• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes NXS 5.5-22x50 .1 mil without ZS?

Defib

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2011
Nashville, TN
Is there currently a model of the NXS 5.5-22x50 being sold with .1 mil turrets but no Zero Stop? If so, where can I find it? I have searched, but not been able to find one! Thanks in advance.

Re: NXS 5.5-22x50 .1 mil without ZS?

Did you try the Snipers Hide Google search engine on the right hand side of the page.------>------>------>------>------>------>

Yes. Unfortunately to no avail...That's why I'm asking for the help of experts

FWIW
I could not find a Mil turret version without ZS when I was looking around, but you can find the MOA versions without.

They don't make them new that way any more but I had one a couple years ago without ZS(MLR/MIL).

I imagine that you are trying to save some money buying without the ZS but you can adjust the ZS all the way down if you don't want to use it.

Just out of curiousity, what is your reason for not wanting ZS?? I only have one NXS right now, but the ZS is one of my favorite features.

One of the places that I shoot at has timed events. It is sometimes easier to crank back down to your zero and readjust from there(when you can't remember where you were at.

I think all current production .mil NXS have ZS, so aside from the used market you may be out of luck.

steve123 is correct in my wanting the scope without Zero Stop for cost reasons. Yes it is a nice feature, but I would rather save 200 bucks for a feature I would have few uses for.

Defib---

I would suggest getting it with the ZS. I know that you think you don't want that feature, but just wait. Chances are that you will want the ZS before too long, and you willl be wishing you had it all along. Besides, you will end up spending that money anyway, so it may as well be on an optic.....

get it with the ZS and you will be happy.

You can back the ZS all the way down if you want and it will act like there is no ZS...

I'm with him on not wanting the zero stop. Running a 40 MOA base, I can't go but a little below zero anyway. I personally find it as a waste of $200, so the option of paying extra for the option then not using it is absurd.