• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition NRA LR Match Sat. 4/07 @ AEDC (Tullahoma, TN)

morpheus

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
TN
Shooters,

Here is a reminder that the Warren County Rifle Club will hold its first NRA-Approved Long-Range match of the season on Saturday 4/07/2012 (day before Easter). Scores will be sent in to the NRA for shooter classification, etc.

Registration will begin at 8:00am CDT and first rounds will go down range at ~9:00am. Please be sure to arrive by 8:00 so we can begin squadding and get things moving quickly. The program is 3x20x1000 with unlimited sighters. Cost is $20 per shooter. These matches are open to F-Class, Prone, Palma, and Service Rifle. If everything goes according to plan, we should have 2-3 new winds flags in time for this next match.

I have attached the revised AEDC LR/MR match schedule (v4) with a few cancellations/additions due to National Guard conflicts. Directions to the range are listed on the schedule. If you would like the match program for this and other NRA-Approved matches this season, please send me an e-mail (can't attach a 4-page jpeg image). The LR F-Class TN State Championship program for Labor Day weekend will be distributed separately at a later date.

Please join us for these matches. We encourage new shooters to attend and we have many willing and able veterans who would be happy to assist you getting started. If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will try to get you an answer ASAP.

Thank you,

Jim Sokolowski
Franklin, TN

p.s. - If you would like to be added to the distribution list for future updates, please send an e-mail with your contact info to jimsoko3853 [at] gmail [dot] com

2012AEDCLR-MRMatchSchedulev4.jpg