• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OFFICIAL LOBBY DAY 1/20/2020 LIVE COVERAGE THREAD

The day is still young. When the powers that be see that some catastrophe doesn't happen organically (which i wouldn't expect), it won't take much to activate whomever they have in place in case of this very scenario occurs. To think they havent thought about this in advance is naive to say the least. Stay vigilant, stay peaceful.

VA2.jpg

Reactions: TACC
This is going to change. You can feel it...

They rallies are going to get bigger and bigger...

You will also start to see coordination/support across states etc.

I'm in. Whatever I can do to help. From free graphic services to help organizing. Lets make Los Angeles a
Second Amendment Sanctuary city! Ha.

He was a pretty well spoken dude TBH. Need more like him (despite toting around the .50).

Pro 2A business owner in NY.
What’s wrong with the fitty?

Armored vehicles would have been a nice display too. If they were legal, stingers and javelins would be nice to display.

Reactions: jcm331
Is it over?

Been watching tentatively before I go to work. Just hoping and praying someone doesn’t use violence against us and make us out like the bad guys. News reports are saying it ended peacefully

Reactions: TACC and BLKWLFK9
Hell Yes Virginia!! Way to go! I wish I could have been there today, giving to VCDL monthly so hope that is helping.

Bunch of pussies I know that live in VA would not turn out today :( I will forever give them endless piles of shit.

I think all the talk of false flags and nazis etc kept some good people from showing up :(

I think the one news story about three suspected white supremacists caught on their way to VA over the weekend was 100% false news, or a planned 'catch' to make a news story.

So, the rally is over and no reports of violence and reports that not even a single arrest was made of a rally attendee by any of the over 6,000 second amendment supporters on the capitol grounds and none from the thousands more armed second amendment supporters not on capitol grounds but nearby.

How many murders in Chicago this weekend and this morning?

No, reports of elderly people being attacked and cars and businesses burned and looted like at antifa protests?

Wow, reality sure seems much different than how the media portrays it lol.

ETA: sad state of affairs we live in where people literally meeting to support the bill of rights, recite the second amendment, sing the pledge of allegiance, and exercise their rights to make political speech during an organized rally are met with such hostility from the .gov, negativity from the media, and even a state of emergency be declared to prevent them from exercising the constitutional amendment in the bill of rights they are there to support.

Last edited:
I wonder if there would have been more turnout if it weren't for the fear mongering and negative rhetoric?

Either way VA, well done! This will prove to be an example that will only grow and will serve as a template in other states as well.

Reactions: TACC
I think the one news story about three suspected white supremacists caught on their way to VA over the weekend was 100% false news, or a planned 'catch' to make a news story.

Was thinking the same thing.

Your trying to tell me Mr. FBI, that you managed to catch the ONE guy that was coming to do harm out of tens of thousands of people who came?

Mmmm sure...

Very well done, Virginia......There is HOPE.....especially for Commierado (Colorado)......Breitbart found Lauren Goebert (Shooter's Grill owner, Beto putter-downer, and Congressional candidate) at approx. 2:42
These folks kill it, man. Best conversation on camera that I saw so far.

Laurern Goebert at 2:42.....Hope for Commierado.........

NRA needs to boot that pussy Lapierre to the curb and elect Van Cleave. That old bastard hasn't blinked once. Better yet, just make it the National Civil Defense League and let the NRA rot.
He’s stacked the board with other thieves/lackeys so he won’t be removed.

I think that was why Oliver Norths stay was so short

And that is just a fraction on the whole scene. The guys with rifles are amassed on the streets outside the fenced areas. Awesome work today. Orderly and peaceful, unlike some of the leftists' "rallies".

Just finished a shift on one of the largest continuing projects that we have done. Metal shavings and powder all over the place so none of us were playing with our phones too much, but the folks that came in and updated us on the current situation down there were all smiles.

BTW that guillotine was a nice touch. Too bad it got taken down. That took money to build and rig up too. I hope the owner got paid.
anim_lol.gif

anim_beer.gif

I got a good chuckle out of this one, on the weak ass fence they had up dividing us non-armed from the armed folks. (Yes, the painter spelled the governor's name wrong)...

1579550747158.png

Thanks especially to all the good folks that traveled to support us. I saw flags and met folks from the following states: TX, CA, MI, IA, CT, SC, NC, AL and I'm sure a bunch more where there. Everyone was extremely nice and peaceful, there was no hate in the air (beyond that for the proposed unconstitutional laws). I saw one guy fall down with some type of medical condition and at least a dozen people ran over to help and EMS was on the scene in seconds. Kudos to the State Police too... they were very friendly and supportive.

Let's see what happens from here... eyes on the House of Delegates as they 'discuss' things. Senate is a bit out of the action now, so any new threats will probably come from the House.

NRA needs to boot that pussy Lapierre to the curb and elect Van Cleave. That old bastard hasn't blinked once. Better yet, just make it the National Civil Defense League and let the NRA rot.
He’s stacked the board with other thieves/lackeys so he won’t be removed.

I think that was why Oliver Norths stay was so short
NRA needs a lot of letters from members saying: "Either you clean your house ASAP or we WILL defund you"