• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not all 5.56 bolt carrier groups created equal-FINAL CHAPTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliebrown1999

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2018
Tool Craft true to its word has delivered a factory new Nickle boron 5.56 bcg as a replacement for the one I purchased from PSA. After that I will be too old, out of ammo and my eyesight and hearing, which have already gone south, will have diminished to the extent I will not be able to shoot.
Here is a copy of emails from ToolCraft to prove to show that I am not blowing smoke up your butts.

If you are interested the price is $135 shipping free to lower 48. Drop me a pm.
rom: Sales (Toolcraft) <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 8:34 AM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>; Sales (Toolcraft) <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Toolcraft, Inc. Contact Form Message

Hi Gibert,

I hate to hear you’re having issues. I’ll be happy to replace it. All I need is a mailing address and we’ll get you a return label.

In appreciation,
Customer Service

Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 11:04 PM
To: Sales (Toolcraft) <[email protected]>
Subject: Toolcraft, Inc. Contact Form Message

You tool craft nickle boron premium 5.56 BGC with Carpenter 158 bolt is defective. It locks back on the last shot but the bolt will not retract into the carrier. This prevents loading another full magazine. The problem is that bolt diameter is too larger for the inside diameter of the carrier causing the bolt to fit so tightly that it is very difficult move inside the carrier. I purchased it from Palmetto State Armory and they tell me you are responsiible for the refund as it is a defective part. I can ship it to you via USPS. Please advise.
GILBERT R MORENO
[email protected]
--
This e-mail was sent from the contact form on Toolcraft, Inc. website (http://www.toolcraftinc.com)
Image removed by sender.

Last edited:
I vaguely remember seeing the original thread, but never understood what "the bolt will not retract into the carrier" means.

Reactions: wade2big
I vaguely remember seeing the original thread, but never understood what "the bolt will not retract into the carrier" means.
Yup……

Yup……
Re-read it. Well, skimmed it. Still didn't see a good explanation of exactly what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.