• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22X in the south! Arena NRL 22x Blakley GA

FimRire RongLifle

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2022
Florida, USA
NRL22x Shoot @ Arena Training.

plus a sunday UKD range open (optional add) for 22 and center fire ELR..

If you have never been here its a really well run and massive venue. Plan on hot and fun!

Cabins available with AC at the Arena site below plus UKD signup for sunday.
Use NRL links for match registration
NRL registration not required but recommended if you are chasing points!

www.arenatrainingfacility.com

Arena Training Facility | Multipurpose Training Facility | Blakely, GA

Multipurpose tactical training facility for DoD, law enforcement, military and civilian events.

nrl22.org

2022 NRL22X MATCH IN THE ARENA - NRL22

2022 NRL22X Match In The Arena MD: Eddie Noland Location: Blakely, Georgia Date: June 25, 2022 Cost: $70, Young Guns are $50 REGISTER HERE Date: June 25, 2022 Range Address:...

nrl22.org
nrl22.org

Arena Training Facility

Arena Training Facility Multi-Purpose Tactical Training Complex Blakley Georgia Tactical Training... 200 Sherman Road, Blakely, GA 39823

www.facebook.com

Last edited:
Reactions: RedDawn
If it’s a Hunter style match, isn’t that a high round count? How long are the stages to find, range, and engage 10 targets?

It's a hybrid approach imho i do not yet have more info. I am anxious to find out myself. I am imagining nrl Hunter but more targets closer for a small game type approach but that's me projecting my ideas. . As soon a so know more I will post it.

Reactions: one66stang
It's a hybrid approach imho i do not yet have more info. I am anxious to find out myself. I am imagining nrl Hunter but more targets closer for a small game type approach but that's me projecting my ideas. . As soon a so know more I will post it.
Please do. I’m trying to decide between that match and another on the same day.

This is the info I have as updates.

The round count is around 100-120 including zero. Less if you can shoot well. The format is find it, range it and shoot it. All stages will be shot off a prop. The targets will not be hard to find, all painted and numbered in order of fire. Every stage will have a par time of 3 minutes, with one stage dedicated as the tie breaker stage.

This should be a fun match I’ve never done a hunter series style. Stoked about shooting this one.

Reactions: lash
I've been looking forward to it since back in April. My goal is to not be last

Reactions: lash
I do have a stupid question for those that's done this before, what size are the targets normally? Someone told me before that they were around 3-4 moa. Does that mean that at 100yds they'll be 3-4" and at 300yds they'll be 9-12"?

I do have a stupid question for those that's done this before, what size are the targets normally? Someone told me before that they were around 3-4 moa. Does that mean that at 100yds they'll be 3-4" and at 300yds they'll be 9-12"?
I have no clue on the Hunter style match but most rimfire matches are 1-2 moa inside of 100 yards and scale up a little as you go further out. 300 yard targets are usually pretty damn generous at least in length.

Point taken ..I used that for size and multitude of options of the venue not for any present past or future comparisons to other behavioral elements or belief systems in that case positive or negative.

I can however guarantee the humidity will be similar.

I changed my language thanks

Just got registered up! This will be my first time shooting in the arena! Any words of advice specific to shooting there? Any sketchy props to be ready for?

If you are registered you will get an email Thursday night with the Match Book. I am not aware of what parts of the field are in use and the range I am most familiar with the UKD is not likely part of the match since that is the Sunday open range day. I am expecting logs rocks tires fences etc as props to build positions and possibly others.

Bring plenty to drink and rain gear is suggested.

If you can print your Match Book and bring it that be great also.

I signed up when it went live.....I didnt know it was a hunter style. I think it looks like theres going to be a battle for last place since I have no idea what Im doing either.:p I have only shot NRL22 at Pinetucky in Augusta (100yds) untill last Sunday I went to Cool Acres to try and get in some longer range shots out to 300 before the Arena match. The wind is my new enemy......o_O See yall Saturday.

Reactions: SourMash
Bringing myself and a buddy, both of our first match of any kind. Excited to embarrass the shit out of myself.

See you guys there. I’ll be the big bald headed guy with a salt and pepper beard (mostly salt), out of shape and sweaty. Also, this’ll be my first match so @ChrisAU you won’t be the only one embarrassed 🍻

Reactions: ChrisAU
Man what a awesome place to shoot a match. Fantastic facility and great people putting in work to make it happen. For a first time hunter match shooter I knew it was gonna be humbling and I enjoyed it thoroughly good. Look for another NRLX22 match to pop up down there in the winter.

Agreed that was a blast. The hunter style was fantastic and made it challenging. I can’t believe I finished in the top half of the field lol. Great meeting you @SourMash , maybe we won’t have nightmares about stage 10!

• Haha
Absolutely awesome format!! Super cool facility and venue. I’ll be back next year!

I’ll definitely try to make a couple in the summer at Arena .. I enjoyed shooting there last yr.