• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

OFFICIAL LOBBY DAY 1/20/2020 LIVE COVERAGE THREAD

After most rally’s there is always trash/litter everywhere. 2A people are respectful. I actually saw people with trash bags picking up trash. That’s a huge takeaway.

Not the best pic but guy in the center w the beanie.
6DDC5530-2F25-4A7B-A581-BF7709FC5541.png
060F4A93-9C88-4D12-8028-F35B23BD75A3.png

After most rally’s there is always trash/litter everywhere. 2A people are respectful. I actually saw people with trash bags picking up trash. That’s a huge takeaway.

Not the best pic but guy in the center w the beanie.
View attachment 7229957View attachment 7229958

Yeah, the guy from Brietbart talked to a couple of guys scraping the stickers off the ground. I thought that was a smart move.

Seven years ago almost to the day, January 19th, 2013, my daughter, on the cusp of 11, and I went down to our capital steps for an eerily similar lobby. We showed up in force, nothing like you guys, but a lot. We spoke our grievances and waited. They didn't take long to ignore our voices, we had nearly the entire LEO community on our side state wide, and created many similar laws you are facing. Our red flag law went into effect January 1st. I regret to say, I see the exact same in your futures. I don't wish it upon you, I'm just giving you the talk.

We probably had the first 2nd Amendment sanctuary county in the country, Weld, and pretty much every other agency refuses to enforce the magazine laws. We were able to take the teeth out of many other laws due to their incompetence. Which I only worry they learned from and have applied to you and others as they squirm from State to State regurgitate this stench.

They're done with you and on to the next one. The fix is in. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you the hard truth. You did do the best you could, you didn't stand a chance to begin with.

They probably won't listen.... so next November, make Virginia's legislature Red... vote out the blue... vote everyone from Dog Catcher to Governor in with Republican, Tea Party, Libertarian or 2A candidates. Clean house from the lowliest town Notary to every single seat in Richmond.

We will be heard nationwide... 10 months from now. In the greatest Patriots uprising since 1776! ANd we'll do it at the ballot box!

Sirhr

Seven years ago almost to the day, January 19th, 2013, my daughter, on the cusp of 11, and I went down to our capital steps for an eerily similar lobby. We showed up in force, nothing like you guys, but a lot. We spoke our grievances and waited. They didn't take long to ignore our voices, we had nearly the entire LEO community on our side state wide, and created many similar laws you are facing. Our red flag law went into effect January 1st. I regret to say, I see the exact same in your futures. I don't wish it upon you, I'm just giving you the talk.

We probably had the first 2nd Amendment sanctuary county in the country, Weld, and pretty much every other agency refuses to enforce the magazine laws. We were able to take the teeth out of many other laws due to their incompetence. Which I only worry they learned from and have applied to you and others as they squirm from State to State regurgitate this stench.

They're done with you and on to the next one. The fix is in. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you the hard truth. You did do the best you could, you didn't stand a chance to begin with.
Well if everyone flips the law the bird like they did with pot maybe the laws will go away.

Undocumented machine guns and silencers for everyone ! ?

They probably won't listen.... so next November, make Virginia's legislature Red... vote out the blue... vote everyone from Dog Catcher to Governor in with Republican, Tea Party, Libertarian or 2A candidates. Clean house from the lowliest town Notary to every single seat in Richmond.

We will be heard nationwide... 10 months from now. In the greatest Patriots uprising since 1776! ANd we'll do it at the ballot box!

Sirhr

And vote them right back out if they are big gov statist scum and don’t repeal the laws

Sirhr

The voting machines are rigged. How do you think they got in in the first place?

Virtually every county in Virginia became a 2nd Amendment sanctuary. It wasn't even close.

I hear a lot of blaming for lack of Rs coming out to vote. I have a real problem believing that considering the support this nonsense has received from Virginians.

Well if everyone flips the law the bird like they did with pot maybe the laws will go away.

Undocumented machine guns and silencers for everyone ! ?

Not sure what this is supposed to mean but the good people of Colorado voted for legalization. It won in every county in the state including aforementioned Weld. We just like fucking freedom. Period. Don't care what you do, just don't involve me kinda freedom. Not "my kind of freedom but not your kind of freedom" kind of freedom.

Reactions: TACC and OldSalty
Not sure what this is supposed to mean but the good people of Colorado voted for legalization. It won in every county in the state including aforementioned Weld. We just like fucking freedom. Period. Don't care what you do, just don't involve me kinda freedom. Not "my kind of freedom but not your kind of freedom" kind of freedom.
It’s supposed to mean that if enough people are civilly disobedient and ignore pot/alcohol/gun bans, they go away.

It’s supposed to mean that if enough people are civilly disobedient and ignore pot/alcohol/gun bans, they go away.

While I'm with you in spirit but the fact remains that unless you have LEO on your side, the threat of jail is alway present. It's the fear of losing everything, because that's what happens when you go to jail now, is what keeps everyone in line. Once LEO decides they're going to enforce whatever civil disobedience your'e involved with it's over. It has to go underground. Then it becomes "dark". Like bad, bad drug dealers poising everyone freely knocking on their door for more. Then they make more laws that take all your possessions and gifts them to the State, LEO specifically in most cases, when you're caught being a civil disobedient.

While I'm with you in spirit but the fact remains that unless you have LEO on your side, the threat of jail is alway present. It's the fear of losing everything, because that's what happens when you go to jail now, is what keeps everyone in line. Once LEO decides they're going to enforce whatever civil disobedience your'e involved with it's over. It has to go underground. Then it becomes "dark". Like bad, bad drug dealers poising everyone freely knocking on their door for more. Then they make more laws that take all your possessions and gifts them to the State, LEO specifically in most cases, when you're caught being a civil disobedient.
Please explain the Volstead act.

Reactions: TACC
I kid but it took some balls to come from out of state and risk them confiscating your Barret 50. Surprised they are even legal in NY.
He must have been part of the 1 percent that complied to the safe act and registered. Because it’s not legal in ny any other way.

Last edited:
Well I did what I usually do in matters of national importance, I went to the dark side and checked out the "news" they were reporting such as commie news network and MSLSD etc.
Far from top headlines and you had to listen about white supremacists stuff
First, and then cut to the chase.
I don't know why I subject myself?
Even Fox said Richmond was the Confederate capital during the civil war, no reference of the Revolutionary war anywhere.

Statement from the Tyrant in Chief (lying POS)

RICHMOND—We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe.

Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard. Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully. The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.

Please explain the Volstead act.
Actually easily done.... watch Ken Burns Prohibition, Part 1.

And you will see EXACTLY how Progressives subverted the Constitution over more than 60 years to get the Volstead Act passed.

I have posted that link here many times. Along with the admonition that "This is how they do it."

And guess what. This is how they are doing it.

The Capitalists at National "Public" Television have removed all free access to Ken Burns Documentaries. The most capitalistic communists I've ever seen. Up to and including little Kenny.

But if you can watch it, you can explain not only Prohibition, but EXACTLY how they are attacking the 2A. Right from the grassroots to the Legislature.

If someone has it on DVD... maybe they can upload here somehow.

But GFe2.... You are right on point. As always. Because you know how they will do it.

Sirhr

Reactions: TACC and Bender
Additional pictures from the rally today.

Attachments

• 0AEFE779-81F6-495D-83BD-828C663B5272.jpeg
    0AEFE779-81F6-495D-83BD-828C663B5272.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 64
  • A63E10C0-B843-4DFF-A382-ADA9A501A162.jpeg
    A63E10C0-B843-4DFF-A382-ADA9A501A162.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 70
  • 64E3B612-A82D-43E0-8ABA-61D3C931D074.jpeg
    64E3B612-A82D-43E0-8ABA-61D3C931D074.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 73
  • F3AACEBA-44C5-40E3-B590-BF70341103DD.jpeg
    F3AACEBA-44C5-40E3-B590-BF70341103DD.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 71
I have a three questions:

1) What was the official government count of the people that attended the Lobby Day event?
2) How many did the news media count?
3) How many REALLY showed up?

Cops took down the guillotine
Just kidding. The story goes that it was basically abandoned in the street. Cops were trying to give it away to people so someone would take it, followed by suggesting that people disassemble it so they could have souvenirs, and when no-one does they had to trash it to get it out of the road for the reopening. No harm no foul.

Just kidding. The story goes that it was basically abandoned in the street. Cops were trying to give it away to people so someone would take it, followed by suggesting that people disassemble it so they could have souvenirs, and when no-one does they had to trash it to get it out of the road for the reopening. No harm no foul.

I have been planning on building one for months... using plans I have for a portable French Army Guillotine. Dismantling easy... transport intended.

Now it's on the priority list. Stainless blade weighing at least 40 pounds. Wingnuts for dismantling.

I want to be the guy who has one. If it's ever needed. Otherwise, interesting historical monument to a time when les Sans-Culottes took care of business. And you know who inspired them? Patriots. American God-Damned Patriots.

They going to ban machine shops and chisels? I think not.

Cheers,

Sirhr

No, they didn't.
Next they will pass their shitty legislation and the legal challenges will begin.
THEN, some motherfuckers better get off their asses and vote in the next election and every one after that.

Yes sir, I get it, but as I’ve said, the laws will then be in place and are rarely rolled back. So, are we to consider this a loss? I mean it seems to me these laws are against the wishes of the people. At some point, especially if the courts uphold these laws, something will have to be done. Think about it. If this happens nationwide then the 2A is effectively erased.

I have been planning on building one for months... using plans I have for a portable French Army Guillotine. Dismantling easy... transport intended.

Now it's on the priority list. Stainless blade weighing at least 40 pounds. Wingnuts for dismantling.

I want to be the guy who has one. If it's ever needed. Otherwise, interesting historical monument to a time when les Sans-Culottes took care of business. And you know who inspired them? Patriots. American God-Damned Patriots.

They going to ban machine shops and chisels? I think not.

Cheers,

Sirhr
When you're ready for a 1790s Jacobin or incroyables suit, come talk to me.

RICHMOND—We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe.

Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard. Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully. The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.
Man what a cock sucker. He really can not grasp the fact that violence was not shown due to the protesters being peaceful. Had the protesters wanted violence it would have happened (to our detriment of course).

The part I highlighted shows exactly what he learned, NOTHING.

Man what a cock sucker. He really can not grasp the fact that violence was not shown due to the protesters being peaceful. Had the protesters wanted violence it would have happened (to our detriment of course).

There will come a time when we have to rub puppy's nose in his mess.

Yep, couldn't agree more.

And, imo, that is sort of why on a general level that the revolution was fought in the first place, that the government could not unilaterally decide what "progress" is and enforce their idea of "progress" on the "people" without the "people" having their voices heard and a real opportunity to have input and the ability to be represented and affect the way the government operates.

Imo, pure democracy is just another form of "mob rule" and can lead to very bad results and that is why we have a constitutional republic with a founding document.

To subvert and change the principals outlined in the constitution without complying with the constitutional process to do so or to amend the constitution is an authoritarian, communistic way of thinking imo and is very anti-American.

All hail king black face the supreme arbiter of the definition of "progress"

I hear a lot of blaming for lack of Rs coming out to vote. I have a real problem believing that considering the support this nonsense has received from Virginians.

People don't realize they're about to get fucked, until they're about to get fucked.

Complacency is what caused this shit show. People assumed R's would be re-elected, etc. Bloomberg and his millions had other plans. Northam's election should have been a big fucking wake up call, but it wasn't.

What a crock of shit. The only thing that de-escalated the emotion today was the people at the rally. If all of those gun owners had wanted something to happen then it would have happened. This is Northam's pussy ass trying to put spin on the situation to make it look like he did something positive today. Was his ass even in the US today?

On second thought - fuck that fucking fuck.

Okay, the people have spoken so now it is up to the Communists in VA.

What exactly do you think was accomplished today?
1. I think they realized all their fear mongering was futile.

2. For every person that was out there in support of the cause, there is at least 100 that couldn't make it.

3. The mere thought of the event made them shit their pants, declare a state of emergency against otherwise law abiding citizens. Thomas Jefferson said, "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

4. It shows how well behaved and orderly the "crazy gun people" are.

Last edited: