• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

OFFICIAL LOBBY DAY 1/20/2020 LIVE COVERAGE THREAD

I just wandered around and observed. Had a few good conversations, got shot down by 3 women, got a phone number from 1.

Should have used a better line than "Wanna see my gun?"

Good job today all that went.

That guy cleaning up is first class.

I hop ethat doesn't go unnoticed when you compare it to the containers full of trash left by the "environmental" protesters in Dakota or the Occupy Movement.

They said they arrested one guy for wearing a mask? It was, like, 25 degrees in Richmond.

For Vermontians, that is T-shirt weather. Really. I don't even put on a windbreaker until 0.

But for the poofter-types who live in the banana belt of America, 25 is the apocalypse. A mask? Seriously? Probably kept his nose from getting chapped.

If someone had been wearing a mask up here at 26 degrees, we'd have laughed him off the stage.

But to arrest someone in a mask in Richmond at that temperature? Is discriminating against everyone from South of Boston.

Well, all's well that ends well!

Wish I could have gone, but was still recovering from Vegas. Anyone know a good online source for penicillin? It was a doorhandle, I promise.

Sihrr

• Haha
Reactions: Dewey7271
They said they arrested one guy for wearing a mask? It was, like, 25 degrees in Richmond.

For Vermontians, that is T-shirt weather. Really. I don't even put on a windbreaker until 0.

But for the poofter-types who live in the banana belt of America, 25 is the apocalypse. A mask? Seriously? Probably kept his nose from getting chapped.

If someone had been wearing a mask up here at 26 degrees, we'd have laughed him off the stage.

But to arrest someone in a mask in Richmond at that temperature? Is discriminating against everyone from South of Boston.

Well, all's well that ends well!

Wish I could have gone, but was still recovering from Vegas. Anyone know a good online source for penicillin? It was a doorhandle, I promise.

Sihrr
The standard line is “Toilet seat”.

• Haha
Reactions: Dewey7271
They left the place cleaner than it was when they got there.

82554500_2548510922038911_4500880977496637440_n.jpg

83209153_2548510945372242_810880131743612928_n.jpg

Time will tell, but King Northam has already made a statement that indicates he is moving forward. So it will go to the courts who may or may not shoot them down. And if they dont, the laws will stand. Then what?

You expected Northam to swoon as soon as he saw the crowds and immediately pull all the proposed legislation? These are skirmishes and minor battles.

Time will tell, but King Northam has already made a statement that indicates he is moving forward. So it will go to the courts who may or may not shoot them down. And if they dont, the laws will stand. Then what?
This was not about changing his mind, because that is not going to happen. In fact I see him doubling down if anything. However those in the election hot set now have others living rent free in their minds. They now know the the follow on elections will not be repeats of yesteryear. I would bet others across the country are rethinking their job security as well.

Counties will eventually need to secure their own or succumb.

Counties with enough farm and livestock assets to keep their residents fed will fare much better than counties which rely on resources shipped in from outside. A network or alliance of counties bound by a pact of mutual aid and defense with control over large scale agricultural production, transportation, heavy industry, and mined ore extraction and refining are able to form independent countries and establish their own trade, military structure, and currency, like Chinese Lower Mongolia ("Centralian Republic") from 1933 to 1949.

This was not about changing his mind, because that is not going to happen. In fact I see him doubling down if anything. However those in the election hot set now have others living rent free in their minds. They now know the the follow on elections will not be repeats of yesteryear. I would bet others across the country are rethinking their job security as well.

As I’ve said, I don’t think certain politicians/people care about elections. They are pawns used as tools to get things passed and their overlords simply do not care if they get re-elected. They will just buy or pay off someone else. And once he signs this crap, it’s law. Yes, it will probably go to court but that could take awhile and they will be in place until they decide to overturn or keep them. I’m not betting the courts will go in the way of the 2A either. I think that’s a mistake to do so. Then they are there, done, in place. Chances of them being rolled back ever is like a billion to one and then they will run with this playbook on to other states. At some point the people will have to decide if they want to live free or be ruled. if they win with this all over the US the 2A will essentially be gone. Just saying. Too many are placing all their bets in the courts. But hey I was super excited about seeing the turnout. That means that we aren’t alone in this fight at least.

Laws can be changed, i'm betting whatever is attempted , will be struck down after the next election in VA

The voting machines are rigged. How do you think they got in in the first place?

Virtually every county in Virginia became a 2nd Amendment sanctuary. It wasn't even close.

I hear a lot of blaming for lack of Rs coming out to vote. I have a real problem believing that considering the support this nonsense has received from Virginians.

I'm not saying the machines weren't rigged......there is always a possibility,.............but did I read in one of these threads that there were 19 Democrats that ran unopposed for State offices...........
that throws the lack of leadership directly on any party opposing what the Democrat's are wanting to do in Virginia..........you snooze..........you loose.......

You guys need to be a little more optimistic by seein how Virginia stood up today! This is a good step of applying pressure! The kings can only run and hide so long. They have no doubt now that an army will be after their ass! The ball is in their court now!

• Haha
Reactions: ewoaf
You guys need to be a little more optimistic by seein how Virginia stood up today! This is a good step of applying pressure! The kings can only run and hide so long. They have no doubt now that an army will be after their ass! The ball is in their court now!

After reading so much said about everything related to 22k showing up today,
the term "instant gratification" comes to mind,
in that a large number of the negative reviews come from the reviewer not receiving instant gratification of their personal wishes,
related to todays outcome,
a current generational problem brainwashed into otherwise sensible people, and in a large group of spoiled people.

Just one of the things to be overcome for a better level of unity to be achieved needed to win again.

The negativism does get old, and units mired in it, generally lose in conflict, the best talented ball teams with such negativism are a clear picture of that.

Easier to bitch for many than to take that first hard painful step up and out of the garbage.

vr

I'm not saying the machines weren't rigged......there is always a possibility,.............but did I read in one of these threads that there were 19 Democrats that ran unopposed for State offices...........
that throws the lack of leadership directly on any party opposing what the Democrat's are wanting to do in Virginia..........you snooze..........you loose.......

The republican party is, by in large, in on the overthrow.

Reactions: Mwalex
AOC stated that there were no police at the rally ?

That is one ignorant cunt.

Yo, I am fucking done with the Internet for tonight... That dumb cunt just said that the Democratic party is actually a "center conservative" entity and that the US needs a true leftist party.
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif

Holy shit this is some next level derptitude right here.

I am going to head over to the 7-Eleven for a beef and cheese taquito and a couple of mozzarella sticks. Taking a walk on this nice, clear 27°F night is going to clear the fuzz that just built up in my head right now. Holy shit...

Man what a cock sucker. He really can not grasp the fact that violence was not shown due to the protesters being peaceful. Had the protesters wanted violence it would have happened (to our detriment of course).

The part I highlighted shows exactly what he learned, NOTHING.

Nope. No Siree-Bob. Don't put that FAG in my camp... I wouldn't touch his skanky mouth even with your dick! LOL

AOC stated that there were no police at the rally ?

Was reading another thread here where someone was saying the same thing with a positive spin.

Was reading another thread here where someone was saying the same thing with a positive spin.

I watched it live on youtube and I saw Police on the grounds as well on the roofs, so I don't know where AOC received her information from.

I watched it live on youtube and I saw Police on the grounds as well on the roofs, so I don't know where AOC received her information from.
Not sure I was just surprised one post here would spin it positive then others spin it negative if she mentions it. Odd.

Is Northam a lame duck?

Is he term limited?

If so he can afford to double down.

It will be the lower level tit suckers that dont want to lose their positions who will be gauging the breeze and deciding whether supporting Northam is worth having their snouts pulled from the trough.

Is Northam a lame duck?

Is he term limited?

If so he can afford to double down.

It will be the lower level tit suckers that dont want to lose their positions who will be gauging the breeze and deciding whether supporting Northam is worth having their snouts pulled from the trough.
There are only two senators who need to be convinced that voting for this shit would mean political suicide. Bloomberg paid for their campaign; it's the People who pay their salaries.

Ignore Blackface and his cronies from the deep blue districts and focus on the Dems from the sanctuary counties.

There are only two senators who need to be convinced that voting for this shit would mean political suicide. Bloomberg paid for their campaign; it's the People who pay their salaries.

and their is the rub......Do they trust in Bloomberg or you?

Sadly I could see Bloomberg buying them.

Sure Trump gets impeached for a quid pro quo with neither quid nor pro ever actually occurring and I can certainly see Bloomberg dropping 2 mil, 1 mil each, into two senators accounts to do his bidding and somehow that will be okay.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What was offensive was the report on the news that governor Blackface thanked the Police for "De-escalating" the action today. It didn't look like anyone had to be De-escalated today am I wrong ???

A couple news outlets talking tonight about the scraping up of stickers ( of course not the ones who should be hearing about listen to them) but those pics are awesome!
Yes. I saw footage on one of the RVA stations earlier. The guys were scraping up some stickers that had fallen sticky side down onto the pavement.