• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

OCW and Dan Newberry

turbohardtop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2010
Austin, TX
I was wondering if anyone had use his service before on reloading consultation. I had the pleasure of talking with Dan and learned a lot. I think his process and methodology would save reloaders a lot of time and components. I would highly recommend his service.

BTW, I am not affiliate with Dan and wanted to see if anyone worked with him before.

Re: OCW and Dan Newberry

To accept a new, and different idea, and to learn it, means first admitting the current idea is not the best one. Folks are slow to do that; it would mean we're wrong and we want to be right.
Then it means learning a new way, and folks are slow to do that too since they don't know how good an orange tastes until they taste an orange.

I have not used Dan's consulting, but have pick his brain here and there. He's pretty helpful and for the fees he charges are very reasonable. Save lots of money in powder and bullets, but then again I like to shoot. I'm a big fan of the OCW, and it works well when you have a true OCW. I would highly recommend Dan.

I think that Dan knows his stuff. I didn't know he was offering his skills. If I were seeking such help, I'd go to him in a heartbeat.

Greg

His service is only $45 for a phone call consultation with continual email help. I think everyone getting into reloading for rifle should at least talk to Dan. He could point them in the right direction for components, etc.

Dan and his OCW load development method is where it's at. I've been using his method ever since I stumbled across it 8 years ago.

It's really hard to argue the fact that with 33-36 rounds you can have "THE" load.
smile.gif