he knows you won't really do shit about it. Would you feel smarter?

I can agree with the hate against the issue of Kimmel having parents use kids as a means to gain their own 15 minutes of fame.

Despite his holier than though exterior Kimmel really is one big POS.

It’s a sorry state of affairs. This is just another tool, besides the TV, that they use to control you. Nobody has a real life anymore outside of a tv screen. One day they will wake up and realize what they’ve been missing. We’ve all been there, we’ve all played games but when it gets to the point of controlling your life then it’s time to put it down.

I just think people shouldn't teach their kids to stand being antagonized pointlessly. Treat your children like adults and less like a fucking pet that is slowly learning how to be a real person. If you give them proper individuality you won't need to control them. Not telling folks how to raise their kids, but people ain't soft because there's hardly any bear to kill anymore, they go soft because the spectrum of social dexterity is focused on laying down when presented with adversity. In my opinion at least, which doesn't have to mean shit to anyone.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Treating kids like adults, in the sense of letting them treat you the parent as a peer, or worse as a rival, undermines any authority you ever had. And after that.... you ain't teaching them shit. They have absolutely no reason to listen to anything you say.

Several of those kids were cursing thier parents and even dropping F-bombs. That right there tells you what kind of parenting has been going on.

I hope I'm not the only person on this site that has no clue what Fortnite is. I asked my kids and they couldn't tell me either.

I just think people shouldn't teach their kids to stand being antagonized pointlessly. Treat your children like adults ....

Uh, no. By definition they are kids, not adults, and your lack of experience with them is glaring in this recommendation. My kids learned respect for their parents and elders. If they lost their shit with us, they only made the situation worse and brought more consequences on themselves. In this way they learned self-control and to think through their actions before taking them to make sure they felt the juice was worth the squeeze. They learned they could not throw a fit with parents...or future bosses....just because they felt wronged (even if such a feeling were warranted).

Easy there, papa bears. I'm not telling you to take your fucking 6 year old kids out drinking and get them laid. Use a modicum of rationale.

Granted, instead of "adults" I should have said "people". My shortcoming.

Well, then put me down as an official asshole to my kids. Pranking and teasing my kids is the way I mainly show love and compassion for them. My wife, kids, and myself prank eachother all the time. My kids aren't on FaceBook complaining about how terrible their parents are. They're not on Twitter acting like SJW emos who don't have enough likes on their Tweets. They're not taking my guns to school and shooting their classmates. Before giving parenting advice how about actually get experience before shooting your mouth off.

Well, then put me down as an official asshole to my kids. Pranking and teasing my kids is the way I mainly show love and compassion for them. My wife, kids, and myself prank eachother all the time. My kids aren't on FaceBook complaining about how terrible their parents are. They're not on Twitter acting like SJW emos who don't have enough likes on their Tweets. They're not taking my guns to school and shooting their classmates. Before giving parenting advice how about actually get experience before shooting your mouth off.

I'm talking about a very specific example in your OP, the Jimmy Kimmel video. Perhaps you've seen it. And no family is perfect so don't come at me with that style, even if I did give two shits how yall raise your offspring. There's a goddamn Rube Goldberg level of triggering going on that must be due to an oversight of that fact.

I'm saying that making a fucking national spectacle of your kids by putting them in a situation where you know they will fail due to their behavior is a shit move. It shows poor breeding, as they say.

I just think people shouldn't teach their kids to stand being antagonized pointlessly. Treat your children like adults people and less like a fucking pet that is slowly learning how to be a real person. If you give them proper individuality you won't need to control them. Not telling folks how to raise their kids, but people ain't soft because there's hardly any bear to kill anymore, they go soft because the spectrum of social dexterity is focused on laying down when presented with adversity. In my opinion at least, which doesn't have to mean shit to anyone.

I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible. I know you're trying to be helpful but you truly don't know fuck all abut this. Your attempts at teaching parenting skills and psychology have us fathers laughing our asses off.

Please do carry on.

Great minds think alike!

At my other half's new years eve party, two cousins(both around 16 years old) were playing fortnite on their phones. Turned it into an unscheduled range trip to a range I despise because of the BS formalities and perforated floors that prevent brass collection, but they have a bunch of NFA stuff to rent and the facilities are nice. We'll probably end up with ~8 people going at once.

Perforated floors ?..........sons of bitches.....jesus.

I'm saying that making a fucking national spectacle of your kids by putting them in a situation where you know they will fail due to their behavior is a shit move. It shows poor breeding, as they say.

You do realize that you have zero credibility.

Right?

Pranking and teasing my kids is the way I mainly show love and compassion for them...

Respectfully, I think you need to look for different ways to show love and compassion. Fucking with people can be a nice diversion, but it's not love or compassion...it's fucking with them.

You do realize that you have zero credibility.

Right?

How's my credibility if I make the inconvenient observation that many children are unplanned surprises, usually resulting in a sub-nominal household financial situations, and causing strain on their parent's relationship and level of care. Relationships that if you don't bring the state into beforehand the child is thusly considered a bastard. 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher. Those are arguably shit odds a kid would ever grow up in a stable two-parent home. I can't mathematically determine is a ~60% success rate (at best) for your decision to raise a human life form in a rudimentary traditionally healthy sense "shit odds" or "being noble", but I'm not a dad because I wear rubbers so fuck me anways, right.

What I do instead is have a career in industrialized agriculture, I work for an efficiency and productivity consultation company. I've kept a keen eye on the notion that overpopulation is contributing to the downfall of society and the lack of personal accountability among the masses for their resources in that regard will inevitably lead to a manifold of extreme and undue species-wide stress very soon. Its effects are already gaining momentum— there are how many billion lives on this planet right now? So if you alternately had kids as a concise plan, congratulations we're in this mess because of people like you. I can prove mathematically that you're working directly counter to the species' best interest if having children in either case, but I genuinely don't give a two-hour shit at Jolly Pirate Donuts about how you raise them. I don't even care that you're wrong to have kids, just don't tell me you are right. Then again, I work in the business that helps find new ways to feed people so fuck me, I'm practically my own devil. Around here there seems to be a great bunch of dads, I'm not singling anyone out saying if you do this AFHV bullshit or pull cute jokes that you're a bad parent. What I am saying is that mother nature doesn't want more children.

As much as you might love being a parent I love not having an 18 year long sentence to dedicating 110% of my time and energy to raising a primal version of myself with greater capacity for both stupidity and intelligence while simultaneously crawling myself to the grave one grey ball hair at a time and jerking it to fucking babysitter hardcore because it's the one secret thing I didn't put in the porn filter. Somewhere along the way in fatherhood, probably early on, I'd figure out that life is essentially a pointless pursuit of certainty that is ultimately unattainable and unfulfilling, existence is suffering, happiness is just less suffering, karma does not exist, we all die alone, and the only thing that is every truly real is my inability to validate my own perspective with corroboration from any other members of my own species— even a genetically mutated version of my own self that I raise. The time would pass slowly and I would always know my offspring will eventually learn the same lessons. It would be an uncomfortable emotion, I would resign a great deal of stress to it. The state or gov will eventually own them just like they own you and me through the industrialized agriculture, medical, and utility infrastructure that allowed us to think screwing our way to the top of the monetary reward system food chain at such a rate of collective tangible inefficiency in the first place is just the natural order working flawlessly. America doesn't need children, it needs men.

If you think it's the best time in history to play daddy daycare then you're mistaken, and don't be so quick to tout being a parent as the end all be all of the virtuous and insightful decisions. My decision and responsibility to not have children is what gives me credibility as a contrasting point of view to this society of the spectacle coward orgy we call modern America. If my parents had been a bunch of chucklefucks all the time like in this Jimmy Kimmel shit I'd be a goddamn joke of a man. You think your kid needs to learn this Jimmy Kimmel shit from you? Really? I know you don't think any kid is set to sail through life never having to deal with shit like this, or when they do that it ends up in a shootout because you didn't annoy the fuck out of them enough at home. So why is this enriching instead of arbitrary patronizing, because your own intentions which a child (or any other human for that matter) would be willfully ignorant to due to the aforementioned dynamic of what I will call "fuckery"? I think you're playing over their heads with this one, that just my opinion. Fuck me right. I am ignorant to some things I admit that. I never understood a parent's ability to justify their impulse to inspire or encourage dependency for insight from the parents in the child, until I realize the parents see their kids as a reiteration and extension of themselves and their behaviour and thoughts reflect on them by default. Thus it is a "natural" perversion to justify manipulation and falsely engineered situations to instil and evoke trained responses, and potentially maladaptations, which lend their parents greater control over them while simultaneously "enriching" their understanding of foundational logic. Sickening, but natural. I don't see it working long term, I see it eventually eroding a great deal of credibility and confidence. They will pull away from that bullshit themselves I'm guessing, but again fuck me cause I'm not a dad, your kids aren't mine, and I'm losing my drunk after this diatribe.

Cue the guillotine for Cheyenne the Heartless Bachelor.

Kimmel went to school with my 1 of my brother in laws in Saugerties, that being said these games have social importance to the kids. They also create extreme antisocial behavior on the other end of the spectrum. Then it's on to college and the antisocial kid joins other antisocials and they join ANTIFA.

How's my credibility if I make the inconvenient observation that many children are unplanned surprises, .

Such self loathing and distain for everything that doesn't fit into somebody's little idea of "the perfect order".
    You kind of sound like you took a page from the Earth Worshiper's Carbon God worship hymnal.
    Let me guess next chapter goes on about how we should all kill ourselves off for the good of the "Goddess planet?"

Having and raising children is one of the most important and most rewarding things you can do in life.
    Yes, it takes a lot of time, effort and sacrifice to properly raise the next generation & help them grow into decent intelligent people.
    Very little else you do will be as important in the long run as that.
    Children are not little adults, their minds are fundamentally different from an adult because they are growing, learning & becoming who they will be. They need structure, support and boundaries to grow strong and sturdy so they have a good firm base to then be able to make their own decisions and observations as an adult.

Reactions: --BLACKOUT--