• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nox 18 thermal 1x, used for 2 hours, $5600 shipped (SOLD)

dravz

@tdravz
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2012
Alabama
--SOLD--

As seen in this thread -- https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/nox-18-unboxing-and-first-thoughts.7052957/ -- I bought a Nox 18 thermal 1x and it's not quite what I want. Reselling here to avoid a restocking fee. Essentially brand new, I walked around my property with it for a couple hours, never dropped, never sweated on. I used up the CR123 battery it came with and have replaced it for the next person.

I wanted something more weapon-oriented, more "scopey" while this unit is designed really to be a thermal PVS14 -- fantastic 1x, meant to be helmet-mounted bino next to an actual PVS14, etc. You will probably use black-hot for walking around and white-hot for closer inspection of any critters you pick up.

Great video of it in use here --

I've been lurking SH for almost a decade but I have 100+ positive feedbacks at ar15.com, 100% positive, my username there is "Drav". I will ship UPS and insured. I prefer electronic funds, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, etc.

6221F2A3-08E1-47F1-BE70-7C6803953654.jpeg

Last edited: