• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official Metal Thread (Unofficial) take II

Now we’re talking. I saw KD like 2 years ago (right before Covid hit) in Ohio promoting a new record called the institute that never really was released except for a single. Anyway, that band someone posted here “uncle acid”opened for them and they were really loud and not bad. I know KD is not for everyone but I’ve been listening to KD since I was 14 in 1984. LOL. I’m old

My mom used to think it was devil music. That and slayer. Ahh the good ole days.

Reactions: BCP
^^^ I realize shadows fall is old now but this first album of theirs I still like it

They went more mainstream after this one like lamb of god is also.

To me anything metal in the 2000s is new LOL

I saw shadows fall on tour with dime bags new band right before he got shot

I’ll never for that concert. It was crazy but good

Reactions: Bender
That is pretty bad ass, never heard of them before.

Yeah they never got thier due credit but we’re pretty popular for a time in the late 80 early 90s.

Drummer Shannon Larkin I joined godsmack. Singer band leader brad divems is a sound engineer for jolio Iglesias now for years.

The record before this one was called climbing the walls. Check it out

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Some good stuff here but if you’ve never listened to the Acacia Strain, you’re missing out.

Reactions: AMGtuned
In tribute to Bender getting the ax. I don’t know anything about these guys. I saw a recommendation for this song in the comment section of Dig by Mudvayne and thought I’d check it out.

Reactions: Nomad_chew
Hey @Bender, Make Them Suffer has a song with Courtney you need to check out; it’s called Contraband. Thank me later

Reactions: Bender
Going to see them this weekend. Been watching videos of the tour on YT lately. I haven't been to a concert since 1996. Does anyone fucking watch without holding a goddamn cellphone up in front of them? Jesus.

You're in for a real concert experience! Tool was the first rock concert I went to back when Lateralus was released. If the sound mix isn't too loud for the venue, you'll have a kick ass time! Bring ear plugs just in case. I saw Dream Theater a few weeks ago and the sound mix was WAY too big for the venue. It sucked. They're my favorite band and the sound wasn't the best.

I think the last show I was at was either 96/97. Pantera on the Great Southern Trendkill tour at the Capitol Ballroom in D.C. That was a great fucking show!!

I do have some good musician ear plugs from Etymotic Resarch that I'm taking. My hearing is so bad now from USMC and all the metal shows I went to in my youth.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Tool is incredible live! Seen them multiple times. Have a good time! Don’t forget to spiral out
I can second this. I saw them in 03(I think) and it was amazeballs

I can second this. I saw them in 03(I think) and it was amazeballs
image.jpg

First time I saw them was 2001 at voodoo fest, 17yo... blew my mind! T shirt is from next years show in Pensacola.

At voodoo they had the contortionists from the Schism video on stage performing. I’ve been a fan since I was eight years old. Bought my first Pantera Cd when I was 10, Far Beyond Driven.

I’ve been in metal head all my life

View attachment 7820066

First time I saw them was 2001 at voodoo fest, 17yo... blew my mind! T shirt is from next years show in Pensacola.

At voodoo they had the contortionists from the Schism video on stage performing. I’ve been a fan since I was eight years old. Bought my first Pantera Cd when I was 10, Far Beyond Driven.

I’ve been in metal head all my life
Awesome. I don’t get super into big concerts so I choose mine carefully. My last metal concerts were Mudvayne in 06 and Sevendust in 07, those didn’t disappoint at all. I’ve been to some other concerts since but they’ve been other genres

That was my first Pantera cd too. I’ve bought Great Southern Trendkill like 4 times because it kept getting broken or lost and it’s one of my favorite albums ever

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I gotta throw a plug to my neighbors new release. Song’s about a murder that happened to one of our neighbors daughter and the kid who murdered her was friends with everyone in the neighborhood. Pretty messed up situation, and one that weighed in him as his daughter was friends with the girl.

I think it is going to be a good year for music if wwIII doesn't kick off too soon. I just saw Judas Priest for their 50 years in metal tour a few days ago.

I have tickets for NIN and Alice in Chains so far for this summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boon20 and Bender
Well fuck the people that bought the house across the street moved in yesterday. They were up all night drinking and partying, good for them moving into a new house. They have been drunk all day and now they are blasting Luke Bryan on their stereo.

I sure hope they like Jinjer, Semblant, Five Finger Death Punch, The Hu, the Texas Hippie Coalition and Metallica because they are going to get a big does

se from my surround sound system tonight.

Opened all the windows and 3, 2, 1.............................................

Last edited: