• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Odessa FV 200yd F-Class July match input...

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
I`m looking at having our July match spread over both Saturday and also Sunday. The usual regristration time of 10:00 AM and start by 11:00 AM.
We generally finish by 1:00 or 1:30, so there is plenty of drive time to get home and enjoy your afternoon activities. (Legal fireworks, et al)
whistle.gif

I`m but a 10 minute drive from the club, so it`s no problem for me to honcho a 2 day match. There`s no heavy lifting involved...we all walk the backers downrange and staple up the targets, walk back, then begin the match.

The Savage A5 223 Remington is promised to "Homer`s" neice, Jade...a 13 year old young lady from Tennessee. I do have the Rem. 700V in 308 Winchester ready as a loaner should someone like to shoot the match but needs a rifle. (SMK168gr)

Whadda ya think...would the option of shooting with us either Saturday or Sunday be helpful?

Naturally, I would post the scores Sunday afternoon.
wink.gif

Scott

Re: Odessa FV 200yd F-Class July match input...

Sunday works for me, but can shoot saturday if its easier on anyone
don't have to be back to work til never

Saturday would work for me as I should be in the area for family function, up in Fayette, later that day. That is of course unless the GF wants to do something else and have me involved lol.

If I do come it'll be with the Savage hehe. might have to use reloads unless I can track down a box or two of BH 175gr. don't have the reloads dialed exactly in yet, got one that shot a .618" 5 shot group at 125 yards. I think with some fine tuning I can tighten it up some more, it beat the BH group by .05"

Tailgating with the family for the Indy Race at The Glen on Sunday, so it's Saturday at the range for me. Li'l Miz Kayce Anne will be at the race too, wearing her very own pair of tiny ear muff hearing protectors.

Greg