• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nurse arrested for refusing to draw blood on unconscious person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're all perfectly equal, :rolleyes: I don't care so much about her being a woman but I do think it's about him not getting his way. Give him a two week suspension with no pay and if it happens again, fire his ass.

Bullshit. Immediate termination is the LEAST he should get. I do hope she goes after his PERSONAL ass for a civil rights violation which I'm sure this was.

That motherfucker belongs in a cage.

Whoa! Maybe this guy was just having a piss-poor day and lost his shit. "Maybe" he was having a piss poor day????? Really?? WTF does that have to do with his probable criminal action? Maybe, he is a POS cop who is demonstrating the norm in police departments, the reaction of the other cops present surely points that this is the norm, not one intervened or said a goddam thing. A dude with a man bun was the only one who questioned his actions and tried to intervene, A pattern of abuse is clear with the police departments. This calls for a RICO type action, we definitely need to remove any and all union and procsecutorial protections from LEO;s Maybe (most probable) you are just like him, maybe you are him,, Who knows...My two points are
1) Doesn't matter what gender this person was, no citizen should be treated this way. No shit shylock, the point here is a pattern of corruption and a pattern of citizen abuse, constitutional infringement, a pattern of corruption and a corrupt legal system and LEO community. I have been watching closely now for 5 years or so and what I just wrote is based on my observations. I do not ever dismiss any complaint against cops anymore and would be hard pressed to believe them if hey presented evidence when i was on a jury. I would never believe a cop if it involved a minority even if said cop was a minority themselves. You all have the credibility of CNN.

(BLM has a kernel of truth in their grievances, more than a kernel but are going about things wrongly, I can see how they came to be)

2) Hopefully, the officer will be disciplined correctly based on all the facts-they look to be pretty self evident-but none of us were there- and that it doesn't get swept under the rug.
I didn't catch any "woe is me bullshit hero complex" in there Jerry, and while you may not approve of how strongly worded ,or lack thereof, my response was, do you disagree with my two points above, or are you just pissed about the state of LEO/citizen/public relations

I do not, agree, this cop is going to walk, he should be charged with false imprisonment, his LT should be charged as an accomplice. He falsely imprisoned that nurse.

Why was he attempting to take blood from the victim in the first place, a victim of a deadly police chase, why? My guess they were illegally trying to get his blood in the hopes of using whatever they might find there to mitigate possible damages in the sure to come lawsuit, how fucking insidious can you cops be, you are like goddam vampires, lying deceitful vampires taking blood of burn victims while they are sedated. I am not going to use the N ord but it comes close to the shit they would do similar to KGB shit man.

Every time is hear a cop claim resisting arrest I will think of this nurse and not believe a word a cop has to say.

Last edited:
Jerry, you need to go on or back on your meds. I get you're angry, all I've said in any of my posts is that this isn't right. I'm sorry if I didn't say it loud enough, angry enough, or profane enough for your approval.

In your post to me above you question the integrity of Charlottesville/state police for not intervening sooner against antifa-which I do as well-but given your tirade I think you likely would have been the first to complain about heavy handed police tactics or the militarization of the police if things would have gone wrong and more people would have been injured or killed, and more property destroyed. You're entitled to your feelings, but you don't get it both ways.

Maybe this guy was having a piss-poor day and just lost his shit, but that wouldn't dovetail into your conspiracy/pattern of abuse theory. As the link you posted from BlueLM points out there are a number of ways this sad-ass set of events could have come to be-NONE OF WHICH JUSTIFY THE HEAVY-HANDED ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE DETECTIVE (caps added for the reading/thinking impaired)- that don't involve patterns or conspiracies. And in some form or other this detective will be held accountable, it just may not be to your liking.

In you're rush to judgement of this officer, and seemingly law enforcement everywhere you disregard the basic constitutional principle of innocence until proven guilty that you seem so angry when the police don't follow.

Walther, you are in denial that there is a problem, I will just sit back and watch the shit show while $upporting local politicians that think like me in the hopes of protecting citizens from people like you , You are all on your own. No credibility, none.

Walther, you are in denial that there is a problem, I will just sit back and watch the shit show while $upporting local politicians that think like me in the hopes of protecting citizens from people like you , You are all on your own. No credibility, none.

From "people like me" Jerry? Not sure what you mean by that. All I've said is that this detective was completely out of line and should be punished based on all the facts in this case, and that you don't get a pass based on your gender as women can be as dangerous as men. As far as I can see you are "people like me", just angrier and more profane. You've lost your shit Jerry, and are now behaving much like the detective in the video that has you so riled up.

You are behaving like the cops standing there watching the shithead cop. Your facts? You are asking the citizens to suspend in disbelief the video which is actually 30 minutes long, much like you all did with the video of the Oklahoma cop gunning down that high dude who has his hands up. You are a professional apologist at best.

Why do you keep mentioning gender, have you spent too much time in diversity training or some other bullshit training? I haven't lost a goddam thing, you and your gang are losing and losing because you lost basic credibility, you no longer have the trust of the public, much like CNN and the MSM.

Why was he taking the sample? Even you claim he was trying to gather evidence, the guy on the gurney was a victim, what probable cause would the cop have to forcibly take samples from a victim? Read the comments below in that article, there are many other experts disproving the articles assertion which is just more excuse making for that bad cop. Or you can just remain willfully ignorant and not face reality that you all lost public trust and you know where that leads.

You do your thing I'll do mine. You are an apologist (at best) with alternative facts, I will stick with the facts as known in the classical sense.

From "people like me" Jerry? Not sure what you mean by that. All I've said is that this detective was completely out of line and should be punished based on all the facts in this case, and that you don't get a pass based on your gender as women can be as dangerous as men. As far as I can see you are "people like me", just angrier and more profane. You've lost your shit Jerry, and are now behaving much like the detective in the video that has you so riled up.

Bullshit. Immediate termination is the LEAST he should get. I do hope she goes after his PERSONAL ass for a civil rights violation which I'm sure this was.

That motherfucker belongs in a cage.

Ok, I'm easy, I'll go with that.

I practiced Emergency Medicine for over 20 years, first as a Paramedic and for 20 straight years, running an ER. I was also a combat medic in VN, and an Ortho Tech.We worked closely with LEO, and departments of many types, Local PD, Sheriff's offices, Fed and State. Correctional officers brought in many inmates, both county and State. Some of my relief PA's worked Federal Prisons full time and moonlighted in my ER (Texas). Most of us were well seasoned, and not only knew who was who in the local gendarmery, we also were friends with several. We knew the good guys from the bad guys, and we knew who were the good cops and who were the assholes.
This cop violated every single trust of the entire LEO/Medical staff relationship, and severely tarnished, in fact nearly destroyed that relationship in SLC.
There is an old saying: "Sooner or later EVERYONE shows up in my ER". That is no shit.
Every cop walking knows that one day, he may wake up in blinding pain, covered with blood, and a belly full of bullets. Any cop with a shred of sense wants to know that the faces looking down at him are thinking "I got to save this guy, I simply HAVE to..." and not "Hey, this is that prick...".
Trust me, you don't know what is going on in the minds of others, but when your life is in someone else's hands, well, they are only human, after all.
The worthless security guards totally ignored the situation, and did nothing to help her, and KNEW they were in the wrong, or were too cowardly to step up.
The employer failed to provide for adequate protection for staff, and should have had the floor supervisor, and house supervisor on-scene immediately.
One further note: This happens with alarming frequency. I have had to decline blood draws in the past (in several states) and never had it come to this level. I simply said, "We drew blood, it is stored after testing, any further testing or results you wish, you can subpoena". Having a firm demeanor, a solid relationship with PD, and perhaps, being a male, the LEO's acquiesced.
This cop needs to be fired, sued, and barred from any LEO type work.

I practiced Emergency Medicine for over 20 years, first as a Paramedic and for 20 straight years, running an ER. I was also a combat medic in VN, and an Ortho Tech.We worked closely with LEO, and departments of many types, Local PD, Sheriff's offices, Fed and State. Correctional officers brought in many inmates, both county and State. Some of my relief PA's worked Federal Prisons full time and moonlighted in my ER (Texas). Most of us were well seasoned, and not only knew who was who in the local gendarmery, we also were friends with several. We knew the good guys from the bad guys, and we knew who were the good cops and who were the assholes.
This cop violated every single trust of the entire LEO/Medical staff relationship, and severely tarnished, in fact nearly destroyed that relationship in SLC.
There is an old saying: "Sooner or later EVERYONE shows up in my ER". That is no shit.
Every cop walking knows that one day, he may wake up in blinding pain, covered with blood, and a belly full of bullets. Any cop with a shred of sense wants to know that the faces looking down at him are thinking "I got to save this guy, I simply HAVE to..." and not "Hey, this is that prick...".
Trust me, you don't know what is going on in the minds of others, but when your life is in someone else's hands, well, they are only human, after all.
The worthless security guards totally ignored the situation, and did nothing to help her, and KNEW they were in the wrong, or were too cowardly to step up.
The employer failed to provide for adequate protection for staff, and should have had the floor supervisor, and house supervisor on-scene immediately.
One further note: This happens with alarming frequency. I have had to decline blood draws in the past (in several states) and never had it come to this level. I simply said, "We drew blood, it is stored after testing, any further testing or results you wish, you can subpoena". Having a firm demeanor, a solid relationship with PD, and perhaps, being a male, the LEO's acquiesced.
This cop needs to be fired, sued, and barred from any LEO type work.

Sounds like youve walked the walk, hank. Thanks for the run down.

I can not go along with Jerry in lumping all cops into prick status. That would reflect poorly on me.

"I have been watching closely now for 5 years or so and what I just wrote is based on my observations. I do not ever dismiss any complaint against cops anymore and would be hard pressed to believe them if hey presented evidence when i was on a jury. I would never believe a cop if it involved a minority even if said cop was a minority themselves"

Facts huh? By your own admission you mean Jerry's Book of Facts. Jerry, the RCA/Victor in your brain is broken today and keeps skipping man. At no time have I supported any actions that this detective took, nor have I defended them.

I have no idea why this detective was so adamant about obtaining a blood sample from the driver. I couldn't care less, as long -as I state-it is done legally.

Unlike you, I don't see a conspiracy behind every f-up that an officer makes, but mostly bad decision making and taking things too personally or getting angry- something you clearly know a lot about.

Speaking of which Jerry, you have sent a lot of vitriol my way, based only on my opinions about this one incident. For the record, I made no suggestions for anyone to suspend disbelief, I am not part of a "gang", and am not currently affiliated with any LEO. I am however unwilling to judge any cross section of society by the actions of a few because you know where that leads...

I do still work very close with law enforcement and units of your former employer. I work closely enough with them to know they are mostly good men and women with a hard job to do that often times catches them between those they are sworn to protect, and those whom they are trying to protect society from. As I noted above, you complain about about how LEO's didn't engage Antifa in C-Ville, but if they had, and things went sideways, I think that possibly you or someone like you would've had an entirely different narrative than the one you're spinning today.

Many of us have observed the phenomenon dubbed Trump Derangement Syndrome. You appear to be suffering from its analog, Cop Derangement Syndrome. You've convinced me that you are beyond keeping an open mind in this regard, but I'm not. You can lable that "denial", I'll stick with calling it an open mind.

: "Sooner or later EVERYONE shows up in my ER". That is no shit.

The most sage thing written in this entire thread. Well, except for me. Lol. That was a joke Jerry, just a joke.

I am not the one lumping them all in Mags, I am just observing group actions that are on video, its a pattern that needs to be broken. That aint happening from the inside, it seems the cops need some help doing what needs to be done to get out of the cycle of citizen assault and outright murder/manslaughter in some cases.

Need to remove the Teflon coating that the unions and the departments provide, that will be a good start, open officers up to civil liability and arrest any that would have been charged if they were a civilian, this paid leave is bullshit, arrest and unpaid leave in jail until trial like a normal person is more like it. If you are a good cop you should have no worries, if you are a enabler or a perp you should fin a new job,

Got the joke WaltHer, pretty good levity and agree with the Hankpac.

My contention of the Police failing to actually do their jobs gos back to California during the election when the trump supporters were attacked before during and then they were herded by the police to run a gauntlet through Antifa, nothing to do with Charlotte, that is a shit show yet to unfold and that is left wing vs left wing but still the cops should keep them separated at least.If they cant do that base duty, why do we have them?

Last edited:
Well said Hankpac It is up to each and every DPT. to curtail this kind of shit. It is a shame that Dpt.s around the country do not police themselves and let it be known what went down. Always that thin blue line and never admit guilt.
I have been in situations before where I assisted a Cop several times. Most on regular duty but a few where the rubber was meeting the road and beat down violent things were going on.
I went in willingly, come what may.
All that I assisted are now dead or getting really old. We had a different creedo back then and I don't know as I could honor it now.
On second thought, If I come across an Officer that is down and shit is bad, I will get into it and remember the Old Days. FUKM Foul Mike
I am so OLD that unless I could take care of it with a shot from afar, I would be of no help to the LEO that is getting his ass handed to him and I would look twice before entering into that areana.
When I was active the Troops knew that when the welding truck showed up that there was a rifle and a helper on hand and things always got better.
I carried a rifle in the truck for 30 years with no problems.
There is NO way that my replacement could carry a rifle now. He would go to Jail for what I thought were good practices back then and so did my supervisors.
Times have changed. FM

Last edited:
"My contention of the Police failing to actually do their jobs gos back to California during the election when the trump supporters were attacked before during and then they were herded by the police to run a gauntlet through Antifa,"

On this you and I are in complete agreement. I felt the same way about the stand-down orders while Baltimore and Ferguson burned.
C-Ville felt like the LEO's were compressing both sides together creating friction, and hoping for fire. Had lunch with my former Lt. and asked him WTF he thought was happening there. All he could figure was politics.
The fact that various LEO's and private security can't/won't secure venues for predominantly conservative speakers from the left coast to the right resulting in their cancellation is disgusting, and boarders on an organizational failure to uphold the rights of their constituents.
I don't know if these failures were in support of left leaning agendas, or erroneous attempts at keeping the peace, or just plain cowardice but they are absolutely organizational failures.
But what would have happened if some people- on either side-would have got injured or killed by police action? Would we be having the conversation about police brutality and militarization of the police, or would we be standing with them saying these guys shouldn't have shown up with Molotov cocktails and bats.
What if it got kicked off by some hothead like this detective in Utah who maybe just lost his temper after being sprayed by bottles of piss? I don't know, but if I give the benefit of the doubt to Leo's, it's because after walking a mile in their shoes as a younger man I acknowledge that their job is dynamic, dangerous, and likely to leave somebody pissed off at the end.

This is sweet. turns out the guy was a cop with another dept. they are publicly thanking the nurse.

The "No Bashing" rule was allowed some latitude in this discussion, but I think at this point, everyone who has an opinion has stated it.
Sometimes people do the wrong things for the right reasons. Does that apply to the cop and the nurse, or just one of them? That's for the people of the affected community to decide. We're spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.