• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Odessa FV200yd F-Class May 1st

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next F-Class match will be Saturday May 1st. Registration begins at 11:00 AM. Match fee is $10.

We had our 2nd PS in Open class last time, will we have another? Join us and see...

Scott

Note: Later registration time. I have an early AM appt. in Mountour.

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class May 1st

I'm in Scotty. Maybe this time my score will be higher than zero...

Get that Tom..., Tom!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHOA!!!
Isn't the 1st opening day of spring gobbler season????? If it is then I'll be shooting at feathers instead of paper. </div></div>

Same here. I should be in for the next one in two weeks though.

Gobbler grabbers might want to reconsider the concept of sitting under a tree with a forecast of a 40% chance of rain and thunder. At least we have a covered line at Odessa...

I can bring two Butterball turkeys from the WG Tops store...
wink.gif

Alrighty then! I'll try to get my bird early and still make it to the match. The last few years I've tagged out before 0800 so I could still make it to odessa in my camo......that way you won't even see me. You will just be wondering where all those little BB holes came from on your target.

I trying to make it this time. Truck wasn't happy with me last month. Went to clean a solenoid and broke a couple of things, gotta love rust. It's better now. Not too many don't get better when you throw money at it. I should be ok.

I've got handloads for .222, .223, and .260; but this time, I'm just going to use up some Rem 50gr .222 Core-Lokt loads I bought so I can use the brass for handloads after.

I have 100rd and would be happy to share 50 of them with another shooter who'd like to try the Deuce in chuckhunter mode. The way I've been performing lately, it's not like I have any killer diller reputation to defend. Fun, with some attention to basics, see how things turn out, G2G.

Greg

Any takers? Offer expires 5Pm today, Friday, Apr 30.

Saturday, 11:00AM, that's an hour later in case folks glossed over it. Also, the mid-late morning forecast has improved, and it looks like whatever may be blowing through is set for early-mid afternoon. Temps are forecast for 81 peak.

Leisurely 1/2 value winds from left and rear.

BTW, I will not be making it to the meeting, but will be there for the match. I don't like to leave Celia alone for those additional hours.

Greg

Re: May 1st 5:30am

Up at 5:30am checking the weather and radar, looks like a large front over Cleveland, maybe we can sneak this match in. Could reach 85 today with a chance of thunderstorms. Getting my gear ready and heading out to meet the guys for breakfast.

Four coming from Rochester, see you in a few hours.