• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No step on snek?

Deleted my bulkier posts; I was giving those Bozos more bandwidth than they'll ever deserve.

It's easy to ridicule them. They could be cultivating that ridicule deliberately. Subversives and Insurrectionists think in such ways automatically; the double think comes to them naturally.

Remember, the first Nation the Nazi's invaded was their own. With the Communists, it was the same/same.

People gave them the benefit of the doubt, concluding that they were harmless posers.

They were not. They had the 45 Communist Goals, and they met them all; and folks, I'm talking about here in the USA.

These people are every bit the threat they'd like us to believe. So believe.

Proper Preparation Precludes Piss Poor Performance; words to survive by.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, a homeless guy also just "tread" all over their "people's garden" in Seattle and fucked it all up...

anim_lol.gif
You got to shit between the rows man😂😂

If any of the people in the pictures you’re seeing from the protests intimidate you, then step up your game. Everyone’s a big dick with a gun and clean plate carrier until it’s time to cross the threshold. Fuck em and all of this bullshit.

I am sure these terrorist motherfuckers will still be that tough and "intimidating" when a broadhead arrow strikes them from behind, or they are given muffins by a "sympathizer", laced with bromethalin rodenticide, or a fast moving fire consumes their vehicle while they are sleeping inside it...

If your loling at them, your missing the point. Just like how they lol’d at the National Guard showing up with M4’s with no mags in them. More going on here than just the face value of her .22.

You do NOT seek a gunfight if you want the odds on your side. This ain't a movie...

You identify terrorists, stalk them, then wait outside their favorite bar or restaurant, puffing on a smoke, until they come walking out, and then suddenly you pull a claw hammer from your bag and plant it balls deep inside their skull with one swing.

That is how a modern insurgency and counterinsurgency will be like. Ain't gonna be Union vs. Confederate. Or Patriot vs. Redcoat. It's gonna be like Hong Kong Triads vs. PPM in a back alley on the streets of Jakarta...

You do NOT seek a gunfight if you want the odds on your side. This ain't a movie...

You identify terrorists, stalk them, then wait outside their favorite bar or restaurant, puffing on a smoke, until they come walking out, and then suddenly you pull a claw hammer from your bag and plant it balls deep inside their skull with one swing.

That is how a modern insurgency and counterinsurgency will be like. Ain't gonna be Union vs. Confederate. Or Patriot vs. Redcoat. It's gonna be like Hong Kong Triads vs. PPM in a back alley on the streets of Jakarta...
What if you aren't a smoker...? Can we still hang around?

Was on the chan boards before ARF?

I wouldn't be surprised if it started on the Chans and then moved to ARF... An awful lot of the memes and circle-jerk insider jokes on ARFCOM came from the Chans, as does a good portion of their membership. The one easiest way to tell??? Anime and hentai seems to be the MOST discussed forms of entertainment on GD...

Sure thing...

This guy ain't much of a smoker either. He happens to be a New York Yankees fan though... Going by that he probably sparks up a Dutch Masters once in a while after taking care of biz... It's a Bronx thing...

latest
To be fair, I’d let his sister, hammer girl, kill me any day of the week and twice on Mondays.
45E7E6D9-F903-473C-A465-2432083B82D9.gif

24919C90-82B7-43DC-86CE-A38966EE021F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They have ARs and former .mil turds
Plus state support
Plus support from Soros and other billionaires.

Don’t under estimate them

Twenty plus years of war.

Lots of guys trained up with different ideas.

Lol ok now I say lol at them

View attachment 7350312

The .22 is no joke.

Same caliber as your AR15 just less gas.

Plenty lethal from one side of the street to the other.

Round more likely to shred to pieces in your body rather than blow through at urban ranges.

A cargo pocket will hold a weeks worth of equivalent AR ammo.

Now the motorcycle skid plate body armor - yes Hollywoods prop department is taking too much from MadMaxx.

Yeah I’m loling at being a 22 to a gunfight with folded down sights at that.
The dumb rednecks on our side would have more sense than that.

But when this is your lineage I guess you can’t really blame them

View attachment 7350321View attachment 7350322

#blm

That Liberian war was a big descent into hell.

Good example of what war by strong man and with outside instigators not actually facing incoming can be like.

Guessing that guy with the arm wound died painfully within days of that picture.

....yes.... yes they do....

If a soyboy wearing brand new airsoft gear makes you frightened..., you may need to check your T levels

No one is frightened.

Just thinking ignoring this is what got us here.

When our kids came home saying "Colonial Day" was cancelled because some children in school dont have the same experiences in regards to our Revolutionary Period we should have throat stomped someone.

This in a town that saw the heaviest fighting on April 19.

We were able to force Colonial Day but no one lost their job.

They moved the goal and inserted an idea.

Colonial Day will be gone soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
The .22 is no joke.

Same caliber as your AR15 just less gas.

Plenty lethal from one side of the street to the other.

Round more likely to shred to pieces in your body rather than blow through at urban ranges.

A cargo pocket will hold a weeks worth of equivalent AR ammo.

Now the motorcycle skid plate body armor - yes Hollywoods prop department is taking too much from MadMaxx.
I’ve shot a *pile* of living things with 22s and 223s. 22 can be lethal but 223 is much much much faster. An idiot or poor brings a 22 to a frontal gunfight.

Yes I understand if you are being sneaky with a silencer or that’s all you have but def not an ideal choice for targets that shoot back.

I’ve shot a *pile* of living things with 22s and 223s. 22 can be lethal but 223 is much much much faster. An idiot or poor brings a 22 to a frontal gunfight.

Yes I understand if you are being sneaky with a silencer or that’s all you have but def not an ideal choice for targets that shoot back.

I get it.

Just brought it up as someone will mistake the dismissive joking and perhaps learn something new.

The arms race is real only because the thing being "bested" is in fact deadly.

Reactions: deersniper
If people think they will be fighting soy latte loser boy, you are sorely mistaken . Typical military strategy older than the Romans. You get the stupid weak to be the initial cannon fodder. Then the real troops come out. Here’s some of who have now moved into the CHAZ zone. Still look like unarmed losers?
View attachment 7350306
Yes. Owning a weapon doesn't make one armed... Of course even a DB can get lucky. The threat isn't the guns, its the social conditioning.

Last edited:
If people think they will be fighting soy latte loser boy, you are sorely mistaken . Typical military strategy older than the Romans. You get the stupid weak to be the initial cannon fodder. Then the real troops come out. Here’s some of who have now moved into the CHAZ zone. Still look like unarmed losers?
View attachment 7350306

Gucci gear alone these 2 don't pass the sniff test. They stand out like sore thumbs

This guy is par for the course. He holds that car_bean like most folks hold a chainsaw, a little spooked by it; chicken winged and with a sling that is way to tight to move, mount, and pew pew.