• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Not really surprised with this one....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

jesse-pinkman.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r

jesse-pinkman.gif

Just showed that article to my wife this morning…. Good talk on how controlling the language is a key step in controlling, well, everything. The word means what The State wants it to mean.

For today anyway. Tomorrow the word can (and will) mean something else entirely if necessary to further The State’s objectives.

This is exactly how we get from a point where “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" to one where a sitting president can say “The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute“ as our our Potato in Chief waxed so eloquently recently.

This should horrify everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.

It was a good run, America. And I truly am hopeful that enough people are waking up to what’s been hapening for years now to turn us around, but the outcome of the most recent election indicates we’re way past that point now, and that makes me sad beyond words.

I want my kids, and future grandkids to grow up in a peaceful, productive, and most importantly, FREE society. However, as has been pointed out many times already, I’m afraid we’re not voting our way out of this.

Reactions: 6.5SH and 10ring'r
    to one where a sitting president can say “The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute“ as our our Potato in Chief waxed so eloquently recently.

You are forgetting that sword cuts both ways. Cause if the 2nd is not absolute then neither are any of them.

may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor-odds.gif

Does that mean if they void the constitution they have fired the first shot of the second civil war?
    Heavy really stirred up the shit in my brain this morning I will need more coffee.
    Where does the US government get the authority to rule us?
    Sadly I am not one that likes the thought of breaking the law and I am certainly not interested in CWII so I would love a black and white answer that of course is not available.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    You are forgetting that sword cuts both ways. Cause if the 2nd is not absolute then neither are any of them.

may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor-odds.gif
    Have not forgotten good sir... and thank you for the reminder. Seriously, thank you.

I for one am preparing me and mine accordingly. But it still scares the shit out of me.

As a purveyor of history, and having worked on the fringes of the aftermath of civil wars, revolutions, etc. around the world most of my adult life, I can say with some measure of authority that we don’t want that coming to our homeland.

There will be no winners.

Our best hope is that the right side emerges victorious, but the cost to our treasure, especially our population, will be high.

The damage to our national consciousness, and our souls, will be devastating. War is hell, and if we bring that here we will never be the same.

That makes me very sad.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Where does the US government get the authority to rule us?

We need to answer that here??? Really?

I'm simply saying one can easily "step to the mike" and say things they really haven't thought thru. To claim citizens need tanks to "fight" our own GOV is reason enough to fight.

Be ready, if not support those that are.

Reactions: HD1911 and 91Eunozs
    We need to answer that here??? Really?

I'm simply saying one can easily "step to the mike" and say things they really haven't thought thru. To claim citizens need tanks to "fight" our own GOV is reason enough to fight.

Be ready, if not support those that are.
    I was just pondering legalities.
    What needs be done will happen regardless...

Women now have penises and bees are fish. Keep your crash helmets handy folks because when this ride goes off the rails it's going to be wild...

I was just pondering legalities.
    What needs be done will happen regardless...
    Laws are made by men with the most guns and the willingness to use them. It’s man made bullshit used to control. Nothing more. Fuck those that enforce them under the authority of government. Government is rule by force and violence. You as a man have no say and no choice in what gov does or doesn’t do. It’s a racket and people need to understand it.

Reactions: HD1911
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king, considering the left’s makeup, I hate to disagree with our revered leader that you can’t fight f16’s, but I like our chances. Maybe I just can’t accept the God intended this country to be ruled as a kingdom by the weakest and dumbest among us.