• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR results

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
I don't know about you guys but I had a great day.
Thanks to everyone that showed up and all the help we had on the spotting scopes, it was very much appreciated.

19 shooters and alot of new faces.

Robert(The snipershide outlaw) Wins again! Good shooting buddy.

Stage 1. 3 shots on the Pimpin P-dog @500
Stage 2. Crazy steel. 2@200, 2@300, 2@400, 2@500, 2@580.
Stage 3. KYL @ 300
Stage 4. Skull target @ 100 Shot weakside.
Stage 5. Barricade @ 400
Stage 6. Sitting @ 300
Stage 7. Hostage paper @ 200
Stage 8. 5 rounds port up & 5 rounds port down.

I think we will try for the 3rd Sat next month for the next match.

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

Re: Northern Utah PCPR results

Looks like you put on an awesome match up there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like you put on an awesome match up there! </div></div>

Joe, It's a pretty good time, but im not going to lie I would have much rather been with you guys in Vegas! Probably a little warmer than 40 degrees there.

I hope you guys make it up for a match sometime this year. I'll even pull the camp trailor out for you to stay in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like you put on an awesome match up there! </div></div>

Joe, It's a pretty good time, but im not going to lie I would have much rather been with you guys in Vegas! Probably a little warmer than 40 degrees there.

I hope you guys make it up for a match sometime this year. I'll even pull the camp trailor out for you to stay in. </div></div>

Your right, it was a pretty warm day today. Wind was going full value left to right across the range.

I know the guys and I would love to head up there and shoot your match! I'll keep you posted if we can make the trip. In the mean time I hope to see down in Vegas soon!

Someone post a pic of us wearing t-shirts today. Just looking at the pictures in this thread makes me cold.

Always a good day for shooting even if its cold.

Love to have you guys come up, you may need to leave the skirt, oh I meant Kilt, home. Ha.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think I will take my 60's and wind.....

Will be there one day..... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: utahstroke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love to have you guys come up, you may need to leave the skirt, oh I meant Kilt, home. Ha.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think I will take my 60's and wind.....

Will be there one day..... </div></div> </div></div>

in that it is really "home" I might get a pass...