• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Observation and Sighting Devices Forum: Village Idiot Nominations

What is this? Freaking 2018?
Has it really been that long?

RIP Phil. Gone but not forgotten
1699059073264.gif

Who's that aussie asshat that "returned" FIVE ZCO's because they were "defective" ? And wouldn't say what was "wrong" with them ?...............:unsure::eek:
That guy had an out of spec Spuhr mount that was bending the tube and causing the parallax to lock up. But he still claims its not the spuhr mount because spuhr cant do anything wrong even though its a known issue that has been reported with multiple types of scopes brands using their mounts for a decade now.

That guy had an out of spec Spuhr mount that was bending the tube and causing the parallax to lock up. But he still claims its not the spuhr mount because spuhr cant do anything wrong even though its a known issue that has been reported with multiple types of scopes brands using their mounts for a decade now.

Add that to the million things I’m right about , ahead of the curve about. And hurt feels about

Add that to the million things I’m right about , ahead of the curve about. And hurt feels about

You just blew your cover. Didn’t Felipe teach you anything?

You guy's should look thru a Marvin err Mayvin err ......ya......just as good as what you have but waaayy cheaper.....none of my friends can tell a difference and we look thru em all.
Jusayin.....

@koshkin

View attachment 8264210

So time to name names who are the sources for this thread....
View attachment 8264211

@koshkin

View attachment 8264210

So time to name names who are the sources for this thread....
View attachment 8264211

I was thinking of scopeye and fuhq.

With the former, every post is a long dissertation on how much you should pay for any scope, down to cents, on a Walmart sale, followed by an ardent assertion that Athlon Ares BTR G2 is better. Well, there is also an occasional side note on how much he hates Element and how important the warranty on electronics is. Given how many scopes he apparently gets his hands on, I am not sure any of them stay long enough for that warranty to matter.

With the latter, it is an ardent assertion that whatever scope he has purchased most recently is the greatest thing since sliced bread for all guns and all applications from now until eternity or until he purchases another scope. It used to be Arken, now it is ATACR and Kahles or perhaps there is something else I missed. As I said, I am not on here as much as I used to be, so I may be missing a few weeks here and there.

Previously mentioned Bender and BurtG are on my ignore list, so I do not know if they have been saying anything unusually obnoxious.

To be fair, to get on my radar you have to keep repeating something obnoxious for a while and in many threads, so it is entirely possible I am missing people.

For the record, yankeeUSMC's take on how I achieve sexual gratification is, while perhaps not undeserved, is way off base. I was merely satisfying my intellectual curiosity. If he had any, he'd recognize that.

ILya

Last edited:
I was thinking of scopeye and fuhq.

With the former, every post is a long dissertation on how long you should pay for any scope, down to cents, on a Walmart sale, followed by an ardent assertion that Athlon Ares BTR G2 is better. Well, there is also an occasional side note on how much he hates Element and how important the warranty on electronics is. Given how many scopes he apparently gets his hands on, I am not sure any of them stay long enough for that warranty to matter.

With the latter, it is an ardent assertion that whatever scope he has purchased most recently is the greatest thing since sliced bread for all guns and all applications from now until eternity or until he purchases another scope. It used to be Arken, now it is ATACR and Kahles or perhaps there is something else I missed. As I said, I am not on here as much as I used to be, so I may be missing a few weeks here and there.

Previously mentioned Bender and BurtG are on my ignore list, so I do not know if they have been saying anything unusually obnoxious.

To be fair, to get on my radar you have to keep repeating something obnoxious for a while and in many threads, so it is entirely possible I am missing people.

For the record, yankeeUSMC's take on how I achieve sexual gratification is, while perhaps not undeserved, is way off base. I was merely satisfying my intellectual curiosity. If he had any, he'd recognize that.

ILya
A couple of pretty funny nuggets here........ :ROFLMAO:

But "dissing" Bender and Mr. Gummer ? The entertainment factor(s) alone should warrant an "un-ignore" for each of them. :ROFLMAO:

Scopeye is a little :oops: :p overthetop but its cool he points out good deals for us poors. I think he's the previous "YO" from Airgun Nation Forum because his posting style is the same. I see you YO ;)

Hey guys we have to have some drama in the optics forum otherwise it'd be same old same old. I think its fun, LOL!

I guess I should sell some of these scopes I've been buying the last few years and try out the others I haven't yet but wanted to.