• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not skittles but a candy cane

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Okay last one but this would be funny if it wasn’t so sickening- now I absolutely do not bug into the race bait claims in this or any video. Cliff notes version- already been litigated now the civil trial is starting - chocked then shot someone dead because they believed a Candy Cane was a- nope not a gun a crack pipe . Sounds totally legit. And the civil litigation is just going forward now Because it took nearly 6 years for Qualified Immunity to be pulled from this murder. 6 fucking years of law suits for a court to finally say- “yeah seeing a candy cane in a car and shooting someone is not covered under Q.I.

Where do I get some of this qualified immunity? Is it still available?

I dont remember any of this growing up in the 50's-60's. Not even the 70's. You had to really be fucking up to get shot.

It seems to have really taken off when President Cheney, and his boy, George, decided to militarize the police. Fuck George II.