• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now Biden says he's going to take $300B of frozen Russian money to fund Ukraine.

If this is really a good idea, don't you think you should have done this FIRST Joe, you know, before you gave them our money?

Reactions: XikoPlavi
Hopefully Biden follows through with this, fucking with Putin's money interesting. Putin might forgo the unwritten rule for heads of state......
And you know who'd they'd blame for setting it up.

Reactions: DIBBS
for the FBI fuckers who are reading this thread & the others like it, who may be confused that people aren't cheering PedoJoe and booing the Russians anymore:

there is a huge difference between being pro-military because we are patriots and want to defend our nation, our culture, and our way of life. In that case, our enemies can bring it and we'll fight them until our last breath or theirs.

as opposed to being pro-MIC and in favor of some neocon globalist hegemon, and wanting to use American wealth and american kids as disposable spear carriers and meat targets to bring about the great reset.

the neocon bullshit does nothing for Americans. Our "allies" are really our enemies; we'd be better off bombing some of them. And countries like post-communist Russia which has a lot in common with old patriotic America is now deliberately turned into our enemy while we shove satanism and tranny worship down their throats. The average American does not benefit, we suffer economically and sometimes personally when our relatives are lost in these NWO wars. And to add insult to injury, these F.ing sellout politician traitors allow foreign invaders to flood our country and ruin everything, while telling us that nuclear war is good for America because Putin bad.

Hopefully Biden follows through with this, fucking with Putin's money interesting. Putin might forgo the unwritten rule for heads of state......
I think Putin would just pulp a few Biden or deep state underlings and let them solve his problems from the inside.

I’d be willing to bet that you will never (never say never…NO NEVER)
…see a mass draft in the US. That wont happen again. They would just send the bleach demon kids anyway

Will just back my belief that our president is a thief. He's good at stealing shit. Any agency that backs or assists with this is just as culpable. Same goes for Congress.

Will just back my belief that our president is a thief. He's good at stealing shit. Any agency that backs or assists with this is just as culpable. Same goes for Congress.
"Frozen" means available to be funneled back to "the family."

I doubt Putin will be as tolerant of some criminal pedo potato as the American people.

Part of me kinda hopes some of that was Russian Mafia money.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS
Inflation, shortages, open borders, war, lack of leadership and theft are for your own good. You fuckers need to be more grateful for what is being done for you. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
4 years of FBI treason trying to overthrow Trump, then actually participating in the 2020 stolen election. The rest is just more years added to the crimes. We'll see if anyone ever does time. Lol.. where is Epstein's pedophile list?

Reactions: Darayavaus
If they do drop one will earpro along with foam ear plugs be sufficient enough for the bang ?
😆

Get a load of this guy... the Ivans have an affinity for yields measured in megatons... And he's worried about tinnitus.

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Nobel Prize winner in economics, Yale University professor Robert Shiller, in an interview with La Repubblica, compared the confiscation and transfer of Russian assets to Ukraine with a cataclysm that will destroy the halo of security around the dollar.

"I can't convince myself that this (confiscation. — RT) the right way... This can paradoxically turn against America and the entire West," RBC quoted him as saying.
Schiller noted that if America does this to Russia today, it can do it to anyone tomorrow. This raises the question for a dozen countries about holding savings in dollars.

Likely the US dollars last, agonal, gasp for air. BRICs will get exponentially stronger.

Reactions: AngryKoala
Nobel Prize winner in economics, Yale University professor Robert Shiller, in an interview with La Repubblica, compared the confiscation and transfer of Russian assets to Ukraine with a cataclysm that will destroy the halo of security around the dollar.

"I can't convince myself that this (confiscation. — RT) the right way... This can paradoxically turn against America and the entire West," RBC quoted him as saying.
Schiller noted that if America does this to Russia today, it can do it to anyone tomorrow. This raises the question for a dozen countries about holding savings in dollars.

Likely the US dollars last, agonal, gasp for air. BRICs will get exponentially stronger.
Mission Acomplished

That senile old man sure is obsessed with helping Ukraine laundering money through the Ukraine.

That senile old man sure is obsessed with helping Ukraine laundering money through the Ukraine.
Wull yeah.

You don't think they stole an election to 'Build back better' a country that was doing better than it had been doing in decades.

The cocksucker is a low grade, low intelligence criminal put in as a bag man for a syndicate of criminals that used to be the government.